Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Except that no one buys that you shot at someone with out the intent to kill them or maim them. Because it doesn't exists, you shot at someone with the intent or hurting or killing them.

Wrong, like always. You shoot to stop the threat. Whether they die, you miss and they run away, or their arm blows up as long as they're no longer a threat then mission accomplished.

The prosecution repeatedly failed to get him to waiver on that point.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If you shoot a weapon at someone the intent is to kill. Any claim otherwise is ignorance or arrogance. In the case of a 17 year old kid it’s likely ignorance.

Kyle was justified in killing those people, but regardless of a verdict a pedo is dead and the antifa felon is crippled for life.

This is a win for me no matter how you slice it.
Of course the intent is to kill, guns are dangerous tools and if you fire them at any living thing you intend to kill that thing. I'd never admit or say that I intended to kill someone, even if I did. Bad optics. "I only wanted to defend my life." or something similar is sufficient.

It sounds nicer, and it's sufficient to meet the legal criteria for using deadly force, which is typically a fear of your life or perhaps another person's life. In texas at night, it can even be just a fear for your cow's life.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Was half expecting Lendarios Lendarios to come in and say the prosecution's big GOTCHA on when he got Rittenhouse to admit he lied to the angry mob trying to kill him when he said Rosenbaum had a gun while they were closing in on him.

If he lies to a lawless mob of felons yelling to "get him" and "cranium him", how can the jury trust ANYTHING he has to say??

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Except that no one buys that you shot at someone with out the intent to kill them or maim them. Because it doesn't exists, you shot at someone with the intent or hurting or killing them.
Lol the Cuban is gonna Cuban. Just stahp already.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
It should be illegal to arm yourself where there is a high probability of violence.

• 6Worf
  • 3WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If I can't claim self defense that just leaves Mutual Combat

• 2Like
  • 1Rimshot
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It took the trial of George Zimmerman to really clue me in to how terrible the mainstream news media had become.

Yeah, the flimflamming of the ZimZam was pretty much the moment where I first began to turn on The Left and re-turned on the media (I already knew they were dogshit from their 2002-2004 reporting).

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, the flimflamming of the ZimZam was pretty much the moment where I first began to turn on The Left and re-turned on the media (I already knew they were dogshit from their 2002-2004 reporting).

I remember that /pol/ was going crazy over the trial and I hadn't even been paying attention. I tune in, Jeantel is on the stand and it's going horribly. She's rude. She impeaches herself. Pop over to CNN and all they can talk about is how her testimony is going to force Zimmerman to take the stand and how racist the defense was towards her. It was the about the ugliest lie that could have been told and every talking on the screen nodded along.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Thats also not the pedophile. Pedophile was the midget baldie who died at the car lot.

The power of 5.56mm at close range. You fucking dead if you get hit center mass.

Conversely, Jacob Blake the wife beater cops shot that sparked the rioting took a dozen rounds point blank iirc but all from 9mm handguns.

Jacob Blake took 7 shots I think.

So as I understand it, 1x 5.56mm >>> 7x 9mm?

Just asking for whenever I live in a place where I can actually gun shop.

Also, to clear this up:

Bald midget = pedophile
Skateboard-swinging large-nosed fellow = wife-beater
Guy who took the arm shot and survived = just a random asshole

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Jacob Blake took 7 shots I think.

Just asking for whenever I live in a place where I can actually gun shop.

Also, to clear this up:

Bald midget = pedophile
Not always. A single .22 round can kill you if it hits in the right spot, and you could survive multiple 556 if they don’t. There’s also varying types of rounds within those calibers which do different things to humans.

Comparing the velocity and damage when apples to apples though? Yes, 556 is > 9mm

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yup. All it took was a single shot from skaterboy and he was dead within a minute most likely.
I want to say skaterboy had some previous charges.
He appears to have had a felony conviction at one point but looks like it was expunged/sealed/whatever. Him being a prohibited person due to being a felon is referenced by in one of his arrest reports for dui.

• 2Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Was half expecting Lendarios Lendarios to come in and say the prosecution's big GOTCHA on when he got Rittenhouse to admit he lied to the angry mob trying to kill him when he said Rosenbaum had a gun while they were closing in on him.

If he lies to a lawless mob of felons yelling to "get him" and "cranium him", how can the jury trust ANYTHING he has to say??

It is perfectly understandable he would lie under that circumstances.

• 1Picard

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
wanting to kill someone and needing to kill someone is a subtle but extremely important distinction. it's extremely clear that kyle never wanted to kill anyone, but very much needed to.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Shot placement is everything. Skater boy got his heart destroyed, a .22 pea shooter with that placement probably would have been terminal just as quickly. When your heart stops working you have only a few seconds of life before you hit the concrete. Blood pressure drop from that means he was probably unconscious even before he hit the ground.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.