Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
TBH if I were Kyle I'd wonder if it was a trap.
100% its a tarp.

Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This result made me sign up for safety training class next week to get my firearm's license to carry in shitty Massachusetts. AR Kyle is a true American Hero. What a fucking BADASS at 17 years old, slaying pedo's and doing it legally. Wow. This will undoubtedly be the biggest accomplishment of his life. He has no idea how incredible his actions are, especially now that he is going to be out and it has a chance to really sink in. He will have a book deal, a consulting job, speaking circuit, he never has to work again if he plays his cards right.

I also LOVE how dishonest democrats rather lie and condemn Kyle than admit self defense is a thing our country fucks with.

• 14Like
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 14 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Looks like I’m getting a cheeseburger and choc shake at Culver’s tonight
I had the shrimp dinner tonight because Friday. Do not recommend. Burgers, cheese curds and shakes are the way to go.

• 5Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I had the shrimp dinner tonight because Friday. Do not recommend. Burgers, cheese curds and shakes are the way to go.

I remember talking to a friend back in the day who never had Popeye's Chicken before, he got all pumped at the idea, so I drove him 30 mins to try it and we get there and he ordered the shrimp....

What You Want Reaction GIF by Bounce

• 10Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 12 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Agreed. But they got the win and that shit of "its a 6-6 deadlock" can't have been true. it was most likely 1 or maybe 2 holdouts is my guess.

Yeah. Depends on how many jurors were needed to secure a Not Guilty verdict, I guess. Sounded like it was 10 to 2 and I guess they needed all 12. Or maybe it was 9 to 3 with 10 needed and they eventually flipped one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Man Kyle needs to stay far away from that ho bag if she did hit him up. The shit her ex husband says about her in this article is lulz worthy.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Man Kyle needs to stay far away from that ho bag if she did hit him up. The shit her ex husband says about her in this article is lulz worthy.

Not to worry he is gonna need to carry bear mace to keep all the crazy pussy off him at this point, hell if he was convicted 30 chicks would have wanted to marry him in prison for the conjugals.

Hybristophilia is a hell of a drug

Superfreak GIF by Rick James

• 5Like
Status
Not open for further replies.