Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Women don’t have problems with that like guys do. Plus who knows what she looked like 15-20 years ago.
Dunno but I know what she looks like in another 10
1637183821117.png

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 12 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Female juror (voice was identified as female) just asked about the livestream/CourtTV stream. There is only a few ways to have knowledge or concerns regarding the CourtTV camera.

Confirms that the jurors who are intimidated or have knowledge of media backlash are female.

This was a theory earlier, and now at least one female juror has demonstrated knowledge of the trial being streamed (indicating that she watches media coverage at home on the internet and television)

Where was the fucking sequester?

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So what is supposed to be in this videoghat the defense is objecting to? Every video so far shows Kyle defending himself and would point to his innocence.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
My bad, I drank 24 oz. of Titos last night, I am not having fun baking in the sun this morning

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I really don't get that part...

Rittenhouse and his mom have to be room temp IQ to dump Barnes.
I wouldnt blame them. How are they supposed to process who is just a slick talking lawyer and who is a genuinely competent lawyer when they are being bombarded with endless requests and a huge pile of money was thrown at them?

Also keep in mind Kyle was 17 at the time this started.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
little side note, I love the fact that culvers is going to go down in foh history.

i fucking love this place.

• 4Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
people are saying that the prosecution has a video editing/compression freeware program on their computer called Handbrake.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Female juror (voice was identified as female) just asked about the livestream/CourtTV stream. There is only a few ways to have knowledge or concerns regarding the CourtTV camera.

Confirms that the jurors who are intimidated or have knowledge of media backlash are female.

This was a theory earlier, and now at least one female juror has demonstrated knowledge of the trial being streamed (indicating that she watches media coverage at home on the internet and television)

Wouldn't read to much into it. I'm sure it was announced to them from the very start that it was going to be a televised case.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
So what is supposed to be in this videoghat the defense is objecting to? Every video so far shows Kyle defending himself and would point to his innocence.

The pixelated shit show drone video that Dinger used to show provocation Kyle raising gun, which didn't happen.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

They were probably informed that the trial would be broadcast.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Well he’s a kid so has no idea and you’re probably right about her. She doesn’t speak well, has dyslexia, looks bad for her age ( I read she’s late 30s).

she's also a registered NURSE!!! shes the type of person jabbing ppl now

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The pixelated shit show drone video that Dinger used to show provocation Kyle raising gun, which didn't happen.
they basicially spent a whole day to introduce evidence that amounted to fantasy and hired a witch doctor "expert" saying imaginary pixels is cool

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
people are saying that the prosecution has a video editing/compression freeware program on their computer called Handbrake.
I've used this to convert downloaded shit into a format for a ps3, its seriously 3-4 clicks and naming. The prosecutor having this installed and saying he didn't do anything to edit the file, yeah sure buddy

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Just to point out a technicality, when you send an attachment with gmail it does all that for you. It grants them access, puts it in a drive for you, and just sends them a link. It’s identical process to emailing an attachment you just get a popup that tells you what it’s going to do first. If someone’s claiming they fucked it up due to size they’re lying.
I've had to manually do all that, I don't know what checks you have to do to allow it to happen automatically, but I do it all step by step.

Status
Not open for further replies.