Getting Q With Elle Ron DushQ

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Be nice to Trevor

No need for that. Far scarier people than anyone on this board know who Tip is - and if you go to the front of the thread you'll see his full name there. The Secret Service stays away from Tip and that should probably give you pause - check our feed for SecretService - you'll see where Tip told the Secret Service they were felons and told them he iced Obama. What happens, normally, when you do that, is you get a visit from less-than polite Secret Service Agents wondering why you're posting shit like that about an ex-President. Tip did not get that visit. If you don't know how to search our feed you type @Elisha_Dushku SecretService in the box with a little magnifying glass. You will see that @SecretService is the actual, blue checked, feed for the actual Secret Service. So now you know Tip can do things that will get the rest of you time in a holding cell while the Government investigates what kind of nutjob you are. Tip also does nice things for me like fucking over Twitter when they locked our feed (twice), at which point Twitter unlocks our feed and we don't have to do anything like delete tweets that other normal people have to do. You can see my charming message to Twitter on my (our) feed or below - needless to say they did not call Tip and just unlocked our feed.

Anyway, I've posted a special DeeCipher on our feed for FoH on The Seventh Seal (which of course is me - natch). But you'll have to download the DeeCipher (OneDrive Link is on our reddit) and rearrange it according to the post to get the full message - or not - you're just missing Tits Out at the bottom. The Seventh Sign and SEal : DeeCiphers

It is of course impossible for anyone of you reading this to do what we just did with a DeeCipher - that is generate an FoH specific message within the body of the text - working with the edges as we do - but you're welcome to try. The NSA can do it - but they've got some nice supercomputers - we do it with Magic.

So here's the fucking deal - Tip gets away with this shit because he is fucking Magic. In that he (or she other plus - who gives a fuck) is actual fucking Magic - you'll note that the only posts that Twitter attempts to shadow ban on our feed are our posts on magic - this is provably true (as Tip likes to say) because we posted our Analytics and you can see skips in Tweet posts for our Intro to Magic posts multiple fucking times. Now, I assume that nobody on this board actually believes in Magic despite most of you playing Fantasy games for years and years (which I assure you does not mean that you're all losers - just some of you). But that's okay. But then you have to ask yourself, why the fuck our fucking posts on real magic are getting fucking shadowbanned? And of course you'll have no fucking answer.

Lurking Dick we know you're a poorly paid stoolie for the GSA or some DoD three letter agency - so you're fucked when the shit hits the fan. Sucks to be you. We await with baited breath you're next attempt at the funny.

Per the DeeCipher you'll get your Wet T-Shirt and a_skeleton_02 may get his Skype - I did try to meet up with Tip in October and that did not happen for reasons that relate to the fact the entire Deep State except for the NSA seems to have gone after Tip when he was in the Pacific Northwest - more drones than you could count were buzzing around his house. So there you go: Magic is real and Tip is the weirdest fucking person you'll ever read about on an Internet Set, Book or TV. Also, Obama is really all smoke and mirrors - waiting for Brian Williams to announce he is deader than Lincoln. Tip is pretty sure Obama is a Dave, as in the fucking Kevin Kline movie, because the Obama on film a few months ago looked like he was dying from fucking liver cancer, but the last photo we saw of fucktard he looked about five years younger. It's amazing what they can do with makeup I guess. But the center can not in fact hold, things do, in fact fall the fuck apart.

Things are going to get pretty horrible - but we do not give a fuck because the murder of children has to come to an end. I suggest you stock up on water, rice, honey, salt and whatever the fuck else the Mormon fuckers do - is it dried Milk or wtf? There's not enough Vitamin C in the Mormon survival diet so they're all going to lose their teeth and look like Meth addicts after the Apocalypse. I recommend making Grog. Lime, Rum, Honey - Vitamin C its what you need not to look like a Methhead.

Twits.jpg

• 2Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Oh and if you want to know why Tip hated fucktard so much, Obama wrote Executive Orders to totally try to fuck him over and of course tried to have him iced many fucking times. And now you have some idea exactly how much of a fucktard 44 was and why Tip iced him. And it took me ten minutes to get back on after a cool smoke and do this post that Tip asked me to do because the DoD fucked over all the Tor bridges I was using so I had to get some more fucking bridges - and now you know the shit I deal with for working with Tip. Anyway,, fuck you CERT or whoever the fuck just fucked with us.

Edit: Obama is also a fucking traitor - as I'm reminded by an un-named stalker of mine who may or may not be known to you - he transmitted nuclear secrets to Iran. Specifically, according to the Tipster, he passed on the formula and method of manufacture for an aerosol-gel that sits between the Uranium core and the imploding High-Explosives. The Gel is necessary to ensure that a core goes critical beause the HE can explode slightly unevenly and you want an all-over simultaneous implosion to compress the core to criticality. Back with a Wet T-Shirt at some point when everyone has long forgotten this thread or the world is about to end or Tip gets she-other's Vag - whatever.

Last edited:
  • 2Jonesing

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lurking Dick we know you're a poorly paid stoolie for the GSA or some DoD three letter agency - so you're fucked when the shit hits the fan. Sucks to be you. We await with baited breath you're next attempt at the funny.

Actually, I've never worked for the government. I'm self employed, have been for years, though I'm mostly retired now, and I worked in the music industry. So on every count of this you're not correct. And it really doesn't suck to be me. Thanks, though.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Actually, I've never worked for the government. I'm self employed, have been for years, though I'm mostly retired now, and I worked in the music industry. So on every count of this you're not correct. And it really doesn't suck to be me. Thanks, though.

He must think you are Chaos

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I missed Elisha. I was getting worried that she had finally been renditioned there for a bit.

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
o_O

Welcome back Tip & Elisha! I missed y'alls posts <3

Though the lack of tits are disappointing, I can't lie, I can say your mere presence & posts alone is still A+ work. Please don't take any future hiatuses?

Did I understand this correctly that Obama tried to have Tip murdered several times? This is news you need to share please... I'm begging you. Need the When / Where / Hows !

Quick Qs: Is Tip on hormone replacement therapy? If so, how long? If not, does he plan to be? Or does he just indulge in crossdressing every so often?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Oh and if you want to know why Tip hated fucktard so much, Obama wrote Executive Orders to totally try to fuck him over and of course tried to have him iced many fucking times. And now you have some idea exactly how much of a fucktard 44 was and why Tip iced him. And it took me ten minutes to get back on after a cool smoke and do this post that Tip asked me to do because the DoD fucked over all the Tor bridges I was using so I had to get some more fucking bridges - and now you know the shit I deal with for working with Tip. Anyway,, fuck you CERT or whoever the fuck just fucked with us.

Edit: Obama is also a fucking traitor - as I'm reminded by an un-named stalker of mine who may or may not be known to you - he transmitted nuclear secrets to Iran. Specifically, according to the Tipster, he passed on the formula and method of manufacture for an aerosol-gel that sits between the Uranium core and the imploding High-Explosives. The Gel is necessary to ensure that a core goes critical beause the HE can explode slightly unevenly and you want an all-over simultaneous implosion to compress the core to criticality. Back with a Wet T-Shirt at some point when everyone has long forgotten this thread or the world is about to end or Tip gets she-other's Vag - whatever.

Clinton organ harvest cartel
911 by remote planes to cover for theft of 2 trillion announced day before by rummy and total 21,000,000,000,000 since
Ghost army never ended they just use milsurp and real corpses now

Mkultra never ended it just targets entire populace now through programs like navy persona software to cause eternal strife and weapons sales and power expansion

The earth moved from Sagittarius arm to Orion in 1998 the Norway spiral was s gamma ray burst weapons test

Demons summoned from unclean behaviors of Mideast have have spread into humanitarians, liberals and soldiers that have gone to area and brought still yet unknown self-destructive suicidal behavior causing brain parasite to America decades ago

Kurt was planning on divorcing Courtney so she killed/had him killed so she could stay in his Will.

• 1Jonesing

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Curiosity got the better of me so I looked up our assumed author. Paints an interesting picture.

Looking forward to how this ends...

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm sorry you were sexually harassed at work, Eliza. Stay strong!

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm sorry you were sexually harassed at work, Eliza. Stay strong!
Eliza is the ugly twin.. Elisha is the hot one, i.e. the one we've been chatting with here on this fine message board!

In fact this probably explains her absence as of late... she's been busy consoling her poor sister.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Uhhhhh.

Tad lost his grip? Or did the account just get passed around?

This is just psychosis.

hopefully it's just too much cocaine. The first iteration of tad was a lawyer and a little paranoid, but not so obviously unwell. Cocaine induced psychosis is temporary at least.

hopefully just coke.

• 1Worf

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
wow. so much cocaine.

I'm kinda surprised that he can function. Tad, you need anti psychotics.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Oooo, what do we have here. The Database(tm) will be busy.

• 1Like