Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Tn2DxTZK.png
Is it wrong to wish that one of these BLM/Anitfa events would happen in my city so I could just drive around and get free building materials? Too many fucking guns in Phoenix to get the chance to snag a free pallet of bricks

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I hope not only does he get a not guilty but he gets Sandmann money and can spend the rest of his life sipping Mai Thais in the Bahamas.

As others have stated in the thread it isn't just that he is innocent, he is a good kid, his actions are an inspiration of what everyone should strive to be. To let these cocksuckers take that away is criminal.

No, General Rittenhouse should be helping us lead the 2nd American Revolution.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
I really don't get that part...

Rittenhouse and his mom have to be room temp IQ to dump Barnes.
Kids young as fuck and likely doesn't understand there is a spectrum of lawyers like any other profession. How many of us thought most doctors were at least semi decent/good until last year? Now we realize 80% of them are shit who just regurgitate NIH/CDC crap...

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is it wrong to wish that one of these BLM/Anitfa events would happen in my city so I could just drive around and get free building materials? Too many fucking guns in Phoenix to get the chance to snag a free pallet of bricks

• 5Worf
  • 3WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider

Not to be mean to her, as she didn't ask to be involved in this.

Have you have seen her speak on TV? Your estimation isn't too far off I don't think.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Stave

Potato del Grande
I cant believe the incompetence of the defense and the maliciousness of the prosecution. What a fucking abortion of justice.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
that doesnt look like the US.
It’s not, look at the steering wheel side and the license plates of the other cars. It’s some euro place. Lanx just posted a random funny brick related gif.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Well he’s a kid so has no idea and you’re probably right about her. She doesn’t speak well, has dyslexia, looks bad for her age ( I read she’s late 30s).

• 2WTF
Status
Not open for further replies.