Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandriana

That may be the reason the exemption exists, but does that mean he's not allowed to use the weapon in self defense? Or to simply possess it outside of those usage contexts?

Like, you're allowed to have a rifle for hunting. On the way someone tries to carjack you. Sorry, can't defend yourself legally because you're not yet on the hunting grounds?

Seems those are examples that justify the exemption, not necessarily a limit to reaction/ defensive actions. But we'll see I suppose.
I can't speak to Wisconsin, but here in Cuckada, yes, you would be completely fucked if you defended yourself with a functional restricted firearm you were transporting in your vehicle.

Of course, an AR-15 is prohibited (aka banned) by virtue of it's brand name (not function) alone.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That may be the reason the exemption exists, but does that mean he's not allowed to use the weapon in self defense? Or to simply possess it outside of those usage contexts?
He's factually guilty of the crime. He was not on his way to a firing range or to go hunting. He'd still be guilty of the crime even if he hadn't shot anyone, what he did with the weapon has no relevance (except to elevating the severity of the felony being faced by the person who loaned him the weapon).

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Repost
  • 1Picard

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Whether he could or could not have the weapon is only a misdemeanor and plays absolutely no role in anything other than if he is guilty of that single misdemeanor or not

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
More tinder to the fire.

Let it rise. Don’t be faggot pussies who are all talk and no walk. Seems to be a trend of that around here as of late..

Or, you know, you could start it off for us and blow a black dude away.

I'll leave that comment as it stands.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Or, you know, you could start it off for us and blow a black dude away.

I'll leave that comment as it stands.
Yep. You literally have zero rebuttal of substance against my argument.

Confirmed, DEFEATED.

• 1Repost
  • 1Truth!

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
This entire situation happened because, while everyone was burning shit down, the ONLY god damn person to actually try to solve shit was a 17 year old child.

ALL the other adults were too busy fucking off.

Thank god Blinkin, or whatever the fuck his name was, unintentionally mentioned that basically all other services were overwhelmed to the point that the LAST LINE of defense was a 17 year old child.

Every resident was cowering in their homes or, in the case of joggers, out on the streets burning the shit down.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This entire situation happened because, while everyone was burning shit down, the ONLY god damn person to actually try to solve shit was a 17 year old child.

Thank god Blinkin, or whatever the fuck his name was, unintentionally mentioned that basically all other services were overwhelmed to the point that the LAST LINE of defense was a 17 year old child.

Every resident was cowering in their homes or, in the case of joggers, out on the streets burning the shit down.
That’s the entire fucking point you tard. It would be peak clown world to see this kid on death row and that’s EXACTLY what we need to rise the fire.

• 1Repost

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
actually no, the popo DEFERRED responsibility to kyle and friends

cuz theyre just sitting around letting shit happen

faggot popo and all of wi gov't is to blame that they let a few angry white (seemingly jews) torch and burn wi, b/c a jogger just rapped his girlfriend and tried to kidnap her two kids but got shot while trying to pull a knife on popo.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
That’s the entire fucking point you tard. It would be peak clown world to see this kid on death row and that’s EXACTLY what we need to rise the fire.

There is a non zero chance that if he's found guilty he's immediately murdered in prison.

• 2Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
There is a non zero chance that if he's found guilty he's immediately murdered in prison.
That’s OK too. Judging by how much outrage this scenario gives you all tells me it’s exactly the right thing.

It will only make the fire grow due to the injustice of it all.

or are you all a bunch of boomer rino faggots still playing by the rules?

• 1Repost

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I we lose the right to Self Defense, we still have the right to set a high score.

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Not to make light of this shit, but I found a SNES game that's basically a Kenosha Simulator:

1636761534914.png
1636761617576.png

You spend the game getting chased down by a herd of violent assholes and you run away while trying to fend them off with a machine gun.

1636761656990.png

Kyle "The Fuck" Rittenhouse right here

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
At least this exchange made me laugh today:

Richards "It's common sense and judgement, JIM."

Binger "There's no evidence of that"

Richards "Are you saying I'm lying?"

Binger "I have no evidence of that"

Sucks that it took an entire trial for Richards to find his balls.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nirgone what’s wrong bro?

Don't got one, you do.

Couldn't watch trial today. I think the prosecution was a total disaster and transparently desperately swiping away overall. Almost anyone can see that.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.