Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I can finally reveal a little known fact, both my parents were raised in Wisconsin.

5JFT3_AL01
As someone raised in Minnesota, you finally got something right.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule

Can we get ARkyle here to do a AMA?
"Kyle Rittenhouse, you've just been acquitted from some of the most bullshit charges in one of the most high profile court cases in the history of the United States with the rest of your life in the balance. Tell us, what are you going to do next??"

"I'M GOING TO FIRES OF HEAVEN!!!"

• 26Worf
  • 6Double Worf
  • 6Like
Reactions: 42 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
PSA gonna have Kenosha Kyle AR lowers on shelves by Monday afternoon. I’m calling it.

• 7Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 7 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's already getting below freezing in the evening for me and I'm ~3 hours south of Kenosha.

I doubt too much will happen.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I know we have a somewhat spread out political spectrum here, but did anyone on this board actually *want* a guilty verdict? Everyone who was following the trial saw this verdict coming a mile away.

This actually made my day.

and yet you'll continue to vote for a society and culture that would make self defense impossible and illegal

• 10Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 10 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Two things happened in glorious fashion.

1) The right thing was done today.
2) Proves (Like this needed proving - if anything validation) If there is ever a Civil war with these people trying to destroy our country, it would be over in about 23 minutes.

Wooden Spoon.

• 10Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Caliane

I know we have a somewhat spread out political spectrum here, but did anyone on this board actually *want* a guilty verdict? Everyone who was following the trial saw this verdict coming a mile away.

the clowns here, did the same as Reddit, etc.
"ok, so theres overwhelming amount of evidence showing him not guilty but He SHouLd nOT hAvE BeEN TheRe!"

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
BCM is based in WI, I would buy a Kenosha Special if they built one.
I mean anyone would buy BCM lowers if you could get ‘em. I don’t think they do cheesey lowers tho.

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
My biggest take away from all this is to make sure you mount a GoPro on your melon and your rifle before going out to defend your town, it would save you a lot of heartache.

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its amazing blacks are having an issue with this almost like he had shot joggers and not white trash.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Rob you are the most disingenuous faggot sexual predator child molester/abuser I know. You literally vote for the faggots that make situations like this happen. Fuck off LOSER.

• 1Repost
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
and yet you'll continue to vote for a society and culture that would make self defense impossible and illegal

Except I voted in the (Rs) in the latest VA vote. But enough about that.

I'm looking forward to all the twitter posts claiming RACISM.

• 3Moron
  • 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.