Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
ROFL. This trial is a fantastic peek behind the curtain of everything wrong with America.

It never made sense at the time, but I totally understand now why my Grandfather was always so fucking bitter and grumpy. I totally get it, Gramps...

Grandpapilled confirmed

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
360 and walk away I guess means you do a 360 and walk ass backwards to get away.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Slow
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Grandpapilled confirmed
Ironically enough, my grandfather was a huge Dem, but based as fuck. When my grandma called the ambulance after finding him collapsed in the bathroom (suffered a second major heart attack - apparently had the 1st a few weeks prior and just shook it off like the tough, Italian bastard he was), the EMTs asked him if he knew who the president was. He answered "Bush" at first (it was 2015), then about 10 seconds later said, "No, no...that colored fella..".

Complicated dude, but taught me a shitload of great life lessons.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rude

Potato del Grande
360 and walk away I guess means you do a 360 and walk ass backwards to get away.
Michael Jackson Moonwalk GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
It never made sense at the time, but I totally understand now why my Grandfather was always so fucking bitter and grumpy. I totally get it, Gramps...

I didn’t realize being black pilled was genetic.

themoreyouknow.gif

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I went to college in Baltimore (during the time period when the Wire was set). The difference between the McDonald's a few blocks in either direction was staggering

I'll go to a good Culver's eventually

not this one

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Barnes is beating his horse to death about the defense fucking up over the jury selection.
if this shit gets to mistrial without predjudice and they trial kyle again, is the super lawyers pro bono still on the table? cuz these 2 mooks need to go

• 2Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Barnes is beating his horse to death about the defense fucking up over the jury selection.

Well he did have every top tier pro in jury selection and body language signed up to work for free for Kyle right up until they decided to go with Team 'Never Won a Case Before', he has a right to be sour.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Well he did have every top tier pro in jury selection and body language signed up to work for free for Kyle right up until they decided to go with Team 'Never Won a Case Before', he has a right to be sour.

Hell even I'm sour over that

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Richard's thought women would found Kyle sympathetic. Barnes' research and polling was the opposite.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.