Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stop trying to think you are going to John Wick a home invasion. Unless you are actually John Wick be prepared too have your hands feel like dough when you have adrenaline, fear and screaming wife and kids while 4 masked pieces of shit bust through your door and swarm on you so fast you better hope they are just there for items. Because most people are good people they don't have firearms always on them and even stupider is have it in a safe up a flight of stairs, good fucking luck trying to make it unless your firearm is ready to go.

For the amateur or somewhat seasoned firearm owner, you want the shotgun with loaded rounds in the tube, mag inserted in the handgun or rifle so all you need to do is rack, charge or pump and you can finish business. John Wicks have loaded chambers with or without safety engaged. You may only have seconds to react.

Not trying to come off like an asshole but thinking like you are, you are just another victim 99.9% of the time.
Our bug out location is my wife's uncle (assuming we can make it there with the interstates not being a shit show). Guy has a pistol mounted above every door in the house (bathrooms, bedrooms, etc).

Guy has far more ammo and weapons than anyone I know. I'm thinking we'll have to take the leap and buy something for here though (don't own any firearms, and haven't even shot one since I was discharged).

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Imagine if the left fought as hard to protect this man as they do pedophiles, rapist, faggots, communist, and criminals. Does anyone remember this man, not a fucking word from these American Inventor race baiters, not a single word from these same faggots trying to demonize Kyle. That should tell you everything you need to know about the left. This is the destruction of good men over criminals.

5ed78ee37db71.image.jpg

Last edited:
  • 9Like
  • 2Rustled
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I remember this man.

I remember every second of 2020 vividly.

Keep pushing, commie faggots. Almost there.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
There's something special about how the retards I know on FB that happily shout about how much of a white supremacist Kyle is (with no evidence beyond the 4chan 👌 meme) will flip their shit when someone mentions that Rosenbaum was a child rapist and subequently cry about how that shouldn't matter/Kyle couldn't have known.

I can usually tell when someone wants to fuck me. The tards on FB must not have ever experienced that kind of energy.

• 2Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I wouldn't keep a shotgun loaded around the house. Load it when you actually need to. Takes what, five seconds? I can't imagine having a loaded shotgun bouncing around in your car to begin with.
Ur really dumb

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Imagine if the left found as hard to protect this man as they do pedophiles, rapist, faggots, communist, and criminals. Does anyone remember this man, not a fucking word from these American Inventor race baiters, not a single word from these same faggots trying to demonize Kyle. That should tell you everything you need to know about the left. This is the destruction of good men over criminals.

5ed78ee37db71.image.jpg

Fuck i hated that situation, the media wont show you the Dorn incident during those riots. its amazing how many people are outraged by headlines, they read the last page or back of a book is what it feels like and knows the full story

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Demon Hunter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ur really dumb
Na just nieve. These are the types I like to take to the range. It would take you 30 seconds or more to get into the fight thinking like he does, and all you have to do it look at the Rittenhouse tapes to see how short a time it takes to make that decision, nine the less trying to think you can get the shotgun, orientate it to load, find the rounds and make sure you are placing them the correct way in the tube, load 5 to 7 rounds, rack, aim and pull trigger in 5 seconds.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
Yeah, I wouldn't keep a shotgun loaded around the house. Load it when you actually need to. Takes what, five seconds? I can't imagine having a loaded shotgun bouncing around in your car to begin with.
you put the safety on. when you lift your maverick to your shoulder, undoing the safety should be something you do as your finger moves into the safe position above the trigger.

the whole sequence has to be muscle memory or it will be of no use to you when it's go time.

you don't fucking load any shotgun when some one is menacing you. you don't pack a tube or open a breach. you shoot some one when they (depending on your local castle law) start breaking your door down under your roof. or break in and move in. or come 'at you' while you are in a position with no exits.

plan it all. if you can't do it half asleep, you are not home defending yourself, you're jerking off.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

I hope you get some serioius training. You sound like the type of person that thinks they are going to protect their home with the sound of racking a shotgun loaded lol. Also someone that says they wouldn't have a loaded firearm in X place is the type of person that assumes a LOT of shit and ends up shooting themselves. Happens all the time and I read about it all the time. By good training I mean more than the 4 hour class required to get a conceal carry.

You should get a big stick. Less danger and equally as effective as an unloaded shotgun for home defense. In all seriousness you have the attitude that sounds like someone getting primed to fuck around and shoot themselves with an unloaded firearm that they thought was less dangerous than another firearm.

The loaded shotgun in the car was in ND going from pasture to pasture bird hunting 0.1 seconds of not paying attention and bam. Happens to people all the time that assume a LOT. "Unloaded" guns kill a lot of people every year. A lot. Hell look on youtube and see cops shoot themselves with unloaded guns in front of a class about gun safety.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Fuck i hated that situation, the media wont show you the Dorn incident during these riots

I remember first watching that video and it just hit me differently, I have seen many a fucked up shit due to the internet over the years, but that video even to this day just fills me with rage at all these scumbag pieces of shit. American Inventors were rioting and killing people because that is what they do, they pretend it was over a criminal junkie they turned into a false martyr, screaming Black Lives Matter. Then they killed this man, and where was Black Lives Matter? They didn't give a single fuck about him, they still don't. Barely a blip from the media.

Notice that anytime the left elevates anyone it's always a disgusting despicable piece of shit, then they scream their past crimes don't matter, but they do and everyone knows it, you know it I know it. So this was just another red pill to show just how much of a farce the whole thing is. David Dorne was a man who served his community his whole life and was shot dead by a American Inventor over a TV and ignored to bleed out in the street and people have the gall to say "Black Lives Matter".

If anyone had any integrity at all the response to "Black Lives Matter" would be "Then show me." - Show me what black lives are capable of, improve your community, discard thug culture, be better people, show us you deserve a spot at the table of mankind.

• 12Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 13 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I hope you get some serioius training. You sound like the type of person that thinks they are going to protect their home with the sound of racking a shotgun loaded lol. Also someone that says they wouldn't have a loaded firearm in X place is the type of person that assumes a LOT of shit and ends up shooting themselves. Happens all the time and I read about it all the time. By good training I mean more than the 4 hour class required to get a conceal carry.

You should get a big stick. Less danger and equally as effective as an unloaded shotgun for home defense. In all seriousness you have the attitude that sounds like someone getting primed to fuck around and shoot themselves with an unloaded firearm that they thought was less dangerous than another firearm.

The loaded shotgun in the car was in ND going from pasture to pasture bird hunting 0.1 seconds of not paying attention and bam. Happens to people all the time that assume a LOT. "Unloaded" guns kill a lot of people every year. A lot. Hell look on youtube and see cops shoot themselves with unloaded guns in front of a class about gun safety.

Exactly, every gun is loaded always, even when it's not. This is always the first lesson for a reason.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I remember first watching that video and it just hit me differently, I have seen many a fucked up shit due to the internet over the years, but that video even to this day just fills me with rage at all these scumbag pieces of shit. American Inventors were rioting and killing people because that is what they do, they pretend it was over a criminal junkie they turned into a false martyr, screaming Black Lives Matter. Then they killed this man, and where was Black Lives Matter? They didn't give a single fuck about him, they still don't. Barely a blip from the media.

Notice that anytime the left elevates anyone it's always a disgusting despicable piece of shit, then they scream their past crimes don't matter, but they do and everyone knows it, you know it I know it. So this was just another red pill to show just how much of a farce the whole thing is. David Dorne was a man who served his community his whole life and was shot dead by a American Inventor over a TV and ignored to bleed out in the street and people have the gall to say "Black Lives Matter".

If anyone had any integrity at all the response to "Black Lives Matter" would be "Then show me." - Show me what black lives are capable of, improve your community, discard thug culture, be better people, show us you deserve a spot at the table of mankind.
But they care about Saint Floyd. A career criminal piece of shit everyone should have just been glad he's dead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Deer hunting last weekend I accidentally discharged a .50 cal muzzleloader sitting in my blind. I've had firearms my whole life and am serious about gun safety but one little brain fart and BLAM! one giant hole in my deer blind. My mistake was simply trying to decock the hammer with a heavy glove on and grazed the trigger.

• 4Mother of God
  • 4Like
  • 3Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 11 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Deer hunting last weekend I accidentally discharged a .50 cal muzzleloader sitting in my blind. I've had firearms my whole life and am serious about gun safety but one little brain fart and BLAM! one giant hole in my deer blind. My mistake was simply trying to decock the hammer with a heavy glove on and grazed the trigger.
Embarrassed Shame GIF

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users
Status
Not open for further replies.