Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Today's trial is going very poorly for the prosecution.

They just called a DNA expert that was destroyed on cross. Like, it was freaking crazy how the DNA evidence she provided only seemed to bolster the defense.

This just sounds like all the stuff we heard during the Chauvin trial though.....

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Today's trial is going very poorly for the prosecution.

They just called a DNA expert that was destroyed on cross. Like, it was freaking crazy how the DNA evidence she provided only seemed to bolster the defense.

I'm not sure how DNA evidence means anything for the prosecution or defense. Seems pointless when there's video of

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
This just sounds like all the stuff we heard during the Chauvin trial though.....
Yeah but Chauvin was on camera pinning the guy to the ground with his knee to the neck.

Even if it was drug induced heart failure, that's manslaughter though negligence at best. You don't need to pin a guy fornthst long who isn't resisting, cuff him and move on. No amount of scientific evidence can overrule what is obviously visually happening.

Rittenhouse is on camera trying to run away, so he has better chances.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah but Chauvin was on camera pinning the guy to the ground with his knee to the neck.

Even if it was drug induced heart failure, that's manslaughter though negligence at best. You don't need to pin a guy fornthst long who isn't resisting, cuff him and move on. No amount of scientific evidence can overrule what is obviously visually happening.

Yeah cuff him and let him run around in the street. So much safer for everyone!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Those types play opossum all the time

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
That's why you use handcuffs.

They had him in hand cuffs and he still managed to get out of the cop car and resist, which is how he found himself in such a predicament

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
such a hero the nazi's gave him a skate park
d4b189600b02a5ef6b7b0cbe23c3472f.jpg

• 3Pathetic
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Today did not go well for the defense.

The panshee brothers sounded either like blabbering idiots, or they were very careful with what they were saying.

"I'm not an employee of the shop, but I'm the inventory manager.
Oh you are the inventory manager, but you don't know how many cars you have, not even a ballpark number?"

The defense should have hammer down more into how did the militia got into the building, Did they jimmy the doors? He first started with I never gave him my number, to then yes I gave him my number.

• 2Potato
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Moron

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

The panshee brothers sounded either like blabbering idiots, or they were very careful with what they were saying.

Oh you are the inventory manager, but you don't know how many cars you have, not even a ballpark number?"

The defense should have hammer down more into how did the militia got into the building, Did they jimmy the doors? He first started with I never gave him my number, to then yes I gave him my number.

Oh really? The defense had a bad day?

Tell me, oh so smart raftcoon, what did these PROSECUTION WITNESSES testify to that furthers the PROSECUTION'S case? What was the defense supposed to do to these PROSECUTION WITNESSES other than completely shred their credibility?

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

This fucking idiot right here.

"The state's witnesses sounded so dumb and contradicted themselves! The defense is so screwed!!"

How are you this dumb?

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The guy testified without any doubt that no one had permission to be in the property. That is a blow to the defenses argument that they had permission.
They did not poke enough holes on the testimony.

He contradicted himself on the insurance claim. But not on the permission part.
I don't know how you can take that as a win. They could have addressed the ladder issue as well. But they didn't.

They could have asked him, if he was afraid of any reprisal to his business from his testimony and the fallout of the veredict, but they didn't

Last edited:
  • 2Potato
  • 1Moron
  • 1MegaNeg

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The guy testified without any doubt that no one had permission to be in the property. That is a blow to the defenses argument that they had permission.

I don't know how you can take that as a win. They could have addressed the ladder issue as well. But they didnt.
You're a fucking idiot.

No only is his credibility completely shot, so it doesn't matter what he said, his brother already is pictured with the patriots on the property and is filmed giving them a ride in his BMW.

You couldn't be more wrong if you were a white, liberal woman.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
You're a fucking idiot.

No only is his credibility completely shot, so it doesn't matter what he said, his brother already is pictured with the patriots on the property and is filmed giving them a ride in his BMW.

You couldn't be more wrong if you were a white, liberal woman.
I don't recall this video being entered into evidence.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I don't know how you can take that as a win. They could have addressed the ladder issue as well. But they didn't.

They could have asked him, if he was afraid of any reprisal to his business from his testimony and the fallout of the veredict, but they didn't

First you say they came off like stammering idiots, now you say they were rock solid.

You're not only retarded for contradicting yourself, but acting like this is some sort of make or break issue for the defense in any way.

Rittenhouse didn't shoot any of the 3 dipshits in defense of the property. All 3 were them putting his life in immediate danger so none of the owners giving them permission is even relevant

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.