Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My God, enough with the fucking Culvers talk!

If you're gonna derail, derail with something that doesn't give me an uncontrollable need to get fast food.
iu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
I love how Binger says fires are no big deal in a mocking voice, then later in closing remarks that he'll be prosecuting Zeminski later on for arson

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Rekieta Law YouTube having a pretty good conversation about how the impact of live commentary during a trial and the internet in general has to be considered for trails moving forward. That everything is instantly fact checked by 100,000 people and immediately accessible. Navigating the noise and what is useful vs useless is difficult, but still. I mean the whole drone video footage stuff is a great example.

1637095445529.png

• 9Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 10 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well, the sun is setting on the east coast. Kenosha is central time, so it'll be night-time in about an hour there.

The fact that we don't have a verdict yet doesn't bode well for that town. Chances are it'll get dropped right as the sun goes down at this rate.

The jury taking this long to deliberate tells me it's probably a hung jury, or a Not Guilty that has one too many holdouts to reach a consensus so they're trying to flip someone. I seriously doubt it's a sea of Guilty with a couple of NG holdouts.

It was well-documented that the jury had several "Karens" on it whose minds might have been made up already, so if they came back with a verdict super-fast it'd be a bad sign.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I was thinking about how you would try and convince someone with a "he shouldn't even have been there" opinion and I couldn't come up with anything that I thought would work.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking about how you would try and convince someone with a "he shouldn't even have been there" opinion and I couldn't come up with anything that I thought would work.
Its no different than saying a woman shouldnt have been at the party or she wouldnt have been dateraped.

Problem is its an incredibly well used argument by the left for supporting their politics. Why do you need that gun? Why do you need that money?

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Rekieta Law YouTube having a pretty good conversation about how the impact of live commentary during a trial and the internet in general has to be considered for trails moving forward. That everything is instantly fact checked by 100,000 people and immediately accessible. Navigating the noise and what is useful vs useless is difficult, but still. I mean the whole drone video footage stuff is a great example.

View attachment 382733

I mean, this is pretty much the story of our time in a nutshell. Its the reason for all the social upheaval and a lot of the degradation of institutional trust.

Networked intelligence is a thing. Humans working in large groups or very larger groups..work much faster. The only limiting factor through history is signal loss grows in large networks, so as your group grows in size, the ability to control and focus it decreases. However, all through our history--every time we've developed new tools that allow us to share data, the side effects of networked intelligence decreases (Groups become smarter) and with the internet all the sudden networking has become about a million times easier, data can be shared far more fluidly at far higher volumes and across a far bigger diversity of people. Because the networks can be so robust, human capital in those networks can be quite high--for example, a bunch of lawyers can be in the mix on youtube, feeding out expert analysis to the network--while a bunch of autists who aren't experts, use that expert analysis to comb through the data and find nuggets of useful shit (The kind of analysis that 40 years ago would have been impossible without hiring tons of people to do it)

This massive increase in networked intelligence has allowed the public to be far more sophisticated in its skepticism of any particular subject. Just like every Catholic being able to read the bible made them far more sophisticated in their skepticism of the church and its 'experts'. But just like back during the reformation our institutions, including academia, our medical, legal, professional institutions ect have all continued on as if nothing has changed. As if people questioning them were the same as 50 years ago (IE they must be idiots who don't understand anything if they question us!). So when it turns out the skepticism was valid and the 'experts' were wrong and somehow those 'idiot laymen' were onto something, it shits all over trust in the institution.

We are going through a reformation, and in the end I think we're going to see as much upheaval as the one the printing press brought about. The old 'networked intelligences' (Academia and other institutions) aren't going to like how the 'common folk' are catching up and far more able to call them on their bullshit.

Last edited:
  • 14Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Its no different than saying a woman shouldnt have been at the party or she wouldnt have been dateraped.

Honestly that's better than anything I came up with for trying to convince Karen, something along those lines.

Going to be a lot of "no one told us the dude thirsting after Kyle was a child rapist wtf" when this is all finished and the jurors go home.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
More like "she shouldn't have been at the well signposted and advertised orgy with a rape fantasy theme".

• 4Moron
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

This one really caught in my craw. The expert the prosecution put on the stand said he used this software all the time. Fatlock argued it was common and the usage peer reviewed. It says in the training material it's not suitable as evidence? How many fucking people had this shit used against them in their case? How often has the county been using it? Are DA offices all around the country just going ham with investigatory software to produce evidence when it says on the side of the box "is not evidence?"

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Listen to Big P--if your arguing with a leftist, use the "she shouldn't have been wearing a short skirt argument" and just extrapolate based on their arguments..IE "wearing a gun during a riot is not an invitation for conflict like wearing a short skirt even when alone in a bedroom is not an invitation for sex..." and just pound home their dissonance.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
More like "she shouldn't have been at the well signposted and advertised orgy with a rape fantasy theme".

Women use the argument that inviting a guy to your bedroom, and taking off half your clothes is not an invitation for sex all the time.

Do you believe you have the right to fuck a girl who grinds on you for a bit while you're alone, Chris? Regardless of what she says?

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This one really caught in my craw. The expert the prosecution put on the stand said he used this software all the time. Fatlock argued it was common and the usage peer reviewed. It says in the training material it's not suitable as evidence? How many fucking people had this shit used against them in their case? How often has the county been using it? Are DA offices all around the country just going ham with investigatory software to produce evidence when it says on the side of the box "is not evidence?"

I believe he actually said he was a part of the selection committee and Amped 5 or whatever was the one he wanted.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.