Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I hope he goes hard after the prosecution for their misconduct and the media for their lies.

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 12 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
My biggest take away from all this is to make sure you mount a GoPro on your melon and your rifle before going out to defend your town, it would save you a lot of heartache.
Don't forget to add a "Chicago Toggle" for strategic technical difficulties.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm surprised, I expected evil to triumph. Happy for the guy

• 12Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Rob you are the most disingenuous faggot sexual predator child molester/abuser I know. You literally vote for the faggots that make situations like this happen. Fuck off LOSER.
Ya,Fuck Rob

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I’m late to the party, but what a fuckin relief. I’ve been an anxious mess for days now. I can’t even imagine what Kyle and his family have been going through. Fuck Joe Biden and God bless the USA.

• 12Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Caliane

This Thanksgiving, I want to give thanks that Kyle Rittenhouse is out there, somewhere keeping me safe a night. And that an overwhelming surveillance state can actually do justice.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wheres the bgonthescene guy? gotta go bookmark some streams for tonight!
riot-season-covid-season.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Everyone celebrating gets a thumbs up. Can't keep up with this shit.

Feeling good today. Gonna take a walk.

• 17Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
With the popularity of Lets Go Brandon, todays verdict might finally be the apex and the pendulum can start moving back

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Its amazing blacks are having an issue with this almost like he had shot joggers and not white trash.
Their issue with it is that he fucked up their riot for Jacob Blake. This kid showed the mob and the rest of the country what a motivated citizen and his rifle can do.

The case effectively stands for the proposition that if the State abdicates its monopoly on violence, then the State can’t cry foul when the citizens use violence to stop the mob.

BLM knows its days of unchecked looting and rioting are numbered, and thats why they are all salty right now.

• 19Like
  • 7Solidarity
  • 3Truth!
Reactions: 29 users

Zefah

<Gold Donor>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Maybe there's hope for America not descending into Total Clown World yet. I've been so beaten down these last couple of years that I am in a state of sheer disbelief that justice actually prevailed today.

Last edited:
  • 16Like
  • 2Trump
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 18 users
Status
Not open for further replies.