Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
people are saying that the prosecution has a video editing/compression freeware program on their computer called Handbrake.
Lol, i used to use that back in the day to make movies to be watched on a cell phone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

So what is supposed to be in this videoghat the defense is objecting to? Every video so far shows Kyle defending himself and would point to his innocence.
its not really about the content. its only going to exonerate him.

its about chain of custody, and evidence of the Prosecution violating basic rules of law. The video was not submitted into evidence properly. and was not given to the defense. so the defense could not review or analyze the video. and could not build their own case with it.

Which exactly, that high res video exonerates Kyle. But, the defense was not able to see it, or use it to point that out.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the quality of chain restaurant foods even a few miles apart (one in suburbs, one in jogger town) is miles apart. never had Culver's - never even seen one - but i'd rather go hungry and keep driving before stopping for fast food in a part of town that I wouldn't visit with my family after dark
well i checked google anyway.

this is where it says there is a culvers
culver.jpg

this is what that address looks like in reality

cullver3.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I've used this to convert downloaded shit into a format for a ps3, its seriously 3-4 clicks and naming. The prosecutor having this installed and saying he didn't do anything to edit the file, yeah sure buddy
yea handbrake and audacity is like the de facto free software standards to manipulate media, usually for a quick edit to put on your ipods/psp

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
people are saying that the prosecution has a video editing/compression freeware program on their computer called Handbrake.
Rekitalaw stream showed a screenshot of fatlock's laptop with it on it when fatlock was using his laptop to play the video in court.

Also;

• 2Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
This was kind of a shocking revelation for me in my late 20's--one of those things that made me realize how stupid I was heh. But I'd not eaten at fast food for years when I was closing in on 30, except maybe something like 5 guys. But my wife and I'd just moved into our new house, really nice neighborhood and we had nothing set up so I went to grab just some McDonalds, because fuck it.

I was shocked that the burgers were actually a little juicy, the fries were really crisp and it was...okay. I mean its still McDonalds, but it wasn't bad. A few weeks later I was in the city and decided to try it again--absolute fucking garbage, the burgers were dry as shit and old, the fries were soggy and unsalted, even the fucking soda was flat.

Made me realize that part of the reason fast food began tasting like garbage when I got older wasn't just because my tastes had changed, but that I'd moved into the city and the employees at all the places were dog shit.
I went to college in Baltimore (during the time period when the Wire was set). The difference between the McDonald's a few blocks in either direction was staggering

• 2Like

Caliane

I've used this to convert downloaded shit into a format for a ps3, its seriously 3-4 clicks and naming. The prosecutor having this installed and saying he didn't do anything to edit the file, yeah sure buddy
worse. he said, "I wouldn't even know how to do that". well.. you would use that specialized software you have right there in your hand.. why do you HAVE that software, if not to do that?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
handbrake dessktop shortcut is funnily enough in regards to this screenshot forum where ppl want pinapples stuffed up...
df007e7c46da405c0009878d2f47810ab0f2ebfab642cff030fa80830f160e11:200

so they probably saw this on fatty fats desktop

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Heh, these boys may be fucked if their reasoning is that the "files name changed automatically".

Fatty looks fucking scared.

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
This was kind of a shocking revelation for me in my late 20's--one of those things that made me realize how stupid I was heh. But I'd not eaten at fast food for years when I was closing in on 30, except maybe something like 5 guys. But my wife and I'd just moved into our new house, really nice neighborhood and we had nothing set up so I went to grab just some McDonalds, because fuck it.

I was shocked that the burgers were actually a little juicy, the fries were really crisp and it was...okay. I mean its still McDonalds, but it wasn't bad. A few weeks later I was in the city and decided to try it again--absolute fucking garbage, the burgers were dry as shit and old, the fries were soggy and unsalted, even the fucking soda was flat.

Made me realize that part of the reason fast food began tasting like garbage when I got older wasn't just because my tastes had changed, but that I'd moved into the city and the employees at all the places were dog shit.

The Popeyes here run by Filipinos is garbage and nasty, the one run by Samoans is fucking epic. One has a drive thru line 20 mins long the other one never has a car in it ..

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
oh shit!, proof
c8640b78095bd9e20fafeef5f20212f6.png

he also has format factory too, that is used to change from mp4 to mov!!! (or whatever formats) b/c i've used this shit to put many animes on ipad and it can use multicore!

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
oh shit!, proof
c8640b78095bd9e20fafeef5f20212f6.png

he also has format factory too, that is used to change from mp4 to mov!!! (or whatever formats) b/c i've used this shit to put many animes on ipad and it can use multicore!

HEY, ABSOLUTELY NO EXPERIENCE WITH ALL THAT WIZARDRY AND MAGIC!

These clowns should be on the BBQ first, holy fuck.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
in that screenshot, ppl are now saying that he also downloaded "messengerlite" to txt the video to the defense to cover his tracks, all those programs on the screen are used just for this one video!

Janx

<Silver Donator>
in that screenshot, ppl are now saying that he also downloaded "messengerlite" to txt the video to the defense to cover his tracks, all those programs on the screen are used just for this one video!
They didn't txt it though.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This kid is going to end up eating some lesser charges on a piece of video that showed up out of nowhere in the final days of the trial so the prosecution itself could argue that some of these pixels we magnified show Kyle pointed his weapon at a dude we're not calling to the stand thus allowing that provocation to transfer to THE CHILD RAPIST and negate Kyle's self defense argument. We have no testimony from anyone that Kyle ever pointed his weapon at anyone. On top of that we're going to play shell games with the footage the defense gets, blame them, blame the detective and blame our own ignorance.

Got a single bit of testimony that Kyle pointed his weapoin at anyone other than the child rapist in his attempt to deter him during their chase? No? Then what the fuck are we even doing here. You can't make up a fucking fairy tale and slide that through.

1637186945940.png

YOU SEE IT JUDGE RIGHT, THERE'S THE GUN, PLAY IT AGAIN

1637186958200.png

SEE RIGHT THERE YOU SAW IT RIGHT JUDGE YOU SAW IT PLAY IT AGAIN

1637186974810.png

I guess we'll let the jury decide?

• 1Like

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yea handbrake and audacity is like the de facto free software standards to manipulate media, usually for a quick edit to put on your ipods/psp
handbrake is baby's first video encoding program

staxrip ftw

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
i just watch fattyfat try to lie his way out of it

how big is this file? (original)?

it's hd drone footage so i'm assuming it's like hd file size, anything that is 25mb (megabytes!!!) doesn't go through the gmail attachment system and gets rerouted to a google drive and link.

also anything that does get uploaded, it doesn't "get compressed", and the video that the defense was given was a SD (480p) video, no mailing attachment system changes the fucking resolution of a video.
Here's some recent videos I collected.
1637187249125.png

1637187272229.png

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.