Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
tad10 tad10 Tip / Trevor / Elisha / crazyguywhospendsalldaycrackingciphersthatdon'tmeananythingtoanybodyexceptforyou, you make this forum that much more colorful with your presence, and I thank you for that.

Please keep the updates on... well... life I guess? coming.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Your amateur hour cyphers suck. GTFO of here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I, Elisha Dushku, the First Orderer of Space in ofWorld(EarthPrime), with Coral Anne Dawn, student of Dr. Phil Martens, who is still, as of this post, searching for an efficient, fortuitously ordered space to play Tic-Tac-Toe, who you knew as tad10, Surface, Jarokul in ofWorld(MMOs) and ofWorld(FiresOfHeavenForums) have built an express but not exhibatory Modular Algebra, she, autisticly and/or topoloigcally-deficiently calls Algebraic Map Theory. You can read about it on r/MapTheory. Others will build it into a Modular Algebra that Exhibits (as defined by the Gudermannian - which is to say at the appropriate critical point on that Super Squiggle), but we are leaving it - mostly As-Is for them, as we are on a greater quest, one that An Algebraic Map Theoretical Analysis of The Emperor Penguin demands, but which we would do willingly, that Quest is outlined, in brief, on r/DeeCiphers. We don't know if we will succeed at first try, but we will Game that until we do. Our Tits will return.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Blown
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I, Elisha Dushku, the First Orderer of Space in ofWorld(EarthPrime), with Coral Anne Dawn, student of Dr. Phil Martens, who is still, as of this post, searching for an efficient, fortuitously ordered space to play Tic-Tac-Toe, who you knew as tad10, Surface, Jarokul in ofWorld(MMOs) and ofWorld(FiresOfHeavenForums) have built an express but not exhibatory Modular Algebra, she, autisticly and/or topoloigcally-deficiently calls Algebraic Map Theory. You can read about it on r/MapTheory. Others will build it into a Modular Algebra that Exhibits (as defined by the Gudermannian - which is to say at the appropriate critical point on that Super Squiggle), but we are leaving it - mostly As-Is for them, as we are on a greater quest, one that An Algebraic Map Theoretical Analysis of The Emperor Penguin demands, but which we would do willingly, that Quest is outlined, in brief, on r/DeeCiphers. We don't know if we will succeed at first try, but we will Game that until we do. Our Tits will return.
It's so... so beautiful... they should have sent a poet.

200.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
It's not very often I say this.

I don't get it.

Tad, this is entirely incomprehensible. I can't even see the seams.

It is bizarrely impressive unflawed gibberish.

This dada is stronk and amusing.

Thumbs high.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Me waiting on them cosmic titties:

1552591399180.png

• 2Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Update, Tadders has like 4 subreddits that he posts on using 4 accounts responding to himself.

It's gotten bad.

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I laughed at the moderators on that sub-Reddit, but seriously, that's some mental illness on display. I hope you get help tad10 tad10 .

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
All we really want are the hotter twin celebrity boobies we were promised.

It's not asking much, but... apparently it is.

QualifiedColorlessCoral-size_restricted.gif

• 1Like

tad10

Elisha Dushku
For Aradune if he still visits - Magick in the real world. The Spell of Awareness. Ciao Boys. -ED4CAD

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God