Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I hope not only does he get a not guilty but he gets Sandmann money and can spend the rest of his life sipping Mai Thais in the Bahamas.

As others have stated in the thread it isn't just that he is innocent, he is a good kid, his actions are an inspiration of what everyone should strive to be. To let these cocksuckers take that away is criminal.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Their immediate fear is that other people become empowered by him getting off. Hasn't that shithead Lemon already said "What's next, people protecting their homes, their country?"

I would be kind of surprised if this didn't just go to a mistrial and never go anywhere else, so the headlines aren't "ARKyle exonerated!"

The BLM angle though... is so hilarious. How much more obvious of a "gibs money" angle could they possibly be involved in? Only white people involved.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Their immediate fear is that other people become empowered by him getting off. Hasn't that shithead Lemon already said "What's next, people protecting their homes, their country?"

I would be kind of surprised if this didn't just go to a mistrial and never go anywhere else, so the headlines aren't "ARKyle exonerated!"

The BLM angle though... is so hilarious. How much more obvious of a "gibs money" angle could they possibly be involved in? Only white people involved.

I mean boons aren't known for their intellect. As long as they can screech and chimp for cash they will continue. Just look at Empire of Dust to see how worthless they always will be "its all so tiresome"

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Trevor Noah is trending on twitter because he says "No one would ever go protect someone elses property, thats some bullshit". Its no wonder that this country is going downhill if such a concept is becoming foreign to so many people. I guess police, firemen, and the army are all 100% doing it for the money too, even the volunteer firemen.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
The idea that pedophiles are subjected to particularly harsh treatment in prison is a pop culture myth. Prison inmates generally don't give a fuck.

I was given a first hand account from an inmate who told me he participated in feeding a pipe up a pedophiles asshole, inserting barbed wire, then removing the pipe. The guards did nothing. I approved.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Trevor Noah is trending on twitter because he says "No one would ever go protect someone elses property, thats some bullshit". Its no wonder that this country is going downhill if such a concept is becoming foreign to so many people. I guess police, firemen, and the army are all 100% doing it for the money too, even the volunteer firemen.

Trevor Noah isn't even an American so who gives a fuck about what some failed unfunny spook comedian has to say.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
analfjOp.jpeg

• 21Like
Reactions: 20 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The longer the jury deliberates, the easier it is for a couple holdouts who think 'Kyle acted in self-defense but contributed by bringing the rifle along' to flip over to the 'vote guilty on at least one charge to avoid getting targetted'.

• 1Seriously?

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
I guess it's good that the jurors were held up an extra day, imagine if this revelation came out right after the trial was over?

I don't think a mistrial is a good outcome here though, a re-trial might get a far less sympathetic (fair) judge, who knows. Plus it means Kyle is put through the wringer all over again.

Didn't shit exactly like this happen at the end of the Chauvin trial?

Unlike that trial, in this one people seem at least concerned with doing their jobs somewhat fairly.
The judge would keep the case, and they’d do it all over again in front of him in the event he grants a motion for new trial. That’s not what the defense moved for here. They want the case dismissed due to prosecutorial misconduct. If the court grants that, it’s game over.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 5 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>

A “Not Guilty” is the best thing that could happen to this country in a while. It sends a clear signal from a jury of one’s peers that rioting isn’t gonna be tolerated, and also sends a signal to the right that they are finally free to fight back against the Antifa and BLM rabble if they come to town. The left absolutely cant have that, which is why you have Don Lemon trying to ridicule the idea.

• 12Like
Reactions: 11 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It bothers me they don’t bring up the lie by the prosecution about losing the right to self defense if you have a gun. The judge should have halted the statements right there and chewed his ass on that lie in front of the jury.

• 3Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's the attitude of urbanites. They don't give a shit about their neighbors, because there are thousands of neighbors.

Nothing good comes from living in cities.

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
He wasn't guarding his dad's house or the buisness he worked at though.

If he didn't have a gun I don't think he would have been in danger. Either people would have ignored him or he would have stayed away from the more dangerous situations.

It gave him a false sense of security (clearly it did not deter all of the thugs) and painted a target on his back (come and get your free rifle here!).

Again for the right wing SJWs, I 100% support what he did, I'm just commenting on why people (eg a Jury) may see things differently.

I would find him innocent, but I can see that some would say that he was needlessly asking for trouble, then it's only one step away from actually wanting trouble.

No, he had every right to be there , to question this is to victim blame

He drove a shorter distance than rioters who also had the same duty not to be there thats Kyle's home turf

fris

Vyemm Raider
A “Not Guilty” is the best thing that could happen to this country in a while. It sends a clear signal from a jury of one’s peers that rioting isn’t gonna be tolerated, and also sends a signal to the right that they are finally free to fight back against the Antifa and BLM rabble if they come to town. The left absolutely cant have that, which is why you have Don Lemon trying to ridicule the idea.
c85.jpg

• 3Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
it's also hilarious that the headline across the bottom was specifically thrown out by the judge in that case because the prosecution could not substantiate that Arbery was actually a jogger

EDIT: they're not even allowed to use that term in the courtroom but CNN has it in both lines. The American public is soooo unbelievably dumb to continually fall for this shit

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
it's also hilarious that the headline across the bottom was specifically thrown out by the judge in that case because the prosecution could not substantiate that Arbery was actually a jogger
"Your honor, I'd like to submit this urban dictionary definition of jogger into evidience."

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m so used to the jogger term here now I though that cnn still was a shoop.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
i'm uncertain if you guys realise that underneath Kyle's trial is perhaps the only way to rid America of guns. If they can't remove the 2nd, they sure as fuck are going to find a way to make sure you NEVER exercise that right because you WILL end up in prison if you do.

I hope Kyle walks, and wins some big payday from all the shit the media has painted on him.

After the Floyd thing, I'm not so sure that's going to happen.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users
Status
Not open for further replies.