Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
fuck this morning was frustrating.

Fox local news is gay as shit here. "some local responses to the verdict", while posting some super biased description of it in the first place.. then go to some random ass black racists and get their opinions of the verdict for some fucking reason. "oh, we think its terrible that black men are found guilty of murder all the time". why are you even talking to these race hustlers? 3 of the people are all black advocacy groups. 4th is just a written statement from the CCDL. (concealed carry defense league) which just spouts "some good, respect the 2a."

Go on facebook, hoping to catch one of my friends celebrating. (hometown friends, a few full on MAGA guys). and get inundated by wet vag comic pros all crying, and slandering Kyle. its so frustrating these assholes can post any of this shit without any fear of job reprisal. I have to think 10 times about anything I fucking say.
The media in this country wants a race war. Badly.

Apparently Manson's reach was much more widespread than we thought?

charles manson coolidge after midnite GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
This result made me sign up for safety training class next week to get my firearm's license to carry in shitty Massachusetts. AR Kyle is a true American Hero. What a fucking BADASS at 17 years old, slaying pedo's and doing it legally. Wow. This will undoubtedly be the biggest accomplishment of his life. He has no idea how incredible his actions are, especially now that he is going to be out and it has a chance to really sink in. He will have a book deal, a consulting job, speaking circuit, he never has to work again if he plays his cards right.

I also LOVE how dishonest democrats rather lie and condemn Kyle than admit self defense is a thing our country fucks with.
Ugh Mass, good on you never leave your saftey in other people’s hands, just be thorough with your gun saftey. Treat a gun as if its always loaded; unless you’re Alec Baldwin

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
And the networks would be a good target to go after. Some random guy on twitter tweeting the day after however would just be throwing money at lawyers.

Targets to sue, in priority order:
-MSNBC
-CNN
-NBC
-ABC
-CBS
-New York Times?
-Washington Post?
-The Young Turks (or maybe not, don't give them and their 80k remaining viewers any exposure)
-Joy Reid
-Keith Olbermann
-Joe Biden
-Lebron James
-Bill DeBlasio
-Ayanna Pressley
-Any celebrities who called him a white supremacist

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
fuck this morning was frustrating.

Fox local news is gay as shit here. "some local responses to the verdict", while posting some super biased description of it in the first place.. then go to some random ass black racists and get their opinions of the verdict for some fucking reason. "oh, we think its terrible that black men are found guilty of murder all the time". why are you even talking to these race hustlers? 3 of the people are all black advocacy groups. 4th is just a written statement from the CCDL. (concealed carry defense league) which just spouts "some good, respect the 2a."

Go on facebook, hoping to catch one of my friends celebrating. (hometown friends, a few full on MAGA guys). and get inundated by wet vag comic pros all crying, and slandering Kyle. its so frustrating these assholes can post any of this shit without any fear of job reprisal. I have to think 10 times about anything I fucking say.
Theres only one way out of clown world and until the majority of pussy faggot Americans realize that you will continue to be frustrated.

BE2DF4C3-BEF8-4607-8BC4-ECDC193439EF.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
100% its a tarp.

Its A Trap Movie GIF by Star Wars

She'll probably record the conversation and/or try to get him alone somewhere to get something incriminating, or accuse him of something.

At least that's the plan... what'll actually happen is he'll just call her and tell her how sorry he is about her boyfriend, while she feverishly tries to get him to say something incriminating, until she eventually gives up because he's being so nice to her that she's got nothing.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This result made me sign up for safety training class next week to get my firearm's license to carry in shitty Massachusetts. AR Kyle is a true American Hero. What a fucking BADASS at 17 years old, slaying pedo's and doing it legally. Wow. This will undoubtedly be the biggest accomplishment of his life. He has no idea how incredible his actions are, especially now that he is going to be out and it has a chance to really sink in. He will have a book deal, a consulting job, speaking circuit, he never has to work again if he plays his cards right.

I also LOVE how dishonest democrats rather lie and condemn Kyle than admit self defense is a thing our country fucks with.

That's where I am now residence-wise. Far as I can tell, they make it extremely difficult to own a gun here. In New Hampshire I have no trouble buying guns and I've looked at AR-15's and whatnot up there in the past year or so (without getting any). However with a current main residence in Brookline MA and not a gun store in sight for 60 miles I have a feeling it'll be an uphill battle.

My goal is still an AR-15 and a 12-gauge shotgun. Handguns are awesome and all but they're too easy to shoot yourself with (by accident or otherwise) and I just want big scary weapons for home defense. I'll probably need to go back to NH before I can do that the way I want to.

Edit: I'm not kidding about the lack of gun stores either. When searching for nearby stores, they're like all in CT and NH and RI. You have to cross state lines to find one. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • 2Picard
  • 2Pathetic
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
That being said have ANY of you EVER convinced a shitlib to change their mind? The fact this is even in question is insane. The video is clear as fuck. Let's just pretend it's a 50/50 split. I've never seen a single liberal have their mind changed let alone several in unison.... I don't see anything but a hung jury at this point, but hey I'm hoping for the best....

It would actually be easy in this case if the shitlibs only number 1 or 2. These people are sheep and extraordinarily susceptible to peer pressure. With only 1 or 2 in the jury room they're removed from their echo chambers and can be reasoned with. If it's 6-6 that's a tougher row to hoe. If the jury was sequestered it would be even easier.

I'm a couple days behind. I understand he was acquitted now but I don't know any other details.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
Fucking tool Cuomo on CNN last night whining that Kyle should have just taken a beating like a man.
I wonder if Cuomo would be OK with his son attacked by a mob of child molesters...
While his son is getting his skull fractured by skateboard trucks he can yell, "Take it like a man, son !"

cuo.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.