Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

It means most of the jury is leaning in the correct fucking direction.

• 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
a mistrial with 10 jurors voting for a full acquittal probably means even these biased fucks won't push for a retrial, they'll just rest their laurels on 'he wasnt exonerated!'

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If you had a 10/2 split and there was just no agreeing about the facts of the case and it drug on and on than that is one thing but if you've got two jurors saying they fear for their safety if they don't convict that has to be a different animal.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
If it's only two, that would meet the 5/6ths requirement, yeah? Is that a timed thing?

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The fact no one on the Jury piped up and yelled at the Judge 'HEY! WTF! Disarm that fucking Clown!' is kind of a bad sign. I certainly would have made some noise.

I think you're supposed to talk to the bailiff if you have an issue. So I would have crawled over to him and asked him to please take the gun away from the overgrown toddler.

Also, I zoomed and enhanced that photo, and found out that the safety was off. It's incontrovertible proof. Don't try to argue pixels here.

1637102252497.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That's a much better analogy.

"Going to a party" is analogous to "Walking down the street"

"Going to a party, taking off your clothes and grinding on someone" is analogous to "Walking down the street with a rifle during a riot".

Even if you have the best intentions (and I fully support Kyle), walking around a riot with a rifle is asking for someone to try and take it off you.

I want it to be not guilty and I want the law to change so that communist rioters are legal to hunt down and kill, but this echo chamber is ignoring what a fucking stupid thing he did and the jurors may take it as provocation.
You’ve never experienced a good old fashioned Antifa riot if you think going unarmed is a wise decision.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No no you see 10 people are voting guilty and 2 are afraid of triggering a white supremacists riot because clown world

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
But you don't attend the scene, that's the point.

I'd love the law to be that you can just gun these rioters down, but it isn't.
The laws in this case say you can walk around with a rifle. The laws also say you can defend yourself. Everything he did was within the laws but you think “he was asking for it” and stupid by following the current laws. It’s stupid that you’re arguing anything.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
But you don't attend the scene, that's the point.

That's kyle's turf he works there and lives nearby, many of the protestors traveled farther, there is no right to avoid dangerous area's that's bullshit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The laws in this case say you can walk around with a rifle. The laws also say you can defend yourself. Everything he did was within the laws but you think “he was asking for it” and stupid by following the current laws. It’s stupid that you’re arguing anything.
You're wasting your time arguing with some British cuck, any form of carrying a firearm is evil.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Women use the argument that inviting a guy to your bedroom, and taking off half your clothes is not an invitation for sex all the time.

Do you believe you have the right to fuck a girl who grinds on you for a bit while you're alone, Chris? Regardless of what she says?
Trick question. That only happens to his wife's boyfrend.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.