Cis-XYite-Nationalist
1636494714378.png

1636494732113.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Jesus, the prosecution has nothing to say regarding this witness other than talking about how they themselves tried to get him to edit his statement. It's all their talking about, how they treated him when they first brought him in.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jesus, the prosecution has nothing to say regarding this witness other than talking about how they themselves tried to get him to edit his statement. It's all their talking about, how they treated him when they first brought him in.

They’re trying real hard to cover their own asses because his testimony brings some clear ethics complaints against the prosecution.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
did no one tell tubs on the prosecution to get a haircut prior to the trial?

• 3Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Wow they put that last witness on trial it seems. What a fucking asshole prosecution.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
q
Wow they put that last witness on trial it seems. What a fucking asshole prosecution.

They spent the entire time trying to undo his testimony that they brought him in, gave him new information and tried to get him to change his statement.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Shamelessly stolen from Legal Insurrection live blog:

Rumored: Balch, Lackowski, Black, & Rittenhouse offer to protect ADA Kraus from absolutely brutal beating he's taking cross-examining this witness with the speech impediment.
Asked about protecting Binger on cross of the little old lady, they replied, Nah.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm catching up but what am I watching here? They're spending 30 minutes going over this guys testimony and he's admitting they asked him to change it and he felt pressured? Like wtf is happening? They offered him a juice box to be his friend?!~

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm catching up but what am I watching here? They're spending 30 minutes going over this guys testimony and he's admitting they asked him to change it and he felt pressured? Like wtf is happening?
Pretty much. Once he said he felt pressured to change his statement on the stand the prosecution just started fucking with him.

• 3Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
joggers is getting angry
Wasn't St Floyd's cousin already on a tictoc or some shit saying they were taking pictures of the jury to "make sure we get the outcome we need"?
Is juror intimidation not a felony or something?

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Pretty much. Once he said he felt pressured to change his statement on the stand the prosecution just started fucking with him.

And it all goes nowhere. I actually yelled at the screen when fatty asked a question to the effect of "does being in a stressful situation affect perception of events."

Yes. Yes it does and you know it does you sack of shit.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Spending time establishing that the witness didn't witness things that there is audio/video evidence of seemed odd.

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I'm astounded. My whole life I've been led to believe that real court rooms aren't as ridiculous as an episode of Boston Legal but this just might change my mind.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.