Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucker

Log Wizard
They're charging the kid with murder and none of what they did today establishes the elements of that crime. "You shouldn't have been there and your presence agitated the crowd" is not an argument establishing any elements of murder.
The guy watched A Few Good Men too many times.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Please, tell us more
Acting like he didn't know what would happened when he fired a high power weapon into someone chest at close range was his worst moment.

Instead of answering the question he turn into a robot.

• 6Moron
  • 2Potato
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 8 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Acting like he didn't know what would happened when he fired a high power weapon into someone chest at close range was his worst moment.

Instead of answering the question he turn into a robot.

Yeah, figured you had something completely retarded and wasn't disappointed.

You and the prosecutor were just hoping he would slip up and say he wanted them to die, but he outsmarted you idiots and never once did. He never swayed from the fact that he shot to stop the threat and not with the intention to kill.

Try harder, faggot

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They're charging the kid with murder and none of what they did today establishes the elements of that crime. "You shouldn't have been there and your presence agitated the crowd" is not an argument establishing any elements of murder.

Only thing I can think is he's trying to sway some feels-based verdict. Hoping enough soccer moms are on the jury to convict him for "getting into trouble"

Because we all know you should never get in trouble!

Caliane

Also he lived like 20 minutes away. It IS his community. These clowns are so tied up in the brain with "crossed state lines"
yeah. I can only imagine if that shit ever happened to me. "crossed state lines" mother fucker, the state line is in walking distance to my house. less then 3 miles.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, figured you had something completely retarded and wasn't disappointed.

You and the prosecutor were just hoping he would slip up and say he wanted them to die, but he outsmarted you idiots and never once did. He never swayed from the fact that he shot to stop the threat and not with the intention to kill.

Try harder, faggot
Except that no one buys that you shot at someone with out the intent to kill them or maim them. Because it doesn't exists, you shot at someone with the intent or hurting or killing them.

• 2Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Acting in bad faith. Just like the defense and judge said today.

It can't be good to have the judge on the record saying he doesn't believe you when you claim to be acting in good faith after doing something he told you not to do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Except that no one buys that you shot at someone with out the intent to kill them or maim them. Because it doesn't exists, you shot at someone with the intent or hurting or killing them.
If you pull a weapon and have to use it, you bury the fucker. Dead man can't take the stand against you.

Rude

Potato del Grande

Had to look this up thanks to jayrebb jayrebb and the "ninja" comment. Fucking Dying over here. I'm trying to find the video with the curb your enthusiasm edit playing afterwards when he's bleeding out on the street.

qQPtBd68D2.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Go to your Facebook search bar and type in "Kyle Rittenhouse". No posts? 350k people talking about it but no actual posts?Then type in something like known murderer "Julius Jones". All kinds of posts.
I'm sure that's just a glitch though

Yeah we have a ton of fellow countrymen who are clamoring for the freeing of Julius Jones, who executed a dad. Just so happens that if you drew a venn diagram with them and the people who want to see Rittenhouse jailed for life for defending himself, it'd be a fucking circle.

Tell me again how the left isn't a cult of dipshits?

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So Kyle will likely get off on the murder charges, the gun charges, etc but whats the state of the reckless endangerment charges in the shooting of McGinnis? If the use of force is found to be justified in the Roseenbaum shooting, do they disappear as well?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He shot them with the intent to stop them trying to hurt him. Turns out it works.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Kyle will likely get off on the murder charges, the gun charges, etc but whats the state of the reckless endangerment charges in the shooting of McGinnis? If the use of force is found to be justified, do they disappear as well?
Everything goes away except the weapons charge.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

He should run for office too. Rittenhouse for congress in 2028. I'd vote for him.

The sad thing in all of this is that Rittenhouse is such a good kid that he actually feels BAD about shooting a child-abuser and a wife-beater. He's a much nicer person than I am.
I think it was on the lawyer stream someone mentioned it. Kyle was training to be a fire fighter, wanted to be a nurse. emt training etc. nobody trains to be a firefighter to abuse a postion of power. you can make that accusation of cops, but not firefighters. this is a kid that wanted nothing but to help others and save lives. He has a bigger heart then any of us. and a bigger heart then any of the sociopaths attacking him, besmirching him, can even imagine. its beyond sick these absolute shit head journals who have never done a thing for someone else in their lives, so callously spit on him.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The judge sounds like what working with Biden will be like. He forgets who says who, who said what, only has a vague idea of what he said. Then gets mad because others try to take advantage of it, and then has to back track when shown the evidence

• 1Moron
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think it was on the lawyer stream someone mentioned it. Kyle was training to be a fire fighter, wanted to be a nurse. emt training etc. nobody trains to be a firefighter to abuse a postion of power. you can make that accusation of cops, but not firefighters. this is a kid that wanted nothing but to help others and save lives. He has a bigger heart then any of us. and a bigger heart then any of the sociopaths attacking him, besmirching him, can even imagine. its beyond sick these absolute shit head journals who have never done a thing for someone else in their lives, so callously spit on him.

I learned 100% about Kyle's history and his community service from the prosecution and learned that the kid is basically a saint. So, thanks prosecution?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
"This one"? Alternative media usually gets it right by default. The mainstream media is so horribly misleading on all things BLM that whoever is against them is more likely than not the one telling the truth in any given situation.
The problem is a lot of people just accept the "alternative" narrative by default because it goes against the "mainstream". But they usually never go the next step to fact check whatever the alternative news reports. They can be just as biased or twisting as the mainstream news orgs. Always look for citations and actually read them.

But anyways, Rittenhouse case is clearly self-defense. It's cases like this that major news orgs drop the ball on and give credence to all the bullshit conspiracies out there.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you shoot a weapon at someone the intent is to kill. Any claim otherwise is ignorance or arrogance. In the case of a 17 year old kid it’s likely ignorance.

Kyle was justified in killing those people, but regardless of the verdict a pedo is dead and the antifa felon is crippled for life.

This is a win for me no matter how you slice it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
he's gonna get charged with "something" (i think it was a plea bargain)

even the guy back then that killed the karate pedophile on his kid got a few months of community service

censored version, cuz everyone be a cuck

Status
Not open for further replies.