YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
signal-2021-11-20-01-03-33-299.jpg

• 14Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 16 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They're saying this is worse than Emmit Till.

White supremacist comes from out of state to shoot 3 Jewish people at a protest supporting blacks.

They capitalize black.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Idiots lefty faggots are literally at this minute are spewing 'If Kyle Rittenhouse were Black he would would be in prison right now!'

meanwhile in Reality ....

That is one BLACK Coffee.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Demon Hunter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't forget, all the people shot or injured were designated as guilty with the not guilty verdict.

Reading MSN blurbs they had a Go Fund Me story trying to cover their asses about taking down his fundraising. Have one statement about it: what was the reason police came out to deal with Jacob Blake? And how much did they allow for fundraising for him? 2 mil.

Sue them all Kyle, sue them into bankruptcy.

• 12Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tuco Tuco or @Butthurt - Do you know the answer to this? If a freelance journalist has a bunch of license plate numbers, is there a legal way for him to find out the vehicle owner?
No idea. I just assume that even if there is no legal way, doing it illegally is just one sweet talking of a DMV worker away.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So, this might trigger the left.

Apparently this judge is a total Democrat. He ran for the Wisconsin Senate as a Democrat, and was first appointed by a Democrat governor.
He sounds like a 90s Democrat. One that still valued the constitution and our freedoms.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
portland popo should get some kyle rittenhouse training and stop being faggots

Cops retreat. This is what's wrong today. Politicians telling the cops to not engage and give up control of the city.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Caliane

fuck this morning was frustrating.

Fox local news is gay as shit here. "some local responses to the verdict", while posting some super biased description of it in the first place.. then go to some random ass black racists and get their opinions of the verdict for some fucking reason. "oh, we think its terrible that black men are found guilty of murder all the time". why are you even talking to these race hustlers? 3 of the people are all black advocacy groups. 4th is just a written statement from the CCDL. (concealed carry defense league) which just spouts "some good, respect the 2a."

Go on facebook, hoping to catch one of my friends celebrating. (hometown friends, a few full on MAGA guys). and get inundated by wet vag comic pros all crying, and slandering Kyle. its so frustrating these assholes can post any of this shit without any fear of job reprisal. I have to think 10 times about anything I fucking say.

Last edited:
  • 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
One is pampered and fawned over. The other had to make split second life and death decisions and grow the fuck up in a matter of minutes. Then take responsibility for those actions at trial.
Exactly my thoughts.

Daughter of elitist upper middle class actor and singer brought up in luxury and media managed into stardom.

Son of single mother trying to find his place in the world and put into a dangerous sitution to enable the moral smugness of people like the above.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I know this will be an unpopular take, but if don't embrace the word racist as a badge of honor in 2021 you aren't paying attention.

This was my position at least two years ago.

If you aren't being called Hitler, your are doing it wrong.

• 4Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Caliane

Exactly my thoughts.

Daughter of elitist upper middle class actor and singer brought up in luxury and media managed into stardom.

Son of single mother trying to find his place in the world and put into a dangerous sitution to enable the moral smugness of people like the above.
more then that too. This goes back to my talking about Pakman, Jimmy dore etc. All my vagina comic pro colleagues and their "shouldn't have been there" horseshit.

Assholes who go on and on about "caring", but never lifted a fucking finger in their lives to actually DO anything. They aren't volunteer firefighters, they aren't nurses, EMTS, Lifeguards, aren't red cross, aren't Peacecorp.. they sit in their home offices and spout nothing but venom all day.

Kyle versus fetal alcohol girl is a hero versus and activist. Kyle is a saint, and is out there actually doing something. Running towards fires, and putting himself in danger to help others.

What to bet everyone one of these assholes, think the best part of Captain America 1 is when steve dives on the grenade? Isn't that THE defining trait of Captain America?

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I can't remember the last time an event covered in the media made me this happy.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.