Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Agreed, I have no faith in anyone. I think this will be an even worse clown world tragedy than the Chauvin conviction was. If Kyle is found guilty, and it doesn't spark some boogie, nothing is going to.
Pretty much this, if he gets convicted it will provide the context that no one on the right should ever do a damned thing outside of their own property/castle doctrine domains. Kinda feels like short of Trump getting publically hanged, I doubt anything will get an equal response to nation wide riots on the right.

Party of loners and survivalists vs party of the zergling

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Pretty much this, if he gets convicted it will provide the context that no one on the right should ever do a damned thing outside of their own property/castle doctrine domains. Kinda feels like short of Trump getting publically hanged, I doubt anything will get an equal response to nation wide riots on the right.

Party of loners and survivalists vs party of the zergling

The underlying lesson remains the same - if your situation allows get out of the cities. That's where all the violence is and that's where the government has all of its power consolidated.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Here's my Rittenhouse fanfic:

> Verdict day
> Antifa flood the city waiting
> Jury enters the court
> "not guilty"
> Kyle holds back tears, nods at jury in approval
> Antifa lose it, riots begin
> Kyle walks out of court building. Before him a city on fire. Antifa everywhere.
> Judge walks beside him. Hands him his AR-15
> "earn this" says Judge
> Kyle nods at Judge.
> Chambers round. Slings aid kit over shoulder
> Walks off into the smoke and fire. Shooting into Antifa faces. all kills.
> Judge smiles. Wipes tear from eye.

• 20Worf
  • 3Mother of God
  • 3Like
Reactions: 26 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Here's my Rittenhouse fanfic:

> Verdict day
> Antifa flood the city waiting
> Jury enters the court
> "not guilty"
> Kyle holds back tears, nods at jury in approval
> Antifa lose it, riots begin
> Kyle walks out of court building. Before him a city on fire. Antifa everywhere.
> Judge walks beside him. Hands him his AR-15
> "earn this" says Judge
> Kyle nods at Judge.
> Chambers round. Slings aid kit over shoulder
> Walks off into the smoke and fire. Shooting into Antifa faces. all kills.
> Judge smiles. Wipes tear from eye.
erection GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I should have went to law school...
Not really, something like 90% of lawyers make basic office-drone money. 50%+ don't even practice law. And of the ones that do do well, like 0.1% work for big firms like mine, and like 80% of the ones who start with us wash out and go to less intense places before they make partner.

Should have gone to dental or medical school, I can get behind.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
it looks like the judge is going to use the defense's definition for the gun charges for the jury instructions.

and defense interpretation says he is legal to have the gun since while the law says 18+ the Exemption's in the law say that he can posess (not own) A long gun without parental supervision since he is over 16. UNDER 16 you need parental supervision, 16 and 17 you don't. thus the gun charge -SHOULD be a non factor, and since with this interpretation, he would legally be able to have the gun, then self defense is on the table.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Jive Turkey

Karen
The more I think about this, the more it rustles my fucking jimmies.
There's seriously something nefarious going on. They're taking the sworn testimony of this clown - testimony that absolutely exonerates Rittenhouse of this particular shooting - then allowing him to make a contradictory statement on their garbage show, and then in case it didn't sink into the thick skulls at home, they REPEAT the contradictory statement at the very end of the segment.
It has all the feel of a group of people collectively saying "shit, we need to undo this damning testimony so we can keep up the narrative. Get that kid on and make sure we hammer the point home". It's really fucked up

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
There's no conviction boogie on this. The only boogie with any legs at all is going to be one tied to people's kids and vaccine induced myocarditis + death.

Well it will change the paradigm. No point turning yourself in and letting a jury of your peers sort it out. 50% of murders go unsolved. Cops and FBI with their stringers and drones didn't do fuck all. The only people ID'd after the fact were a dude who confessed a couple corpses and another carted off in an ambulance.

Kyle probably could have went for a high score and headed back across the border, slept in his own bed and it would all get blamed on a phantom nazi still on the loose.

• 1Like

Rude

Potato del Grande
Sadly, I agree with you.

He has about .25 lawyers.

This kid is gunna get fucked on monday and I think we all know it.
He better not. If they convict Rittenhouse, even under duress, it will be a court case against the right of self defense.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
it looks like the judge is going to use the defense's definition for the gun charges for the jury instructions.

and defense interpretation says he is legal to have the gun since while the law says 18+ the Exemption's in the law say that he can posess (not own) A long gun without parental supervision since he is over 16. UNDER 16 you need parental supervision, 16 and 17 you don't. thus the gun charge -SHOULD be a non factor, and since with this interpretation, he would legally be able to have the gun, then self defense is on the table.
The exemptions for a minor are for hunting and target practice.

• 1Pathetic

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He better not. If they convict Rittenhouse, even under duress, it will be a court case against the right of self defense.

Bruh, didn't you see this frame we manipulated that shows him pointing a gun at a guy we didn't call to testify? Bam, provocation. It sent the manlet child rapist in to a self defensive rage.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
If Kyle is found guilty of murder the message will be clear;

There is a war/revolution going on and you are not allowed to fight back, defend your country, or defend yourself. Shut up and take it like the bitch you are.

• 16Like
Reactions: 15 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The more I think about this, the more it rustles my fucking jimmies.
There's seriously something nefarious going on. They're taking the sworn testimony of this clown - testimony that absolutely exonerates Rittenhouse of this particular shooting - then allowing him to make a contradictory statement on their garbage show, and then in case it didn't sink into the thick skulls at home, they REPEAT the contradictory statement at the very end of the segment.
It has all the feel of a group of people collectively saying "shit, we need to undo this damning testimony so we can keep up the narrative. Get that kid on and make sure we hammer the point home". It's really fucked up
TBH, the judge should strike all of his testimony from the record and render it as inadmissable.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The exemptions for a minor are for hunting and target practice.
iirc its how the judge is interpreting how the law is literally written. Basically the judge says due to his understanding a semicolon in the wording of the law is establishing other clauses that must be met for someone like Kyle to be in violation of it due to the fact Kyle was carrying a rifle and not a pistol or "dangerous weapon".

Here is the commentating lawyers going over it;

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
TBH, the judge should strike all of his testimony from the record and render it as inadmissable.
No, thats not a good idea. Instead, he ought to be brought up on perjury charges, and since the truth is a defense, make him own the original statements to get out of it.

Defense lawyers should have had that jackass subject to recall, so if he did go pull bullshit like that, immediately recall him to the stand and ask him whether he was lying then or lying now.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I would rather instead that they pull him up and charge him with perjury and not make his testimony inadmissible. Because it's testimony as it stands only actually hurts the state's case not the defense's case because he admitted under oath that he pointed a gun at Kyle Rittenhouse and then got shot for it.

Paint him as a liar that will say whatever he can in order to get whatever you want and that is a much harsher light than making his testimony inadmissible. It also fucks any and all lawsuits that he has against the city because he'll lie to get whatever you wants.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.