Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am going to have to donate more to get more heaven points so I can properly emoji all you fucking wonderful people.

• 2Trump
  • 1Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Who is ready for round 2 of Kyle owns America?

"Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now… now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. In a year or two, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in."

comingtoamerica.jpg

2eee80fc-ccb8-4f54-ad75-a0037b65c482-large16x9_tempcovcathnick_NA63SA_DC_TEENSTAUNTE_frame_175.png

backing-you-get-yours.gif

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fagolas on twitter keep posting the same thing, this shit has to be bot driven. Every response seems to be formatted slightly different, but states the same shit.

Everyone is just saying they are disgusted with the verdict, and think that its wrong.

Cant explain why, they just "feel" its wrong.

We cant let these pussies that are driven only by emotion have another fucking inch.
Like Rogan said, a ton of this shit is done by entities such as the CCP to sow more and more discord.

Which is another reason Jack Dorsey and twitter execs should be lined up and hugged

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Damn I just watched them read the verdict and that fucking kid almost collapsed.

Congrats, kid, you did the right things all the way through the event, and you have been vindicated.

I shed a tear seeing the poison leave that kid's body when the not guilty's rang out.

• 9Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 10 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
fagolas on twitter keep posting the same thing, this shit has to be bot driven. Every response seems to be formatted slightly different, but states the same shit.

Everyone is just saying they are disgusted with the verdict, and think that its wrong.

Cant explain why, they just "feel" its wrong.

We cant let these pussies that are driven only by emotion have another fucking inch.

Understand that 1/2 of America are communist pedophiles like BrutulTM BrutulTM and the only way to fix it is when we give them the final solution they are begging for.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Holy fuck, I didn't realize how tense I was over this trial until the verdict was read. I have my issues with depression and anxiety, I admit it, but I actually had to fight back tears of relief. I am Canadian and his does not effect me in the slightest and yet here we are...

Holy
Fuck

I'm gonna stop you right there. It may not be your exact country but Canada and the United States are 95% the same and 5% different. This trial proves that the English common rule of self defense still holds sway no matter what the fucking left wants everyone to believe. This kid just made sure to codify what most of the country thinks about protecting your community from violence and lawlessness when they bring the fight to you. Fuck around and find out, indeed.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
These people apparently dont have a lick of sense, Kyle goin to be rich

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Holy fuck, I didn't realize how tense I was over this trial until the verdict was read. I have my issues with depression and anxiety, I admit it, but I actually had to fight back tears of relief. I am Canadian and his does not effect me in the slightest and yet here we are...

Holy
Fuck
Same. As soon as I started reading the "VERICT INC" posts I had a serious spike of anxiety like I was on trial myself.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I guess a few folks here and elsewhere need to eat some crow about the Defense team. They got the win. It doesn't matter how many days the verdict takes, a win is a win.
I don’t think the defense helped much. Anyone watching the video should have came to these verdicts. I’m glad they won but they still sucked.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, you won't get a guilty charge, but they'll still rip your life apart for years.
One step at a time. This is a step in the direction so that these retarded charges dont get brought altogether. People who serve on grand juries will remember this verdict, Prosecutors will see they can get absolutely embarrassed on the national stage.

Wars arent won in a single battle.
I guess a few folks here and elsewhere need to eat some crow about the Defense team. They got the win. It doesn't matter how many days the verdict takes, a win is a win.
True, but they also made ALOT of mistakes and when its a situation where your life is on the line like that, that shouldnt be happening.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.