Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Hey guys, since Gauged ears didn't actually shoot Rittenhouse how can he claim it was self defense??

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's a scumfuck argument. Prosecutors have argued successfully that all manner of things are deadly weapons. Stop on someone's head? Armed with a deadly weapon bam extra charges.

Can a kick cause serious bodily injury? Yes.

Feet is aggravated assault in almost every state, if not all of them.

Even using 1 foot, regardless of injuries, raises the felony level in most states with robust assault laws.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sequeli

Silver Knight of the Realm
So this is interesting, but apparently some of the jury is already tired not taking notes, and crossed hands and legs up per some live tweeting from the courtroom. So maybe the lack of objections is simply to wear down the jury.

This pinch to zoom is interesting, because any technical person knows if you have a low resolution video and zoom in on it the pixels will get distorted and the zooming program will have to fill in things.
I

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't see how any of that helps the prosecution.

Still not sure if it was a good idea to put him on the stand, but doesn't seem like a negative for the defense

• 2Like

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
Wait, he stepped down from the bench? The defense doesn't get a chance to question him again?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Didn't get to see much of it today, only bits and pieces. I tuned in briefly a few minutes ago and the prosecution seemed to be getting the best of Kyle. Hopefully I viewed it wrong

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wait, he stepped down from the bench? The defense doesn't get a chance to question him again?
They did but elected not to redirect.
Don't see how any of that helps the prosecution.
The piece of shits whole case is Kyle is a murderer because being hit in the head with a skateboard or having a gun pointed at you isnt grounds for deadly force and Kyle could have been some place other than where he was so he chose to engage in violence.

Its insanity. Kyle first tried to flee from midget chomo, then tried to dissuade midget chomo from chasing him by pointing the gun at midget chomo. It wasnt until midget chomo had caught up to and grabbed Kyle's gun that Kyle fired at midget chomo.

Yet Kyle is a murderer.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I predict the Jury instructions before deliberation are going to be epic.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Interesting that the lawyers on the stream seem to think it was a net positive to let Kyle on the stand, but also say they don't like the idea of doing it. Seem to feel that Kyle did a great job.

I think Kyle did okay, but his lawyers were asleep during a lot of this.

• 4Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
that wasn't that bad, lots of cringe, lotsa ah, quarterbacking...

but kyle looks like a regular derpy high school kid that just wanted to protect his community...

why do you think he's been eating donuts instead of oatmeal??? so he'll still look like that pudgy kid cleaning up graffiti and not some yolk'd up monster with nothing to do in jail but 1,000 situps

• 2Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Interesting that the lawyers on the stream seem to think it was a net positive to let Kyle on the stand, but also say they don't like the idea of doing it. Seem to feel that Kyle did a great job.

I think Kyle did okay, but his lawyers were asleep during a lot of this.
Might be a good call though. Prosecutor is such a gigantic cock sucker it just gave the jury more time to build their hate for him.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
He didnt say anything stupid or give piece of shit his gotcha. All the jury saw is piece of shit badgering Kyle asking the same question 20 different times while Kyle's mom cried.

• 4Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys, since Gauged ears didn't actually shoot Rittenhouse how can he claim it was self defense??

Well, he was part of a group who WAS attacking him. I'm sure this varies by state, but I'm pretty sure it was established in a high profile case in the past few years that if you're being attacked by a group and any one of them does something that warrants a lethal response, then you're justified using it against any of them. I just don't know if that's a legal principal or something in individual state laws. It would make sense and would be unreasonable to expect the victim to be able to pick out who needed more or less force. Once the shooting starts, anyone still coming after you should be assumed to have lethal intent.

You were probably being facetious but your comment reminded me of that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He didnt say anything stupid or give piece of shit his gotcha. All the jury saw is piece of shit badgering Kyle asking the same question 20 different times while Kyle's mom cried.
thats probably why the defense didn't redirect, cuz this asshole was grilling kyle for so long, they just want that memory to linger in the jurors minds

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
They did but elected not to redirect.

The piece of shits whole case is Kyle is a murderer because being hit in the head with a skateboard or having a gun pointed at you isnt grounds for deadly force and Kyle could have been some place other than where he was so he chose to engage in violence.

Its insanity. Kyle first tried to flee from midget chomo, then tried to dissuade midget chomo from chasing him by pointing the gun at midget chomo. It wasnt until midget chomo had caught up to and grabbed Kyle's gun that Kyle fired at midget chomo.

Yet Kyle is a murderer.

False.

His whole case is: Kyle shouldn't have been there at all that night, so every single action he took was willful and tantamount to murder.

It is fucking sickening.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That was the same argument the MSM had the week it happened.

"He shouldn't have been there."

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.