Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Witnesses getting death threats;

purple.jpg

Don't ask me about the algorithm because... I don't know.

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What's up with this chick? I thought she was a hardcore lib, but over the last few years I have seen things like this from her, common sense things. If I remember right she was kinda ran out of the presidential race. Has she been taking some mini redpills? Or has she taken the giant one? Or does she have common sense but wants to be the blue team and hasn't disabled her hypocrisy and cognative dissonance mechanism yet? Or dropped out of politics and now she can drop the lib bullshit act? I am truly curious.

She's basically a classical liberal who's ties to the democrat party are so deep that she can't quit them. Most likely because hawaii is so deeply blue she knows she would never get elected again if a R ever showed up after her name. But we have some island bros who could speak more to that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
The photos they are trying to admit are supposed to be state's evidence that bicep boy's testimony is true that Kyle "reracked" his AR before shooting him.

I was wondering why they were asking hotcop about that earlier. In the video it did look like he checked his gun. I remember we were all gushing about how he did all that accurate snap shooting AND cleared a fucking jam while being attacked. But whatever he did it wasn't enough of a movement to to be charging it. I assume he thought it was jammed and wasn't. Maybe he could have been hitting the forward assist, but that's never helped ever that I know of. Hard to see on this video because the dude gets in the way but it looks to me like he had his head down looking at the gun, popped his head up and shot.

18 seconds in on this video. Is there another angle?

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Had to think about it but, I have an automatic habit of doing a 'tension check' on an AR charging handle to verify the bolt isn't open and it is ready to go, subconscious reflex to know the current condition of the weapon if I was at rest for a bit before remounting the rifle. Certainly not a 're-rack' more like a press check.

I can't be the only one that does that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I was wondering why they were asking hotcop about that earlier. In the video it did look like he checked his gun. I remember we were all gushing about how he did all that accurate snap shooting AND cleared a fucking jam while being attacked. But whatever he did it wasn't enough of a movement to to be charging it. I assume he thought it was jammed and wasn't. Maybe he could have been hitting the forward assist, but that's never helped ever that I know of. Hard to see on this video because the dude gets in the way but it looks to me like he had his head down looking at the gun, popped his head up and shot.

18 seconds in on this video. Is there another angle?

Even in that youtube video its clear as day Kyle never takes his hands off the handguard and pistol grip until after he shoots bicep boy when he uses his right hand to help himself stand up. It was a 100% flat out lie by bicep boy to try and justify his attempted murder of Kyle;

1636671018460.png

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
his front hand never leaves his front grip, his back hand never leaves his trigger grip.

He looks liek he rolls the rifle left, checks the bolt through the ejection port and the rolls the rifle right, sees Byecept and shoots.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Should Kyle be found not guilty I wonder if the prosecutors will repeatedly all him a murderer during the first press conference. That was how it went with Zimmerman and it really is the final touch of class I'd expect from the state in this case.

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Should Kyle be found not guilty I wonder if the prosecutors will repeatedly all him a murderer during the first press conference. That was how it went with Zimmerman and it really is the final touch of class I'd expect from the state in this case.

I have no faith in our justice system, he'll be found guilty just like Chauvin did.

EDIT:

A community of adults, protected by a child, then lets the child be set-upon by adults.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Guys, I put the footage through some VERY advanced algorithmic filters and was shocked by the results:

Kyleenhance.gif

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 12 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Even in that youtube video its clear as day Kyle never takes his hands off the handguard and pistol grip until after he shoots bicep boy when he uses his right hand to help himself stand up. It was a 100% flat out lie by bicep boy to try and justify his attempted murder of Kyle;

View attachment 381824

Glock medic saw Kyle was looking at the gun so he took the opportunity to attack. I think the prosecutors would have made a better case if they claimed that kyle was baiting him into attacking by pretending to clear a jam.

Status
Not open for further replies.