Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You skipped my question...Naked girl grinding on you says no, do you fuck her anyway Chris? She was 'asking for it' right man?

Also, I might see where you're confused. He wasn't putting down rioters--plenty of people who rioted didn't get shot by Rittenhouse who were well within his range. He shot people ATTACKING him. See the difference?
You are confused.

I keep saying that I fully support what Kyle did.

I'm commenting on what the Jury may think and what the law may be.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You are confused.

I keep saying that I fully support what Kyle did.

I'm commenting on what the Jury may think and what the law may be.
but you DON'T support what he did because you keep pointing out how stupid he was for even being there.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
when kyle is free of all charges, he needs to take that bail money and move the fuck out of kenosha, b/c every cop and prosecuter is gonna try to give him a ticket for jay walking.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

when kyle is free of all charges, he needs to take that bail money and move the fuck out of kenosha, b/c every cop and prosecuter is gonna try to give him a ticket for jay walking.
he doesn't live in kenosha, remember HE ILLEGALLY CROSSED STATE LINES TO HUNT BLACK PEOPLE?!?!

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
but you DON'T support what he did because you keep pointing out how stupid he was for even being there.
It's stupid to run into a burning building to save someone you don't know without equipment, it's still heroic.

• 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's stupid to run into a burning building to save someone you don't know without equipment, it's still heroic.

Kyle had personal and professional relationships there and an ar15. He ran into a burning building where aquintances and friendoffriends lived with excellent unless you are araysar equipment.

j00t

no. it's stupid to wait for the fire to engulf the building before running in. Kyle was there to stop small fires from becoming big fires and minor injuries from becoming major ones.

that's the part you don't get. you are fundamentally misinterpreting why we are so behind kyle. that kid took a stand when very few others were. people were burning down his community and the authorities were actively waiting to do anything until AFTER the damage was done. Kyle was not.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
100% guaranteed that the 2 holding this up are the dinger and the fat bitch that wants to bang him.

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
people were burning down his community and the authorities were actively waiting to do anything until AFTER the damage was done. Kyle was not.
popo literally said heres a water bottle, now do our jobs.

• 4Like

yerm

no. it's stupid to wait for the fire to engulf the building before running in. Kyle was there to stop small fires from becoming big fires and minor injuries from becoming major ones.

that's the part you don't get. you are fundamentally misinterpreting why we are so behind kyle. that kid took a stand when very few others were. people were burning down his community and the authorities were actively waiting to do anything until AFTER the damage was done. Kyle was not.

All the other less popular videos also frequently show him asking people if they need assistance or running with a fire extinguisher. Those idiotic looking gloves were obviously meant to signal he was looking to provide care to someone bleeding.

Kyle isn't just innocent. He is GOOD. A guilty verdict here is many steps worse than chauvin which was an abomination of a verdict itself. This one coming back guilty is a clear signal that not only can you not expect to get away with self defence, but you will be punished for right acts that defy the mob.

• 10Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Kyle had personal and professional relationships there and an ar15. He ran into a burning building where aquintances and friendoffriends lived with excellent unless you are araysar equipment.
He wasn't guarding his dad's house or the buisness he worked at though.

If he didn't have a gun I don't think he would have been in danger. Either people would have ignored him or he would have stayed away from the more dangerous situations.

It gave him a false sense of security (clearly it did not deter all of the thugs) and painted a target on his back (come and get your free rifle here!).

Again for the right wing SJWs, I 100% support what he did, I'm just commenting on why people (eg a Jury) may see things differently.

I would find him innocent, but I can see that some would say that he was needlessly asking for trouble, then it's only one step away from actually wanting trouble.

• 3Dislike
  • 2Moron
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ah yes you fully believe the "he shouldn't have been there" line. We know.

• 1Like

j00t

it was lawful for kyle to be there. it was lawful for kyle to have an AR-15. the end. that's the end of the debate. that's why the gun charge got thrown out. not a single jury member is voting on him having a gun or being in kenosha. the entire case is strictly about whether it was valid self defense. you've played your hand, you support kyle in word only. we all know it, stop trying to qualify your argument by saying you can see why someone might view it as a threat or an invitation. the only people who think that carrying a rifle is an invitation to come take it, are the people who instigated the attack and forced kyle to attack in self defense. your viewpoint PROVES it was self-defense.
You Lose Good Day GIF

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

yerm

He thinks the jury might. Which I think is insane unless facts are withheld from you. Your community is not just your house and your parents/friends house, it absolutely includes your neighbors. It's not just the literal building you work out of, its the shit around there too.

One of my best friends in EQ posted pictures of himself and some emt buds outside local shops in chicago doing very literally the same thing as the ar dudes in kenosha at a similar time. He wasnt outside of anywhere he worked; it was some bar I think. Its his community. You defend it.

The only way this jury doesnt find him innocent is lies or outside threats. Everyone, and I mean everyone, including fucking shitlibs, who I know has actually watched the video footage thinks he's innocent. The shitlibs are mad at the media for pretending black lives mattered in this case; not at kyle.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Man I hope the prosecution gets completely fucked.

I guess it's good that the jurors were held up an extra day, imagine if this revelation came out right after the trial was over?

I don't think a mistrial is a good outcome here though, a re-trial might get a far less sympathetic (fair) judge, who knows. Plus it means Kyle is put through the wringer all over again.

Didn't shit exactly like this happen at the end of the Chauvin trial?

Unlike that trial, in this one people seem at least concerned with doing their jobs somewhat fairly.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
He should be acquitted on all charges. I have a feeling that "fiery but mostly peaceful protests" aren't going to fly this time.

Well, we don't want a mistrial. We want a not guilty, just to cut off at the pass any peaceful protesting. Give the rioters more rope, basically, in the court of public opinion.

However it's good to know that in the unlikely event of a guilty, there's a chance the judge can just immediately throw the case out. However that will be super not ideal in the court of public opinion.

And looking at all the death threats going on, if I were Kyle I'd be strapped 24/7.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
yea he has to leave the fucking state, goto vermont or somewhere w/ 100% white ppl

Vermont is also full of shitty Binger-type people. Though it has gotten a lot more red lately. I wouldn't be shocked to see VT/NH/Maine all go red in 2024 if the GOP ran an exceptional candidate who got like a honk-proof 55% landslide. NH is also very white and more 50/50.

In Kyle's case he's best off going to Iowa. Very red now, 95% white or so. I only know this because last year the democrats made such a big deal about its 95% whiteness and how it shouldn't be the first state to go in primaries because of said whiteness. Cool, thanks for delivering the state to republicans in november guys

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.