Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
ROFL. This trial is a fantastic peek behind the curtain of everything wrong with America.

It never made sense at the time, but I totally understand now why my Grandfather was always so fucking bitter and grumpy. I totally get it, Gramps...

• 13Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I may only be an armchair Chad but I would say Bring It On. I would AR-Kyle a fucking attempt on my family or my own life. There comes a time when you have to stand up, and this jury does not understand that that time is now.

Not to mention most of them are women, which makes my point moot.

All this talk about how women are gonna decide the case the wrong way... I actually think the women have the best chance of voting the right way. They're the most likely to have their maternal instincts kick in when they see Kyle bawling his eyes out on the stand.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
1st, I wanna mention that I LOVE that as the judge says "lets bring in expert testimony" you hear Krauss in the background start to audibly backtrack.

Shit, lets take this top to bottom because these all seem like applications that grandma can use:

1637187217970.png

This topnotch Android backup and restore software can empower you to realize all your demands on Android backup and restore without any hassles.
* Back up everything on Android phone to PC with 1 click.
* Restore Android from backup file on PC with 1 click.
* Support contacts, text messages, call logs, music, videos, photos, books and apps.
* READ-ONLY, fast transfer, multiple device management, ad-free, green, easy-to-use, etc.
* Fully compatible with almost all Android phones and tablets.

Provides functions below:
  • Video converter, clipper, joiner, spliter, muxer, crop and delogo.
  • Audio converter, clipper, joiner, spliter, mixer.
  • Picture files convertion and supports WebP,Heic.
  • Rip BD,DVD to video file,Rip Music CD to audio file.
  • PDF Joiner, PDF to TXT DOC Excel and image files.
  • Supports Zip,RAR,7z decompression
  • Screen Recorder
  • Download the file from the video site

Built-in Device Presets
Get started with HandBrake in seconds by choosing a profile optimised for your device, or choose a universal profile for standard or high quality conversions. Simple, easy, fast. For those that want more choice, tweak many basic and advanced options to improve your encodes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
All this talk about how women are gonna decide the case the wrong way... I actually think the women have the best chance of voting the right way. They're the most likely to have their maternal instincts kick in when they see Kyle bawling his eyes out on the stand.
so youre saying the hickup is probably the one diversity black negro on the jury?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Live in Califorina with no Culvers but im going to Colorado next week, and there is one a mile from my buddies place who ill be visiting. What is the go to thing to order there?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Live in Califorina with no Culvers but im going to Colorado next week, and there is one a mile from my buddies place who ill be visiting. What is the go to thing to order there?
When you get there, do a 360, and go somewhere else that doesn't fucking suck

• 9Worf
  • 3Moron
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 12 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How has this case not been dismissed or declared a mistrial by now? Its such a blatant shitfest at this point that it was impossible for there to have been a fair trial.

• 2Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Maybe most cases are shitshows like this and it’s just par for the course?

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
How has this case not been dismissed or declared a mistrial by now? Its such a blatant shitfest at this point that it was impossible for there to have been a fair trial.
Defense is too timid to press the Judge and call out State's behavior.

• 2Worf

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>

They have very good root beer floats. If you're not a root beer guy, they have a shake/ice cream frozen custard flavor of the day.

The fried cheese curds are probably the closest thing they have to a signature item, but they are one of those things you either love or hate. Both the burgs and the fried fish are good.

• 2Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So when Kyle wins his falsifying evidence in a murder trial lawsuit will it be legal for him to walk the town shooting who ever he likes with impunity now that he owns the whole city?

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The day's affairs are over and we're stretching in to day three.

As a tangent OJ Simpson was found not guilty after three hours in a trial that went on for over eight months and ARKyle is moving on to day three.

Video of the results -

• 1Rustled

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

As a tangent OJ Simpson was found not guilty after three hours in a trial that went on for over eight months and ARKyle is moving on to day three.

Video of the results -

9 joggers on the jury
Jury.JPG

they all bullied those 3 white ppl

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It’s just fast food, a step above McDonald’s, BK, etc. Five guys is better. If you’re going to do it though, the Double Deluxe is their main burger. Fries, cheese curds, concrete mixer.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

That day, or moment maybe.

But that was last week.

Now they are scared.

And they will do what women do when scared. Start looking for a dick to ride for protection.

Of course women are going to cave to physical threats... Are you fucking touched?

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

Video of the results -

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.