Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
basically the prosecution is completely nullifying the entire case against kyle. calling the crowd violent rioters, explaining exactly what dictates reasons for kiling someone in self defense immediately after explaining how the 3 people that kyle shot were armed and attacking him, explaining that kyle's ar-15 never crossed state line because his family previously (months) discussed how he couldn't bring it across state lines to illinois.

it's bizarre

edit: and just admitted that kyle DID NOT shoot first... wtf...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah this opening statement from the prosecutor sure doesn't paint Rittenhouse as a murderer. Good start for Rittenhouse I think.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
If Chauvin is any indicator that doesn't mean shit. All that matters is how fucked the jury is.
This case is substantially weaker than even the Zimmerman case, an acquittal is really likely. If it wasn't for the political circus surrounding it they'd be trying to plea bargain it away. The same lawyers I follow that said Chauvin was 100% guilty are pretty much all saying an acquittal is coming for Rittenhouse.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, I did some reading about this earlier. You can call Barnes a grifter, and maybe he is, but at least he tries to win. It seems like the guys around Rittenhouse don't care about winning. It's pretty disheartening honestly. A win in that case would mean something. Seeing him go to jail for a long time would feel bad man.
Remember, kids, a black high school drug dealer, who owned his own car, shot and injured 4 people, including a teacher, and is walking the streets free on bail. And is being labeled as the victim.

Meanwhile this kid is accosted and attacked, on camera, by a pedophile and a "medic", one of which pulled a pistol, and a huge swathe of brainwashed America thinks he is a mass-murdering white supremacist (while his victims were a ginger and a hipster). And the rest of America has no idea this trial is even happening.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Goonsquad Officer
crowder watching the trial. this creature is on the prosecution some how:
1635869508667.png

• 3SJW
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Goonsquad Officer
also it's kind of interesting that they tried to paint kyle's buddy buying a gun and letting kyle use it , as a straw purchase. maybe the goal here isn't to get kyle on anything criminal, but to illustrate how more gun control needed.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Was the defense opening statement absolutely bizarre? Did he just go through a list of items they are submitting for defense as his opening statement?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
This case is substantially weaker than even the Zimmerman case, an acquittal is really likely. If it wasn't for the political circus surrounding it they'd be trying to plea bargain it away. The same lawyers I follow that said Chauvin was 100% guilty are pretty much all saying an acquittal is coming for Rittenhouse.
If it weren't for the political circus he never would have been charged.

• 12Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The local media is constantly attacking the judge so I figure things are going alright for Kyle.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Was the defense opening statement absolutely bizarre? Did he just go through a list of items they are submitting for defense as his opening statement?

Yea I think the prosecutor did a better job painting a defense for Kyle than his own defense attorney did. The guy doesn't sound very good.

• 2Like

j00t

Yea I think the prosecutor did a better job painting a defense for Kyle than his own defense attorney did. The guy doesn't sound very good.
no, he was admitting evidence specifically so that he could show these pictures IN his opening defense. that's what is going on now

• 2Like

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
no, he was admitting evidence specifically so that he could show these pictures IN his opening defense. that's what is going on now

I get it, I'm just saying this isn't the best opening statement.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The prosecutor gave a better opening statement for the defense than the defense did, lol.

If this kid gets convicted after this, I'll declare shenanigans.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
Court TV "Kyle Rittenhouse on trial for shooting PROTESTORS" ...... But then again I suppose the left decided that protestors also included arsonists, looters, and rioters, and people who shoot first.

• 1Like

j00t

I get it, I'm just saying this isn't the best opening statement.
yeah i THINK that's what that little issue was about after he submitted evidence.

BUT, the defense's statement was basically just reiterating the prosecution's statement and only adding a few corrections.

however the prosecution made a big deal about having a smoking gun in the fbi footage, and then the defense just showed it. him presenting it first definitely puts the prosecution on the back foot

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Court TV "Kyle Rittenhouse on trial for shooting PROTESTORS" ...... But then again I suppose the left decided that protestors also included arsonists, looters, and rioters, and people who shoot first.

You know, protestors. The people that light dumpsters on fire and push them in to the street to block police access.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
basically the prosecution is completely nullifying the entire case against kyle. calling the crowd violent rioters, explaining exactly what dictates reasons for kiling someone in self defense immediately after explaining how the 3 people that kyle shot were armed and attacking him, explaining that kyle's ar-15 never crossed state line because his family previously (months) discussed how he couldn't bring it across state lines to illinois.

it's bizarre

edit: and just admitted that kyle DID NOT shoot first... wtf...
timestamped
1:06 if that fails cuz this is a stream

• 2Like

j00t

btw, best thing to come of this whole thing is dave from crowder's stream calling joseph rosenbaum an assault style pedophile

• 2Like

Caliane

btw, best thing to come of this whole thing is dave from crowder's stream calling joseph rosenbaum an assault style pedophile
idk, the Entire Crowder studio being totally unable to keep a straight face or hold back the laughter after seeing the courtroom TV's pedo consultant in his pink glasses was pretty hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.