Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Maybe I misjudged her. Most of what I've heard from her has been along the lines of "the left has lost their minds" and I haven't heard much beyond that.

I'll say this on her behalf though, it takes some balls to call out your own side on its BS while also not really endearing yourself to the other side. Puts you in a good position to be disliked by everybody. So if nothing else she has balls.
Can say people have balls but doesn't mean much. Look at Cruz, Gowdy and Crenshaw who came out swinging but does anyone actually trust those swamp donkeys? Just a bunch of angry tweeting but don't do shit where it counts. Durr will probably do more in NJ than any of those entrenched politicians.

• 5Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 5 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That was from the actual trial?

The light is a completely different shape, the top right of the enlarged image is orange for some reason, the sidewalk is completely different, and the longer I look at it the more differences outside of simply being enlarged.

This was what they were arguing about this afternoon at the end, yeah.

And this is just the prosecution making the argument that the photo shows Kyle pointing his weapon. There's no testimony.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I just don’t understand what reracking a cleared jam to make your gun functional again convinced you he’s trying to murder you. Does not seem relevant to me at all.

I guess people who don’t understand guns at all might think the racking sound is sinister due to movies? That’s the only thing I can think of beyond just trying to catch a lie.

Agreeing with Arbitrary Arbitrary on this that they're just trying to be able to say that Rittenhouse IS A LIAR. They did the same thing the day before that when someone asked him if he was an EMT as he walked by that he said "yes" instead of stopping and explaining that he had taken some first aid and medical classes but that he didn't have a formal state or county certification. And when he was on the ground and told Gage that he had to shoot Rosenbaum because he had a gun instead of getting into a long detailed discussion over the nights events and what made him fear for his life.

Both accounts ended with the prosecutor saying, "So YOU LIED!" before moving on to other dumb topics

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
  • 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
That reminded me that I need to get back to checking the front page of Yahoo to see what the normies are being fed.

View attachment 381731

The challenge was the feature adds information to the footage which it does. The algo fills in data.

But that aside look at how the headline of a "news" article is written. When you pop inside the article itself it doesn't get any better.

So the judge didn't understand how the technology works? That's not the impression I got.
Using an algorithm to scale an image is exactly what they were objecting to. It's ADDING INFORMATION

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Agreeing with Arbitrary Arbitrary on this that they're just trying to be able to say that Rittenhouse IS A LIAR. They did the same thing the day before that when someone asked him if he was an EMT as he walked by that he said "yes" instead of stopping and explaining that he had taken some first aid and medical classes but that he didn't have a formal state or county certification. And when he was on the ground and told Gage that he had to shoot Rosenbaum because he had a gun instead of getting into a long detailed discussion over the nights events and what made him fear for his life.

Both accounts ended with the prosecutor saying, "So YOU LIED!" before moving on to other dumb topics

I definitely hate technology more after this. Yesterday the prosecution went frame by frame to tell a story of events that took place in a couple of seconds. It's such a fucking scam. So the dude they had on the stand that was magnifying photos, are you going to tell me that people like him don't advance a frame, magnify it, fiddle with it, try and find the thing they were told to look for and when they don't then advance another frame and start again? Thirty or sixty frames per second or whatever you just click, magnify, fiddle, do I see a gun here? No? Next. This software didn't do what you wanted it to do? Try another one. This guy today said he used two different programs in his analysis. I believe prosecutor fatty's exasperation was genuine. We do this all the time! Yeah, I bet you do. Let the algo do the work of adding pixels and choosing colors up until RNJesus answers your prayer.

I guess I'd rather have all the footage than not have it but goddamn it should not be allowable to advance one frame at a time on footage that is 30 fps. Defend this frame Mr. Defendant!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The prosecution is claiming through a digitialy magnified photograph Kyle pointed a gun at the dude they didn't call to the stand and have testify that Kyle pointed his gun at him in an attempt to demonstrate provocation which would void Kyle's self defense, um, defense. Going to post the example again quick -

View attachment 381828

If you look across Kyle's back on the enhanced photo (on the left) you can see the black strap of his sling goes across his entire torso. On the photo on the right there is grey. The signs are completely differently shaped. The bit they are magnifying is way the fuck away so the algo added a shit ton of pixels upon magnification.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This was what they were arguing about this afternoon at the end, yeah.

And this is just the prosecution making the argument that the photo shows Kyle pointing his weapon. There's no testimony.
It's specifically against Kyle's testimony that he didn't aim his rifle until AFTER rosenbaum was a threat to his life.

They are trying to use the zoomed video to show that Kyle aimed first and instigated the altercation.

It's technically a holdover from Kyle's cross examination, but the defense objected and the judge ruled that they had to have an expert witness prove that zooming doesn't add data to the original picture.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's specifically against Kyle's testimony that he didn't aim his rifle until AFTER rosenbaum was a threat to his life.

They are trying to use the zoomed video to show that Kyle aimed first and instigated the altercation.

It's technically a holdover from Kyle's cross examination, but the defense objected and the judge ruled that they had to have an expert witness prove that zooming doesn't add data to the original picture.

He's not being accused at aiming at Rosenbaum in there, he's accused of aiming at some other dude the prosecution declined to call as a witness because I think they are prosecuting him? No one has testified that Kyle pointed their rifle at them or the crowd. That's a photo from the prosecution from footage they just got magnified with their story behind it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
People try and say white people are racist but I have found that almost 100% of men are willing to hump extra hot ass of any ethnicity.
Yes white people so racist weve named almost everything west of the Mississippi after indian/spanish/mexican terms.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He's not being accused at aiming at Rosenbaum in there, he's accused of aiming at some other dude the prosecution declined to call as a witness because I think they are prosecuting him? No one has testified that Kyle pointed their rifle at them or the crowd. That's a photo from the prosecution from footage they just got magnified with their story behind it.
ah right, but my point is that kyle specifically testified that he only aimed is gun at the people threatening him. the entire point of the zooming picture is just to paint kyle as a liar. but yeah, if it actually happened, then they should have had whoever allegedly got aimed at testify.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yes white people so racist weve named almost everything west of the Mississippi after indian/spanish/mexican terms.

I am just saying maybe we're not as prejudice as people are saying. Everyone would willingly bone each of the below bitches.

1594500903_vqfil9hpuc.gif
8e363a01061767914ba0c4877eb61462.gif
c915d510ab4d8f8e78b445ddcb637114.gif

• 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
ah right, but my point is that kyle specifically testified that he only aimed is gun at the people threatening him. the entire point of the zooming picture is just to paint kyle as a liar. but yeah, if it actually happened, then they should have had whoever allegedly got aimed at testify.

Right. You bring on the dude, you ask him what happened, you show him the photo, you ask him what he sees in the photo, etc. You do the lawyer shit. What they're doing instead is testifying themselves and making claims not substantiated by anyone but them. They had Kyle on the stand even. When he says that he never pointed a weapon at anyone until he was threatened show him the photo and assert that it shows the opposite.

• 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.