Well, that certainly convinced me.

Here is another hand gesture you might find magical:

61cl8fFNE-L._SL1500_.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
...... - or Epstein's Temple to Moloch on his private Island - I don't give a fuck at this point if you're too stupid too believe Evil exists),

dunno why i opened this thread for the 1st time ever this morning. can someone cliff note what in the alabama is going on here?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Did tad go tranny? That old nail-polish looks like something a crazy tranny might sport.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Did tad go tranny? That old nail-polish looks like something a crazy tranny might sport.

Looks like it. Here's another one from his sub that looks like he shaves his legs. There are also a lot of other hand signs or whatever posted there with various nail polishes.

j0s33xo95i731.jpg

• 2Barf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Did tad go tranny?
Yes, but he's been that way for a long time. I sniffed that out in August of last year at the bottom of this post. It was very difficult obviously because Tad's post are littered with... um... well, flavor, let's call it, but reading his stuff is actually fascinating and I love Tad! There is clear cut issues with all of this, that much is certain but through the haze of what he puts out there to the world there's clues and riddles and meanings to what's going on with ol' Tad and his Elisha Dushku personality. It's really wild if actually read his stuff. I was worried if he was a harm to himself or others when I first found this thread and he was over in Europe, but I think he's good~

Not sure if Tad's gender issues are a case of comorbidity or his other personality is a female or what... I hope he has really good doctors / caretakers is all I'm saying.

dunno why i opened this thread for the 1st time ever this morning. can someone cliff note what in the alabama is going on here?
giphy (6).gif

Grab a cup, put it under this thread, and get your fill... mental illness is oozing out of it :emoji_radioactive:

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Is this the "disgusting nails" thread?

Because it sure has a fucking lot of disgusting nails.

Grab a cup, put it under this thread, and get your fill... mental illness is oozing out of it :emoji_radioactive:

Most of us link that to your presence in it.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Most of us link that to your presence in it.
/em showers attention on Punko

There. You got what you wanted.

It's amusing... it was YOU that said in the GG thread that there are no trannies out there capable of having a rational debate. Remember that? Then hop on the FoH podcast and debate me you dweeb. Defend your claim or shut the fuck up, mmk? Your childish bitterness with me because I made you look like the dipshit that you are back then is getting a little played out.

But no, just like your response when I challenged you to find any quote that I have ever said that demonstrates some sort of irrationality, you're just going to ignore it while pretending it's just not "worth your time" but ultimately it's because you know you're just a gigantic pussy (PU isn't for Punko, but Pussy LoL) with no actual argument other than your pathetic bigotry which would do 0 good against me in a real debate.

"Hah, you're a man!"
"Yup... and?"

It'd be an embarrassment and you know it. You're a bore and uninteresting Punko; I guess I'd hate me too if I was such an uncolorful grey dullard such as yourself.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Please don't fucking update this thread without the original retard commenting. Its worse then the fappening thread with even less payout.

Tad10 is busy with his code numbers on reddit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
More Brilliant than a Nova on a Sundae. I'm the one with French Tips. -E
Coral won't admit it but she's interested in your thoughts on The Wounded Land MMORPG
There and under Sherlock and Constantine threads in MapTheory. -E

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Hi tad I missed you, how are you holding up?
It's CAD now. Legal name change effective Jan 2019 I'm fine, Elisha still enjoys screwing with me as I haven't sued CAA yet. I don't care about input into my MMORPG IP
as 90% of this forum couldn't make a new interesting Class if they were facing Death herself. -Coral Anne Dawn

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
It's CAD now. Legal name change effective Jan 2019 I'm fine, Elisha still enjoys screwing with me as I haven't sued CAA yet. I don't care about input into my MMORPG IP
as 90% of this forum couldn't make a new interesting Class if they were facing Death herself. -Coral Anne Dawn

I'm playing FFXIV have you ever played that?