Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I hope he goes hard after the prosecution for their misconduct and the media for their lies.
Same. Pretty sure he just hire lawyers too and doesnt need interaction outside of that so as long as he still has funds its win/win.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
So do I have to be that guy? Ok then. If Kyle was black, he would not have been charged and probably would have made $1m in donations. This is a tiny win. Azn penis tiny.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Except I voted in the (Rs) in the latest VA vote. But enough about that.

I'm looking forward to all the twitter posts claiming RACISM.
This is Rob trying to do a “hello my fellow conservatives” so he can get in with you and molest your kids.

Don’t fall for it bros.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 8 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Is anyone else now concerned over Kyle's safety?

i'm not, him and his people would have to be pretty retarded to put him in a situation where he could be attacked

he'll have so much money, influence and power thrown at him and he could cultivate a whole career off of this, he's a hero and mega star to half the country

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
With the popularity of Lets Go Brandon, todays verdict might finally be the apex and the pendulum can start moving back

It's not normally my thing but I'm thinking really hard about getting me an ARKyle t-shirt and wearing that shit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I wasn't sure what to expect like the rest of you we knew he was innocent but ClownWorld does ClownWorld things. So a full not guilty is fucking amazing. Still look at the collective cheers from everyone and remember this case should have never went to court and been dismissed. Still this is a much needed victory for common sense.

America could be America again if we were a little more like AR-Kyle.

Donald Trump Ok GIF by Alex Trimpe
Storm GIF
murica GIF
Freedom Intensifies GIF

• 18Like
Reactions: 17 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Robert Barnes on suicide watch
Barnes levied legit and constructive criticism at the defense but always maintained that the ONLY thing he cared about was Kyle being acquitted of all charges. Stop being a salty cunt.

• 7Like
  • 3Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
fuck binger
Lmao the best part is if you read that Reddit thread everyone is shitting on prosecution. So literally NO ONE likes Binger and lunchbox now and considers them both failures, even their own side..

:trump: :trump:

• 4Like
  • 1Repost
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Caliane

With the popularity of Lets Go Brandon, todays verdict might finally be the apex and the pendulum can start moving back
its time to really push "enemy of the people".
perfect example. we had mounds of video evidence, and they LIED NOSTOP. you can throw that video in peoples faces. Definitive proof MSM was lying to them. and if they lied about this... show them the MSM lies. "murder, white supremacist's, etc". then show them that one vid that breaks it down clearly. tell them to get the fuck off that shit, and get into alt media.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I wish I had a Culver's near me. I'd feast like Greasus Goldtooth. For the maw!!
Going to the culver's 5 mins from my house. Just got blood work and have high cholesterol and triglycerides. Still getting me a mess of shit to celebrate. Love loving in Florida.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.