Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Still don't see how having Kyle testify was good. You have videos and the prosecutions witnesses all backing up a slam dunk self defense.

The video is your testimony, Kyle and team. Jfc

I didn't observe anything during his testimony that was a positive for the defence

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Still don't see how having Kyle testify was good. You have videos and the prosecutions witnesses all backing up a slam dunk self defense.

I didn't observe anything during his testimony that was a positive for the defence
Its been said but its an optics thing. Yeah tis a slam dunk but there could be people on the jury that think its a sign he's hiding something. Damned if you do damned if you don't

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I'm catching up but what am I watching here? They're spending 30 minutes going over this guys testimony and he's admitting they asked him to change it and he felt pressured? Like wtf is happening? They offered him a juice box to be his friend?!~

According to the 2030 Ava Duvernay Netflix documentary on this case, the defense didn't even let the witnesses have food!

• 1Worf

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
keep going, I'm almost there.
Rosenbaum was shot 4 times in .76s destroying his pelvis, which had been used in earlier crimes.

He then LITERALLY disarmed Grosskreutz, forcing a reorganization of his social calendar for life.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
69741_sanatqfetubsx1h.png

• 7Repost
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

b/c jurys are dumb and the da already tried to poison them w/

"why did you remain silent until now"

and even the judge went off on him

12 jurors, at least one of them will have the thought
"he didn't take the stand, he guilty!!!"

i have watched enough true crime that whenever a slam dunk innocent comes back as guilty, there is that inbred juror that says
"well he must be guilty if he stayed silent"!

• 1Like

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Except that no one buys that you shot at someone with out the intent to kill them or maim them. Because it doesn't exists, you shot at someone with the intent or hurting or killing them.

lol, someones never taken gun safety course before. Figures

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Acting like he didn't know what would happened when he fired a high power weapon into someone chest at close range was his worst moment.

Instead of answering the question he turn into a robot.

He did admit that he knew shooting the guy could be fatal. However his stated reason for pulling the trigger was not because he wanted to kill the guy, but that he wanted to stop the guy from shooting and potentially killing him.

Ahh fuck it, why am I even bothering.

Last edited:
  • 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hate to break it to you but they are the same thing. You just gave one set of laws a fancy title and I assume a higher threshold to change.
Someone posted something very poignant a few weeks ago about the Constitution and I wish I had bookmarked it.

But essentially the difference is in the US, the right is inalienable. In every other country, the right is given to you by the government. Which means they could also revoke that right at any time.

The original post was about how essentially, all the rights in the US belong to the citizenry, but we've delegated some of them to the government (defense, border security, etc) because they're too unwieldy for an individual. They're always delegated at the lowest level first (local, county, state, federal) before being delegated UP the chain.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
twitter fags are getting started by comparing kyles crying to Kavanaugh.

I hope this kid walks free, the left riots again, and there are even more Kyles there to blast some fucking biceps and merc pedos. I think at this point both sides are starting to learn that violence is the only thing that solves shit. The government doesnt solve things.

That's the thing here that I haven't really seen anyone discuss anywhere:

-If Kyle is found guilty, I doubt there will be any violent right-wing riots or violent regular people riots. We're all too busy going to work and acting like decent humans.

-If Kyle is found not guilty, there will most likely be violent left-wing riots.

I'm not sure how the Cult of Bullshit justifies their behavior over and over again. Only one side is being violent, and it's the side constantly accusing the other side of being violent. It's like a civil war with only one side engaging in combat. Not sure where this leads but it's nowhere good.

• 1Solidarity

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
It should be illegal to arm yourself where there is a high probability of violence.

Lol, i’d go for that law but that loser has to give up something in trade: if the cops fail to stop a riot or permit one to happen, then every cop should be civilly liable for the ensuing property damage, every executive branch person civilly liable for the same, and all of them must be immediately removed from office and lose their pensions and all benefits, and essentially barred from working for government permanently, and said law crosses state lines.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Mic Drop
Reactions: 9 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lol, i’d go for that law but that loser has to give up something in trade: if the cops fail to stop a riot or permit one to happen, then every cop should be civilly liable for the ensuing property damage, every executive branch person civilly liable for the same, and all of them must be immediately removed from office and lose their pensions and all benefits, and essentially barred from working for government permanently, and said law crosses state lines.
Love it, just have 1 amendment:
All surveillance can be used to produce active bounties on any participants in unlawful activity in said riot or civil unrest.​

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus Christ.

Tariq Nasheed, former pimp, everybody. There are young people who think this guy is a reputable source of information.

I mean he's amazing for information, bad information. Basically take whatever stance he has an invert it.

Aside from his take on a certain religion thats kicked out of, what...119 nations?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It is perfectly understandable he would lie under that circumstances.

That's about the only thing the prosecution got him on. Pretty comical that him lying to a mob trying to kill him and him not taking the orders of some random bitch in a crowd are the best points the prosecutor was able to make

Status
Not open for further replies.