Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
i'm uncertain if you guys realise that underneath Kyle's trial is perhaps the only way to rid America of guns. If they can't remove the 2nd, they sure as fuck are going to find a way to make sure you NEVER exercise that right because you WILL end up in prison if you do.
Oh we get it. All too well I think. How much of the left’s approach to firearms since the Heller decision has been about making the process of obtaining them as difficult as possible?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
EDIT: Ok yeap, as I expected already posted overnight, just didnt want to lose the links while I browsed the morning news catching up.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Repost
Reactions: 3 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Oh we get it. All too well I think. How much of the left’s approach to firearms since the Heller decision has been about making the process of obtaining them as difficult as possible?
Good luck. Just another thing the states will defy the federal government on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

Not only did they with-hold video evidence, they with-held a witness.

State knows who and where "Jumpkick Man" is, the shocker...he's a felon that was going to testify FOR state if state gave him immunity for several domestic issues he had. State, shockingly, said get fucked.

HOWEVER...state also didn't tell defense about knowing who and where jumpkick man was for the trial.

• 2Like

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider

I think this is a new vector for an assault on your 2nd. Sure, you can own and even use them to defend life and liberty, but they are going to take the liberty from you after you do. This will serve as a warning for anyone wanting to defend themselves with a firearm. It'll also have the chilling effect of someone with a gun defending themselves and hesitating and getting themselves killed. When that comes around, it'll just be "oh, well, he deserved it, he had a gun -- he might have shot me while I robbed him."

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think this is a new vector for an assault on your 2nd. Sure, you can own and even use them to defend life and liberty, but they are going to take the liberty from you after you do. This will serve as a warning for anyone wanting to defend themselves with a firearm. It'll also have the chilling effect of someone with a gun defending themselves and hesitating and getting themselves killed. When that comes around, it'll just be "oh, well, he deserved it, he had a gun -- he might have shot me while I robbed him."
I think that's the new plan for everything. Using the judiciary as a weapon. Even if they you're not found guilty, it'll still probably bankrupt you, or at the very least, destroy your name so you can't function in society anymore.

They basically took cancel culture and added a twist to it.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
it's also hilarious that the headline across the bottom was specifically thrown out by the judge in that case because the prosecution could not substantiate that Arbery was actually a jogger

EDIT: they're not even allowed to use that term in the courtroom but CNN has it in both lines. The American public is soooo unbelievably dumb to continually fall for this shit
Travis McMichael is a murderer regardless of the fact that Arbery was a thieving piece of shit, and his dad is probably going down with him.

• 2Dislike
  • 1Picard
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 5 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Has there been a ruling on the motion for mistrial? It was submitted on 15th; I would think the court would have responded by now.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Has there been a ruling on the motion for mistrial? It was submitted on 15th; I would think the court would have responded by now.
The thought is that the judge is going to wait on the jury, then rule on it. The problem with this is, you can only get mistrial with prejudice if he dismisses the case before the jury verdict. He can dismiss after the verdict, but would open up for a retrial. Opinion is he is hoping the jury does the right thing and finds him not guilty, so the motion is moot. We will see.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think that's the new plan for everything. Using the judiciary as a weapon. Even if they you're not found guilty, it'll still probably bankrupt you, or at the very least, destroy your name so you can't function in society anymore.

They basically took cancel culture and added a twist to it.

Regardless of the outcome he is guilty in the eyes of 1/2 the country. The fucking fraudulent president called him a white supremacist. Even with a full not guilty verdict, even if he sues CNN and other jew fags for a billion dollars, a large number of people will only see him as this made up false character. It's fucking criminal on so many levels, and why we need to get back a non-ClownWorld society. The American empire has crumbled and corruption and evil is so prevalent on so many stages it cannot be fixed until a new group of people who wanna live free decide to create a new one.

In America the presumption is you are to be innocent until proven guilty, our representatives and media don't even pretend that is the standard, in fact they flat out lie and omit information to incite and destroy. This case as with many others isn't a shade of gray like retard turbo faggots wanna pretend. Everyday there are new lines drawn in the sand and it's clear cut what side you should be on. Either you love this country, and want to uphold the ideas it was founded under, or you hate this country and you are a communist godless faggot.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Travis McMichael is a murderer regardless of the fact that Arbery was a thieving piece of shit, and his dad is probably going down with him.

Are people even talking about this case on youtube, I kinda wanna get caught up on it.

I thought the Arbery case was one of, they told the guy to stop (Ofc he doesn't have to stop) in order to do a citizens arrest, the jogger then charged a guy with a gun.

Thats the entire extent I know about the actual happening, the lead up was that they were following him in a truck.

I also don't get where racism is playing in, they knew the property was being burglarized, they knew Jogger was the one doing it...

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Good luck. Just another thing the states will defy the federal government on.
Where do you think the majority of the firearms restrictions are being imposed? It wasnt the Feds imposing 10 round mags, it was the states. Getting permitted in NY? Not the feds, but the state.

This is the thing people have missed. If you want your state to fight back against the cultural tyranny, you have to participate in the state and local elections. The Soros DA project understood this all too well, which is why you’ve got clowns like Binger, and Chesa Boudin as DAs.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are people even talking about this case?

I thought the Arbery case was one of, they told the guy to stop (Ofc he doesn't have to stop) in order to do a citizens arrest, the jogger then charged a guy with a gun.

Thats the entire extent I know about the actual happening, the lead up was that they were following him in a truck.

I also don't get where racism is playing in, they knew the property was being burglarized, they knew Jogger was the one doing it...
I posted in the Mike Brown thread last night but basically more details came out after we stopped following the case. It's already questionable whether Georgia's citizen's arrest statute at the time (it has since been repealed) was generous enough to allow their secondhand knowledge of the burglary to justify a citizen's arrest but even if it did, McMichael threatening Arbery with his shotgun to get him to stop running was not an acceptable use of force for a citizen's arrest. And there are other reasons for the racism angle.

• 1Like
  • 1NPC

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
The thought is that the judge is going to wait on the jury, then rule on it. The problem with this is, you can only get mistrial with prejudice if he dismisses the case before the jury verdict. He can dismiss after the verdict, but would open up for a retrial. Opinion is he is hoping the jury does the right thing and finds him not guilty, so the motion is moot. We will see.

That's real retarded, sir.

Last edited:

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I posted in the Mike Brown thread last night but basically more details came out after we stopped following the case. It's already questionable whether Georgia's citizen's arrest statute at the time (it has since been repealed) was generous enough to allow their secondhand knowledge of the burglary to justify a citizen's arrest but even if it did, McMichael threatening Arbery with his shotgun to get him to stop running was not an acceptable use of force for a citizen's arrest. And there are other reasons for the racism angle.

Well that sucks.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just building the further divide that inventors are untouchable. Do so at the ruination of your life, regardless of the reality of the situation. Wise people take this as do not associate with them under any circumstances. There's only downside to it.

• 7Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

The third guy who filmed it said he heard him say American Inventor a week later?

A state investigator testifies that a white man was heard saying a racist slur as he stood over Ahmaud Arbery’s body, moments after fatally shooting the black man with a shotgun.

wouldn't this be on the video itself?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just building the further divide that inventors are untouchable. Do so at the ruination of your life, regardless of the reality of the situation. Wise people take this as do not associate with them under any circumstances. There's only downside to it.
Arbery's skin color has nothing to do with it, aside from the bad optics of allegedly standing over his corpse and calling him a 'fucking dindu'

• 1Moron
Status
Not open for further replies.