Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Point being homework just opens the door for discussion and "dictionary" as the defense said.

A lot of googling will take place as a result of being allowed to bring the instructions home.

Which inevitably leads to more media exposure via newsfeeds. It doesn't really matter if they are public domain or not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Point being homework just opens the door for discussion and "dictionary" as the defense said.

A lot of googling will take place as a result of being allowed to bring the instructions home.

Which inevitably leads to more media exposure via newsfeeds. It doesn't really matter if they are public domain or not.
I was simply responding to whether they were confidential. Which they aren't. And no, the court shouldn't be allowing hard copies to go home, but if jurors want to find them online, they will. It would be incumbent on the defense to prove jury misconduct, but I'm not so sure they did their primary job of properly defending Kyle, let alone going after jury misconduct.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
We have pretty much reached the point where every facet of the culture war is binary. Yes, I have tons of problems with law enforcement in this country. If it comes down to choosing between the anarcho-tyranny that the left is pushing or maintaining the flawed system we currently have? That's an easy choice for me.

That excited to get ground into dust beneath the boots of the administrative state? Have you not paid attention?

Fuck that give me anarchy. At least then I can die on my feet and still half free.

• 1Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Is it confidential information? Imagine its already available.

Jury instructions are filed into the case and public record (if the case isn't sealed). There are probably already proposed jury instructions available. The actual ones wouldn't normally be until after the trial when all the exhibit lists and minutes are filed.

It's the jury questionnaires that get dicey with juror names and potential personal info. Example: sexual assault cases will tell jurors to not be specific but they have to answer questions like have they been sexually assaulted. And despite judges instructions to not include personal info and that the questionnaires will become public record, there are always a handful of jurors that will gives names of family members that molested them. Now in the public record with their nes on it.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That excited to get ground into dust beneath the boots of the administrative state? Have you not paid attention?

Fuck that give me anarchy. At least then I can die on my feet and still half free.
I didn't say anarchy and anarchy isn't what the left is pushing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was simply responding to whether they were confidential. Which they aren't. And no, the court shouldn't be allowing hard copies to go home, but if jurors want to find them online, they will. It would be incumbent on the defense to prove jury misconduct, but I'm not so sure they did their primary job of properly defending Kyle, let alone going after jury misconduct.

Defense appears satisfied with the various mistrial motions and is riding on that.

As soon as they made the motion you could see them sitting back more letting their guts hang out. Their whole demeanor changed.

Every argument they made since the mistrial motion sounds slow, cumbersome and taxing. Hard R is exasperated just having to go through with this until the ultimate occurs and the mistrial is declared.

He had about 4 more inches of gut hanging out when he told the judge he's concerned about dictionary games with the instructions. He really doesn't care anymore.

• 1Pathetic

Rude

Potato del Grande
Defense appears satisfied with the various mistrial motions and is riding on that.

As soon as they made the motion you could see them sitting back more letting their guts hang out. Their whole demeanor changed.

Every argument they made since the mistrial motion sounds slow, cumbersome and taxing. Hard R is exasperated just having to go through with this until the ultimate occurs and the mistrial is declared.

He had about 4 more inches of gut hanging out when he told the judge he's concerned about dictionary games with the instructions. He really doesn't care anymore.
If there's a mistrial without prejudice AR Kyle needs to dump these faggots.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
npcs being red pilled, centrists being black pilled. I wonder how many of the youtube personalities who were enlightened centrists, and all "oh you civil war people are crazy" are starting to get a bit worried.

what is black pilled?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
what is black pilled?
Popular Nihilism. Everything sucks and is doomed and there's nothing you can do to fix it.

The refuge of weak men who believe meaninglessness/doom absolves them of responsibility for forging their way in the world.

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If there's a mistrial without prejudice AR Kyle needs to dump these faggots.

I wasn't making excuses for them. They've been ineffective regardless.

If he does the retrial with them I'd question room temp IQ. The NAU shooter (somewhat similar circumstances to Kyle) used a different defense team both times, but his first defense team was very effective as I recall. There are other similarities in the NAU case to Kyle however in terms of the right to self-defense against an angry mob.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Anarcho tyranny then.

Maybe that's your descriptor for the intersectional authoritarian state?
Anarchy is a free for all.

Anarcho-tyranny is the left can do whatever the fuck the want and the right get shit canned for wearing their mask below their nose. Absolute freedom for those with the proper political leaning, tyranny for the others.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
kyle's attorneys said they think the jury is at 6-6

• 8WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 11 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Popular Nihilism. Everything sucks and is doomed and there's nothing you can do to fix it.

The refuge of weak men who believe meaninglessness/doom absolves them of responsibility for forging their way in the world.

AKA crybaby faggots

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Anarchy is a free for all.

Anarcho-tyranny is the left can do whatever the fuck the want and the right get shit canned for wearing their mask below their nose. Absolute freedom for those with the proper political leaning, tyranny for the others.

Yeah I call that the intersectional administrative state etc

I don't think there is any "can't we keep it like it is now?" Or going back to 20 years ago.

I'd almost prefer that, at least then people would be getting what they deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.