Ghost of Tsushima

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm basically at the end of Act 2; spent a lot of time just wandering and hanging out with foxes. The fox game is strong.

Also, Masako
being a lesbian? Laaawl ok, every strong woman needs to eat clam. But anyway, great story.

I am going to be very sad when this train ends, and only because there isn't more.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm basically at the end of Act 2; spent a lot of time just wandering and hanging out with foxes. The fox game is strong.

Also, Masako
being a lesbian? Laaawl ok, every strong woman needs to eat clam. But anyway, great story.

I am going to be very sad when this train ends, and only because there isn't more.

If they wanted to be accurate they'd have Jin training and fucking young samurai. The entire 500 year Samurai period was rife with this behavior. It was considered an aspect of the Master Student relationship. It's even all over the Hagakure, the philosophical, "way of the samurai" book.

It was never really considered homosexual by the Japanese in this context. But you train me to use the katana and I'll suck yo dick is basically how it worked.

Oda Nobunaga, the most brutal and ruthless warlord of the Sengoku Warring States period literally died when he was getting his dick sucked by a student of his. This was about 250 years after the Ghost of Tsushima story takes place.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Earlier today finished up the Yuriko Tale before finishing Act 2 and have to say it was quite well done. Onwards to Act 3!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Also, Masako

I think they handled the homosexuality well, neither instance was in your face or the focus of the characters (random male npc you help, and Masako), and I would say Masako was bi-sexual rather than strictly lesbian given she loved both her husband and that servant.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So the game is so polished already, that the first patch or 2 they can just add features, instead of scrambling to fix a shitty game? Holy shit what world are we living in, and can I stay here forever?!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So there seems to be 1 hat that isn't ingame, as far as I can tell. If you re watch the State of Play with all the Ghost gameplay, in the customization section you can see a black version of the patchwork straw hat. Has anyone happened to come across that? Its not the Genbu hat.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea, I like the game a lot. =)

Even after hitting platinum I'm back in the game hunting down all the Banners, the last collectible type to complete, haha.
i guess i was trying to just drive around trying to find bears and pigs to max upgrade the last of the ranged items for me, the fucking bells and firecrackers.

while it's funny to mistakenly have sticky bomb instead of kunai selected and blowup a pig, gotta do a quick 180 and kunai those other 2.

the best is when two mongols are getting wrecked by a bear.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
My only regret after finishing the game is that I didn't buy the most expensive Collectors Edition, because Sucker Punch deserves every cent they get for this masterpiece. I really hope it receives a sequel on PS5.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So the game is so polished already, that the first patch or 2 they can just add features, instead of scrambling to fix a shitty game? Holy shit what world are we living in, and can I stay here forever?!

I've only encountered one bug so far. At one point any NPC that I bumped in to would take damage, including my horse. Never encountered it again after I restarted the game.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The patch is live, its 2.7gb, pretty big considering what it adds/fixes.

I only encountered 2 bugs during my playthrough: 1) Unable to dismount a Mongol horse once it decided it didn't want to enter a Mongol camp and ran off in the opposite direction. Had to exit to title screen to fix it. 2) I was unable to start up the fire sword quest because I lit the campfire before talking to the monk, going to title screen and back fixed it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The patch is live, its 2.7gb, pretty big considering what it adds/fixes.

I only encountered 2 bugs during my playthrough: 1) Unable to dismount a Mongol horse once it decided it didn't want to enter a Mongol camp and ran off in the opposite direction. Had to exit to title screen to fix it. 2) I was unable to start up the fire sword quest because I lit the campfire before talking to the monk, going to title screen and back fixed it.
i had a few clipping issues, especially on the water under the bridge when you had to climb, i'd float like spiderman and it'd restart from the last 30s save.

and i still remember the one time i tried chain assassinate and completely BSOD, thats about it.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Nothing on my end yet. Kinda funny though that the horse goes all peace out every time I mix it up in combat. Every time I’m done with a fight he’s about 200 yards away watching saying, “Ok how many of these mongels are there. You killed half the damn country”.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nothing on my end yet. Kinda funny though that the horse goes all peace out every time I mix it up in combat. Every time I’m done with a fight he’s about 200 yards away watching saying, “Ok how many of these mongels are there. You killed half the damn country”.
Tip. If you call your horse, while you see it off in the distance, it will take its sweet ass time coming to you. Yet, it you turn around so you can't see it, then call it, then it comes quickly.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Tip. If you call your horse, while you see it off in the distance, it will take its sweet ass time coming to you. Yet, it you turn around so you can't see it, then call it, then it comes quickly.

I really didn’t even know about the continuing to run and grabbing it when it comes next to you. I always just slowed and turned around to meet the thing. Is a cool feature.

• 1Like

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
So lots of times I don't buy the full on Collectors Editions because I don't have a place for all the stuff, I will always buy the Hardback Strategy guide because I love books, particularly for games this beautiful. In this case I look around and WTF? Nothing. How dare they make a game this good and don't have something in the offing?

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
So lots of times I don't buy the full on Collectors Editions because I don't have a place for all the stuff, I will always buy the Hardback Strategy guide because I love books, particularly for games this often. In this case I look around and WTF? Nothing. How dare they make a game this good and don't have something in the offing?
no joke, a lot of the blue mythic quests (where the musician starts the quest) looks beautiful with the brush stroke artwork

they even got cool artwork on the damn charms, you guys ever just look at the charms, it's the actual gods they're talking about

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users