Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Judge can enter a judgment non obstante verdicto, where he just takes the case away from the jury entirely as a matter of law
I've heard of crap like this happening, so I know it's possible, but I just can't see it happening here. You know there'd be a themonuclear meltdown from a lot of people if the judge went that route. Prosecutor has definitely been up to some scummy games during the trial, but I've seen that in all of the few trials I've been a part of.

Caliane

This is an example of nearest neighbor. which even by their standards "just copies existing colors". yet, look at this. even these just copying existin colors, ADDS incorrect details from the original (on the left). count the pixels on the line next to her ear. or the pixels that are in her earlobe hovering. it totally changes the shape.
enlarge.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What so like on top of keeping his head while being assaulted by a mob and not just mag dumping the crowd, he also cleared a jam during the encounter?

Or is it just made up bullshit?
No that is part of their case. Its part of bicep boys testimony and why he thought Kyle wanted to murder him.

They cop they had on the stand yesterday was asked multiple questions about this as well.

Caliane

What so like on top of keeping his head while being assaulted by a mob and not just mag dumping the crowd, he also cleared a jam during the encounter?

Gage said he saw Kyle rerack. Kyle said he didn't. Popular thought was that Kyle had cleared a jam before shooting, even among the right. The intent is to show time to do it, and intent to kill, as making sure your gun is useable is scary and bad.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not really clear why he'd need to re-rack a round or why it would be significant if he had

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
  • 2Rustled
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You zoom, the algo adds pixels, it chooses colors for those pixels, how it does that we don't know. Is that picture the same? Don't know. Did we gain more insight or did we add information that changed what we see?
You can play around with the different versions of those algos in photoshop to see what it does if you have it. Usually the differences aren't too large, but if there's a small detail that you want to look at, I can definitely see the potential that it'd alter or give a false perception of that detail.

I don't remember him clearing or appearing to have a jam at any point, nor him making the action to rerack. I also don't recall hearing him rerack which is a very distinct sound that is pretty much the same between all AR15s when you do it fast.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not really clear why he'd need to re-rack a round or why it would be significant if he had
State is trying to use every concievable angle to show Kyle's intent was murder. Its why littlefinger keeps referring to the firearm as a A R FIFTH TEEN and brought it out numerous times. He even went as far as to say bicep boy wasnt a threat because he was "only carrying a pistol" compared to the A R FIFTH TEET Kyle had.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!

It shows his elite skills with AR. It goes to his legend as AR-Kyle.

Had a malfunction and cleared it. Back to shooting child molesters.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i don't think it;s about re-racking. it's about trying to catch kyle in a lie. the prosecution is trying to prove that kyle lifted his rifle to aim at rosenbaum at a time when kyle said he didn't.

so the zoom and enhance meme could technically add a color pixel that makes it look like kyle was lying.

• 1Like

Stave

Potato del Grande
Women don't belong in politics, period. I don't give a fuck what "points" she makes or the attempt to pivot to "the center" so that the right will throw her votes next time.

She belongs with a pineapple up her ass and that's about the extent of her appeal.
I don't endorse her by any means. I just think the left having other leftists that call them on bullshit is a good thing and hopefully can open some eyes and hurt the media narrative. It's like Matthew McConaughey. I'd never want him near politics, but him calling out the vaccine for 5-11 year old's helps fuck up the media's narrative and agenda. That's a good thing. They need to purge the extreme leftists from their ranks. I know what you mean though about trying to get center votes. Wolf in sheeps clothing. I was just curious though as I don't follow her, but I was wondering if she is full on conservative now or if she's still drinkin the blue coolaid and just telling the truth once in a while.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I mean, the prosecution's own expert just testified that the image may not be accurate. Sooooo.....

I wish they'd get away from "adding color" and just say adding information or adding details or corrupting details. The super focus on specifics about color is strange but I'm not sitting there and looking at the stuff.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't endorse her by any means. I just think the left having other leftists that call them on bullshit is a good thing and hopefully can open some eyes and hurt the media narrative. It's like Matthew McConaughey. I'd never want him near politics, but him calling out the vaccine for 5-11 year old's helps fuck up the media's narrative and agenda. That's a good thing. The need to purge the extreme leftists from their ranks. I know what you mean though about trying to get center votes. Wolf in sheeps clothing. I was just curious though as I don't follow her, but I was wondering if she is full on conservative now or if she's still drinkin the blue coolaid and just telling the truth once in a while.

I see her as what a democrat should be. Not someone I'm going to agree with on most things, but also not someone who's actively trying to sabotage their own country.

I may be biased due to wanting to bang her and her name only coming up when she's shitting on her own party. It's very possible she did shitty leftist things that just don't make the news

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.