Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Get outside of Millwaukee and 50% of Blacks in Wisconsin are just very very dark White People, the other 50% are expat out of state former UW Badger football recruits who fucked up their college careers and got left stranded in mini ghettos across the highway from Circle Ks. They dress like Ice Cube circa 1990 and want nothing to do with a jury.
i was born and raised in kenosha. i lived there until i was 17 and again for a few years in my late 20's. that was... ahem... several years ago, and obviously things change, but i still have friends who live there and that is definitely not how i would describe kenosha. that IS how i would describe Racine 100%. but racine isn't a part of kenosha county.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
I know, but thats my point. It's all about the jury. And who controls who gets on the jury? The judge.

You guys are sitting here going "its on video, there's no way!" The fucking medical examiner testified in Chauvin's case that Floyd died not because of anything Chauvin did. Still guilty in like 1 hour. Completely ridiculous, they had made up their mind before they went in there, just sorting out voting and chit chat takes 15-30 minutes. They didn't deliberate ANYTHING.
After that BLM faggot juror went public within a few days I hope Chauvin's chances for appeal went up. Haven't followed any of his news lately but that would be unfortunate if he got locked away and the key was tossed.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
New Wendy email, FB blocked his defense fund being linked

Screenshot_20211015-095359.png

• 3Rustled

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
There are people out there who still think fox news is on our side.

• 9Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 9 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
You are all aware who is on the board of Fox news now? Mini-Mittens

ryan.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Reminder he was Speaker of the House for the first two years of Trump's presidency. With that authority he did...nothing?

• 2Like
  • 1Barf

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Reminder he was Speaker of the House for the first two years of Trump's presidency. With that authority he did...nothing?
He did worse than nothing, he actively blocked things in the name of being a never-trumper.

• 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
He did worse than nothing, he actively blocked things in the name of being a never-trumper.

He stopped all subpoenas into Hillary, the FBI and the other 3 Letters over Russia Gate. Him and Trey Gowdy should be fucked by a moving train.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There are people out there who still think fox news is on our side.

Anyone worth a shit moved to Newsmax or OAN.

Fox is undergoing a reorganization by Murdoch's sons who want want it to appeal to moderates and for the network to find less disagreements with CNN. His sons are well-to-do from high places, and they didn't like the social experience of growing up in elite universities. And the fraternizing with liberals was always jarring since they themselves lean liberal. They determined Fox is the problem and have made it their lifes mission to change that. This is a 20 year plan and their vision for Fox News. It goes chip by chip brick by brick. 10 years from now you won't recognize the brand.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
10 years from now we shouldn't have ANY mainstream media.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users
Status
Not open for further replies.