Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So what happens to the bail money that Rittenhouse raised when he is found not guilty?

Does he keep it, or is it returned to donors?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So what happens to the bail money that Rittenhouse raised when he is found not guilty?

He is going to need it for security for many years ro come.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
FDyjvt5UYAMDJne

• 13Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Sounds like a clear not guilty. However in todays age I would not be surprised in the last with a guilty or hung jury. Laws have no meaning at all anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like a clear not guilty. However in todays age I would not be surprised in the last with a guilty or hung jury. Laws have no meaning at all anymore.
So did Chauvin. The prosecutors even admitted the dude could breath, his blood oxygen, was high, etc. Didn’t matter.

The only thing in his favor at the moment is people aren’t burning down cities yet. He’s lucky he shot white dudes probably.

• 5Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Seeing "Im on the left and can see it was self defence, what is wrong with people?" Type comments is making me hope this redpills more people

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>

You only lose bail money if you don't show up to court

Guilty or not

I think...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm astounded. My whole life I've been led to believe that real court rooms aren't as ridiculous as an episode of Boston Legal but this just might change my mind.
You didnt watch the Casey Anthony trial. What a fucking shit show.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Or the Jodi Arias trial. At one point the drooling retard of a judge held a secret court hearing so that Arias could testify anonymously.

• 2WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Sorry, I did. And ZimmZam. And Chauvin. And Robert Durst. And whatever else has been on Court TV. And I don't even care, at all. But my mom texts me about this shit because she's retired and has nothing else to do and I hate not knowing wtf is going on.

• 5Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Because Baes specializes in getting evidence admitted that has nothing to do with the case.

Check the Aaron Hernandez double murder trial for another example of how good he is.

The judge called shenanigans in that trial as well, and Baes still tainted the jury with false reasonable doubt. He's great at poisoning a narrative by introducing "evidence" to support his own.

He labeled the victims gang members based on a social media photo from 10 years ago and said they were mainline thugs and had an expert gang sign witness testify about the gang. And introduce a narrative of rival gangs in Boston being the real killers.

The judge should have never allowed it.

I watched it front to back.

• 4Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You only lose bail money if you don't show up to court

Guilty or not

I think...

That's not the question.

What happens to the bail money since it was all donated, does it go back to the donors or does Rittenhouse get to keep it?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
That's not the question.

What happens to the bail money since it was all donated, does it go back to the donors or does Rittenhouse get to keep it?
The question included "...when he is found not guilty"

Which might suggest something else happens if he is found guilty

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That's not the question.

There was some controversy surrounding this with the original attorney who set up the fund (i forget his name. He represented Sandmann. Lyn something). I dont know if it ever got resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.