Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Did any of the relevant altercations even happen on the car lot property? Seems kind of irrelevant if not

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Today did not go well for the defense.

The panshee brothers sounded either like blabbering idiots, or they were very careful with what they were saying.

"I'm not an employee of the shop, but I'm the inventory manager.
Oh you are the inventory manager, but you don't know how many cars you have, not even a ballpark number?"

The defense should have hammer down more into how did the militia got into the building, Did they jimmy the doors? He first started with I never gave him my number, to then yes I gave him my number.
26C2D95C-0FDE-4AB5-9D99-E342F4DE2F04.jpeg

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
The guy testified without any doubt that no one had permission to be in the property. That is a blow to the defenses argument that they had permission.
They did not poke enough holes on the testimony.

He contradicted himself on the insurance claim. But not on the permission part.
I don't know how you can take that as a win. They could have addressed the ladder issue as well. But they didn't.

They could have asked him, if he was afraid of any reprisal to his business from his testimony and the fallout of the veredict, but they didn't
“Subject to recall by the defense.”

If hero Kyle takes the stand its during the defense’s case in chief…then the defense is serious about a case in chief. they’ll just recall this retard then.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
People with law degrees don't make good jury members.
Potatoes do. These are my people.

• 4Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 5 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
People with law degrees don't make good jury members.
Potatoes do. These are my people.
Lol, so having a law degree and a bar license means you’ve never served on a jury before that? You arent even a potato, you’re a yam.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I want kyle to walk and a medal be given to him, but today the prosecutors were able to keep the guy violent history off the record, and both guys in charge of the parking lot denied giving permission.
Today was not a good day for Kyle.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Moron
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Lol, so having a law degree and a bar license means you’ve never served on a jury before that? You arent even a potato, you’re a yam.
It meant that you never want people on the jury who are lawyers. Also your statement is logically inconsistent, and you should be ashamed of that logical error.

• 2Potato
  • 1Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The brother admitted on the stand he gave them a ride to the lot. The video isn't necessary.
Which car? I have ten cars.

Not to be obtuse, but I don't remember the panshee brother from admitting they gave them a ride. I'll rewatch the testimony tomorrow.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1SchwarzeNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Needs a big black suction cupped dick on the log deck and maybe one of those vibration machines Howard Stern loved so much.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Look, I'll offer Foler's sucking services for free to ya'll if you'd just fucking stop replying to the raftcoon.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I want kyle to walk and a medal be given to him, but today the prosecutors were able to keep the guy violent history off the record, and both guys in charge of the parking lot denied giving permission.
Today was not a good day for Kyle.

The fact that you believe "prosecutors were able to keep the guy violent history off the record" means you haven't actually paid an ounce of attention to the case.

They were about to have the dudes great aunt talk about what an amazing hero he was, but the defense stepped all over its own dick and objected. The judge removed the jury to arbitrate the objection at which time the defense laid out an incredible amount of damning, violent behavior towards his family that they would present to the jury if the prosecution continued on the path they were clearly and obviously about to go down. The only reason Huber's violent history is not in the record is because the defense decided to bitch-slap the prosecution with it over an objection to stop his great aunt from calling him a heroic hero that was super heroic, not because the prosecution somehow masterfully danced around it.

Yesterday was such a good day for Kyle that every single professional lawyer commentating on the case on YouTube, be they conservative; liberal; or something else, stated that they believe the defense has a extremely good chance (relative to normal) to have the judge issue a directed verdict on the murder charges since the state hasn't proven a single part of their case against him.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.