Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
kyle's attorneys said they think the jury is at 6-6

If that jury has 6 people who think Kyle wasn't justified, this country is fucked (I know we all already knew that....)

• 18Like
  • 5Solidarity
Reactions: 22 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
kyle's attorneys said they think the jury is at 6-6
images

i offer free jury selection!!!

5upll1.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I've seen this referenced several times now, are they really that inexperienced?

According to Barnes the current defense team has an abysmal track record, 'I don't know of they have won a single case'

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I've watched some of it, they seem shitty.

But Richards is 55+, he should have won at least something...

Jfc to be in the room when Kyle was deciding to go with them over the YouTube all stars.

Then having a bad track record fits, because goddamn they aren't worth a fuck

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Yea I don't know much about lawyering, but watching the trial I feel any competent defense attorney would have utterly destroyed fatlock and dinger.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yea I don't know much about lawyering, but watching the trial I feel any competent defense attorney would have utterly destroyed fatlock and dinger.

They were not active enough in the proceedings. They didn't fight tooth and nail for each and every little thing like it could decide the case and now we've got a blurry still frame from a piece of video that showed up at the end of the trial and a jury instruction for provocation when there is no testimony to that effect.

Kyle's fucked, it's his defense's fault, there's no chance for a full acquittal, best he can hope for is a mistrial without prejudice.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It has really been a who can fail harder between both. I do think defense has slightly higher iq

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I don't know why everyone is so certain Kyle is fucked, prosecution gave him a baker's dozen grounds for instant appeal. Also the judge probably has a lot more to say before this is over.

• 7Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I don't know why everyone is so certain Kyle is fucked, prosecution gave him a baker's dozen grounds for instant appeal. Also the judge probably has a lot more to say before this is over.
Did you not watch the Chauvin trial?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He really does seem like he will make sure kyle doesnt get fucked

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Kyle was absolutely golden until the Evidence Fairy showed up and his defense decided to give it a kiss on the cheek rather than fight to keep it out as though it might decide everything. That clip from the Evidence Fairy led to getting the provocation instruction added on and all this bullshit about Kyle pointing his gun at people with no supporting testimony.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Status
Not open for further replies.