Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Ok so uhhhh. Why is his lawyer not objecting. His defense is really fucking this up in the last 10 minutes.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
That might be the dumbest nit that's ever been picked on this forum.
Sure, if you don't plan to do any research on why it fucking matters that it was amended into the constitution rather than being left to common law. Fuck off.

• 1Midwit
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
FD2Y_HFXsAY93k-.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The defense line should have been "some people just need killing".

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Gotta love this whole Kyle is a murderer because he was some place he could have chosen not to be retardation.

What a joke of a legal system.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I want to punch the defence attorney right in his fucking face for allowing this shit to continue without objection, fuck the judge would be jumping down my throat because I would be objecting and giving my so-called defence grotesque looks if not outright yelling at them to do their fucking job. Then again I don't know the law, I am just a reactionary member of the audience.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I want to punch the defence attorney right in his fucking face for allowing this shit to continue without objection, fuck the judge would be jumping down my throat because I would be objecting and giving my so-called defence grotesque looks if not outright yelling at them to do their fucking job. Then again I don't know the law, I am just a reactionary member of the audience.

Well we learned something today.

Taking the stand introduces multiple points of failure. You need to do a good job yourself (which is tough) and then you also need your attorneys to do a good job.

• 5Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Gotta love this whole Kyle is a murderer because he was some place he could have chosen not to be retardation.

What a joke of a legal system.

Sometimes it's suck a female penis, or let Harvey Weinstein penetrate you, Joe stealing an election, a child getting buttfuck raped by a tranny in the bathroom, injecting poison into the world population or in this case letting Joggers burn down your entire city while the FBI films it all and lie.

The response from the left is always the same.. "SHUT UP AND LET IT HAPPEN"

• 3Like
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 3 users

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't watched anything yet today but based on what I had seen before I have no idea why they would put Kyle on the stand. You only take the stand if you have to, and he didn't have to.

So, I will watch this disaster later, but thats my thought.

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well we learned something today.

Taking the stand introduces multiple points of failure. You need to do a good job yourself (which is tough) and then you also need your attorneys to do a good job.

I am not even sure the defense would be required to do a "good job" given this Judge if they did even a half assed job it would be sufficient, but so far they have done literally Jack and fucking Shit.. and Jack left fucking town.

It feels like the defense is throwing their own client under the bus purposefully.

SeanDoe1z1

He wanted to say 59th street gang bad there, didn’t he.

You can just tell he’s seething to ask if Kyle is a white nazi

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This is definitely painful to watch, but I don't think Kyle's done anything to shoot himself in the foot. Prosecutor is definitely coming off as a jackass with his extreme nit-picking.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I don't think whatever is happening now matters. The jury has video footage of the entire event. Any normal unbiased individual can see with their own eyes that in all three cases, it was an act of self defense. So Kyle being up on the stand now may solidify his innocence against the charges (in the sense of "nothing to hide"), regardless of what picture the prosecution tries to paint, and may just make the prosecution look worse than they currently do.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Has the prosecutor gotten to any actual point? Seems like he's been asking questions for hours that aren't leading anywhere

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.