Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If Kyle is found guilty of murder the message will be clear;

There is a war going on, the government vs. it's people and they will not follow any rules, will ignore every law that gets in their way to force you to bow or be punished.

FTFY

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Here's my Rittenhouse fanfic:

> Verdict day
> Antifa flood the city waiting
> Jury enters the court
> "not guilty"
> Kyle holds back tears, nods at jury in approval
> Antifa lose it, riots begin
> Kyle walks out of court building. Before him a city on fire. Antifa everywhere.
> Judge walks beside him. Hands him his AR-15
> "earn this" says Judge
> Kyle nods at Judge.
> Chambers round. Slings aid kit over shoulder
> Walks off into the smoke and fire. Shooting into Antifa faces. all kills.
> Judge smiles. Wipes tear from eye.
CoolPoliticalImago-size_restricted.gif

• 1Solidarity

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
No, thats not a good idea. Instead, he ought to be brought up on perjury charges, and since the truth is a defense, make him own the original statements to get out of it.

Defense lawyers should have had that jackass subject to recall, so if he did go pull bullshit like that, immediately recall him to the stand and ask him whether he was lying then or lying now.
I would rather instead that they pull him up and charge him with perjury and not make his testimony inadmissible. Because it's testimony as it stands only actually hurts the state's case not the defense's case because he admitted under oath that he pointed a gun at Kyle Rittenhouse and then got shot for it.

Paint him as a liar that will say whatever he can in order to get whatever you want and that is a much harsher light than making his testimony inadmissible. It also fucks any and all lawsuits that he has against the city because he'll lie to get whatever you wants.
I can agree with both of these.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I'd like the judge to bring him back in and under oath explain who at MSM contacted him, and what did they give him in exchange for telling a different story on TV. I doubt it was just a free trip and a hotel room like you were going on Maury Povich. There was an 'appearance fee' and I am guessing it was conditional on him saying certain things into a camera.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

> Verdict day
> Jury enters the court
> "not guilty"
> Kyle walks out of court building. Before him a city on fire. Antifa everywhere.
> "earn this" says Judge
> Kyle nods at Judge.
take-my-money.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Unpopular opinion but I hope Kyle is found guilty and ends up being sentenced to death. It’s the sacrifice we need to accelerate this country. He’s better to us as a martyr than he is alive.

• 4Edgelord
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 10 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
uh, isn't Zapatta writing "detective spinner' already making that joke? That's why they call them spinners...
That isn't her real name
It’s meta - you wouldn’t understand.

• 1Repost

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Unpopular opinion but I hope Kyle is found guilty and ends up being sentenced to death. It’s the sacrifice we need to accelerate this country. He’s better to us as a martyr than he is alive.
I knew this would be an unpopular opinion but a lot of you are hypocrites based on your pol thread posts and not agreeing with me. Let’s get this party started. Kyle is the martyr we need. Having this kid on a bed about to be lethally injected due to killing some pedo criminals is just the kind of tinder we need to start this fire. If you don’t accept this then you’re nothing more than a RINO boomer who wants to play by the rules and believes in the system.

FAF46D0C-60BA-40EF-992D-287ABFA2B0F0.gif

• 3Edgelord
  • 1Repost
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 4 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Except no one will really care. He's just some stranger to nearly everyone.

Is anyone taking about Chauvin still? Nope, he's just rotting away alone in prison.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The exemptions for a minor are for hunting and target practice.

That may be the reason the exemption exists, but does that mean he's not allowed to use the weapon in self defense? Or to simply possess it outside of those usage contexts?

Like, you're allowed to have a rifle for hunting. On the way someone tries to carjack you. Sorry, can't defend yourself legally because you're not yet on the hunting grounds?

Seems those are examples that justify the exemption, not necessarily a limit to reaction/ defensive actions. But we'll see I suppose.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

> Verdict day
> Jury enters the court
> "not guilty"
> "earn this" says Judge
> Kyle nods at Judge.

No pressure on the jury that's not sequestered knowing Chicago is already bracing for a major meltdown if found innocent.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Except no one will really care. He's just some stranger to nearly everyone.

Is anyone taking about Chauvin still? Nope, he's just rotting away alone in prison.
It only takes a few of the more “devoted” kind to start the fire.

Have you learned nothing?

• 1Repost
Status
Not open for further replies.