Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
My only hope is that there are riots after he is acquitted, and a whole bunch of biceps get vaporized at those riots.

Maybe even start a tiktok trend of destroying your own biceps in solidarity. For BLM

Maybe pro-riot people can start wearing red bicep armbands, in solidarity with Bye-cep's injury.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Those honkies in the Arbery case are fucked. The optics of rednecks piling in to their pickup armed with shotguns to chase after a black dude are horrible even if he was a burglar they had footage of. They're going to try and say that when Arbery came around the truck he grabbed the one dude's shotgun which is why they shot him. That version of events will be disputed plus the prosecution will hammer home that Arbery was no threat to be chased down like an animal and a call to the police was all that was needed.
The optics of that one are bad, I agree. I think Arbery did attack them when he was sick of getting chased, which is not exactly unreasonable. It's nowhere near as clear-cut as Kyle.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The optics of that one are bad, I agree. I think Arbery did attack them when he was sick of getting chased, which is not exactly unreasonable. It's nowhere near as clear-cut as Kyle.

I can believe their version of events and I can see how they got from A to B to C but I just think they're going to take it in the ass.

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Those honkies in the Arbery case are fucked. The optics of rednecks piling in to their pickup armed with shotguns to chase after a black dude are horrible even if he was a burglar they had footage of. They're going to try and say that when Arbery came around the truck he grabbed the one dude's shotgun which is why they shot him. That version of events will be disputed plus the prosecution will hammer home that Arbery was no threat to be chased down like an animal and a call to the police was all that was needed.

TBH the Arbery case is way less cut-and-dry than Rittenhouse or Chauvin. I can actually understand arguments against the guys on trial in that case. Those guys should have called the police and, at most, tailed Arbery until the police got there. Setting up a goddamn roadblock with guns out is the kind of thing we lambaste antifa for on here. Arbery seemed like a total piece of shit but it doesn't matter, those two guys are probably F'd. I'm guessing they'll get reduced sentences because there is a real self-defense component at work, but it won't be an acquittal.

In short, I don't expect mass riots from the Arbery case. The Rittenhouse case might pop off a few riots, but more likely it'll just pop off a lot of people spouting venom online and exposing themselves as being disgusting human beings, as has been happening already lately.

The real riots aren't gonna be until 2024. Unless the corporate board that games out these things decides that election-year BLM riots will do more harm than help for a left-wing incumbent. Which I'd argue is the case, don't want Biden to look more weak and ineffectual. In which case the real riots won't be until 2025 to ring in whatever conservative/populist/whatever candidate pushes Biden's shit in. Gotta make 'em look bad right off the bat.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
We got through the Jacob Blake shooters staying cops without anything else happening.

Maybe if Trump was still in office there would be more support for rioting?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What's up with this chick? I thought she was a hardcore lib, but over the last few years I have seen things like this from her, common sense things. If I remember right she was kinda ran out of the presidential race. Has she been taking some mini redpills? Or has she taken the giant one? Or does she have common sense but wants to be the blue team and hasn't disabled her hypocrisy and cognative dissonance mechanism yet? Or dropped out of politics and now she can drop the lib bullshit act? I am truly curious.

I disagree with her on things, but always got the feeling they're at least her actual beliefs and not her just towing the party line.

Shitlibs also hate her so that's always a +

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
I guess I missed it since the trial wasn't stopped, but I guess the defense motion for mistrial was denied by the judge?

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think the most frustrating thing is most of those "journalists" are basing their opinion on a short clip or screenshot of the moments he got emotional during the trial. They likely aren't seeing the beginning where his body is clearly uncontrollable convulsing, which causes him to start heaving, which causes him to straighten his back and stretch back to push his chest out in an attempt to open his lungs because he is literally struggling to breath as he goes through a PTSD episode. These people are either so sheltered they've never seen someone experience that or they are just evil, vindictive monsters. Either way, dismissing that scene as "crocodile tears" is a clear display of who doesn't belong in polite society.
The left pretends to have PTSD. They don't actually know anything about it.

• 2Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What's up with this chick? I thought she was a hardcore lib, but over the last few years I have seen things like this from her, common sense things. If I remember right she was kinda ran out of the presidential race. Has she been taking some mini redpills? Or has she taken the giant one? Or does she have common sense but wants to be the blue team and hasn't disabled her hypocrisy and cognative dissonance mechanism yet? Or dropped out of politics and now she can drop the lib bullshit act? I am truly curious.
Women don't belong in politics, period. I don't give a fuck what "points" she makes or the attempt to pivot to "the center" so that the right will throw her votes next time.

She belongs with a pineapple up her ass and that's about the extent of her appeal.

• 4Like
  • 3Truth!
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 9 users

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I guess I missed it since the trial wasn't stopped, but I guess the defense motion for mistrial was denied by the judge?
Think they are letting them finish, I've had mistrials ruled on after the jury returns. The idea being if the jury finds for Kyle, then let it go. Against Kyle... maybe mistrial.

Although with this being national news, if the jury found against Kyle and then the judge reversed it... the optics would be bad.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
She belongs with a pineapple up her ass and that's about the extent of her appeal.

She is half Samoan, she would go with an Ulu Fruit.

3f3015bbe81508dbe3e3c9161a4b5f57.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Caliane

like jimmy dore. Anti-establishment leftist/democrat. like Yang and Bernie, without being a massive sellout.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

She's a democrat/liberal who isn't brainwashed. That's it. She's taken some redpills and has common sense. She tries to give nuanced takes on events that both sides can agree with because they're common sense based. At the end of the day her policies are more left, but she isn't a follower. It's similar to how in the 2000's people like Chuck Hagel pointed out that the WMD stuff was neocon bullshit, while also continuing to be republicans, because that was their ideology of choice. You can maintain your ideology while disagreeing with most of the other people on that side. Americans tend to think of this as a team sport and expect people to "switch teams" if they're at odds with one of the parties. Manchin is another one. Nuanced people with a brain can take the position of the "other side" without having to switch teams in the process.

Now you could argue that at some point, the blue team has absolutely nothing redeeming about it anymore, and thus anyone at odds with them should jump off that sinking ship. Wouldn't be too surprised to see Tulsi do this and run as VP on the GOP side in 2024. Would be fun to see her get a rematch with Harris, who she obliterated in the 2019 debates and basically torpedoed the presidential candidacy of. DeSantis/Tulsi would probably get a honk-proof 60% of the vote by just telling the fucking truth about things in a common sense based way.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Didn't Clinton try to smear Tulsi as some kind of Russian Manchurian Candidate?

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Gaming Ghost>
Think they are letting them finish, I've had mistrials ruled on after the jury returns. The idea being if the jury finds for Kyle, then let it go. Against Kyle... maybe mistrial.

Although with this being national news, if the jury found against Kyle and then the judge reversed it... the optics would be bad.
I had no idea a judge could wait until the verdict to rule on that motion. Jeebus.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Didn't Clinton try to smear Tulsi as some kind of Russian Manchurian Candidate?

Yep. Hillary accused her of being a "Russian asset", I believe right after Tulsi torpedoed Kamala.

There were also suggestions that Tulsi was a Manchurian Candidate because she's a military veteran and doesn't show much emotion. Suggestions that she's brainwashed or under mind-control. All of this was based on absolutely nothing besides "she won't tow the line".

I think that formerly-brilliant-Comedy-Central-host-turned-globalist-shill-shitbag Stephen Colbert did the most damage to Tulsi. Right off the bat when she announced her candidacy, Colbert did a thing on the Late Show about how 14 years previous, Tulsi had said she didn't think gays should serve in the military. Basically used that to tar and feather her, because digging into people's pasts is how these people roll. He made a bunch of other digs at Tulsi over the campaign and basically made it clear that his viewers were supposed to view her as Persona Non Grata in the primary.

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.