Ghost of Tsushima

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Got to beginning of Act 3. Fucking sweet.

Anyone get misty eyed when the horse died? I sure did

yea whatever, idiot
d75f6fd64ebb0f6094100aad0b98e6f6.png

my best friend!!!, i will murder/rape all those samurai, order doesn't matter!
2e5bc4d0629ef830ad780d19a3d40fcd.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They should add a “duel mode” so you can replay the duels whenever you want. Nothing kicked more ass than watching Jin thumb the blade guard before shit popped off. Those were bar none my favorite part of the game. Would be even more awesome to make em two player.
Yea, especially with this new Lethal mode. I started a new game with that difficulty, and the duel vs. the Heavenly Strike guy was very hard, lol.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Got to beginning of Act 3. Fucking sweet.

Anyone get misty eyed when the horse died? I sure did

I treated my next horse like shit, jumping off cliffs and what not, running in to Mongols. You’re not my real horse!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I treated my next horse like shit, jumping off cliffs and what not, running in to Mongols. You’re not my real horse!

I did the exact same thing until

I got a proper replacement horse by continuing the main story.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yea, especially with this new Lethal mode. I started a new game with that difficulty, and the duel vs. the Heavenly Strike guy was very hard, lol.
Just got that Tale on my first playthrough, I should go check it out!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
haha playing new game lethal

wtf, i'm parrying why are archers pwning me...
(oh i don't have that skill)

wtf, why can't i standoff this second guy?

i'm also playing on English now...

WOW you guys that sloughed through this with English, use japanese now!!! it's so much better.

even tho they use "asians" to do the English VO, it doesn't even compare to the jap

the standouts are the women

you think your English Lady Masako is badass? try her w/ jap

• 1Solidarity

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
haha playing new game lethal

wtf, i'm parrying why are archers pwning me...

wtf, why can't i standoff this second guy?

i'm also playing on English now...

WOW you guys that sloughed through this with English, use japanese now!!! it's so much better.

even tho they use "asians" to do the English VO, it doesn't even compare to the jap

the standouts are the women

you think your English Lady Masako is badass? try her w/ jap

You mean Japanese voices/language so I can't understand any of it but English sub titles?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Only problem with playing it in Japanese is everything is still lip synced to English. I played it in English for my first run, but when I eventually replay it I plan on Japanese.

• 1Like

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I've played the whole game in Japanese with English subtitles and the fact that the characters are synced to English only bothered me for the first few minutes. Unless you actually understand the language you - like me - probably wont notice after a bit.

Playing the game on Lethal is a lot of fun. Definitely recommend it. Most encounters have higher stakes but aren't frustrating. Duals can be tough but, hey, by Act 2 you can cheese any of those if you want anyway.

GOTY for me for sure (unless Cyberpunk actually gets released).

• 1Like

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Finished it last night. What a ride. Was not prepared for how hectic the final boss battle was.

Used Ghost Armor + Terror rune to clear the test of the map afterward, now finishing all collectibles.

• 1Solidarity

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
GOTY so far for me, and SUPER long if you want to make it that way. My ONE complaint after so many hours in (and just getting to ACT III almost maxxed) :

Jesus H Christ, give my poor guy a win now and again. Every...single...side story ends in gotdamn tradgedy! Lol I'm getting death fatigued :p

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kenji -kind- of doesn't have horrible endings. He's like the single light spot in the entire darkness that is Tsushima haha.

I finished it yesterday; easily the best open world game I've played since Skyrim and loads better than any of the AC games I have ran through. Eventually I'll 100% it but man, the ending was top notch.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Kenji -kind- of doesn't have horrible endings. He's like the single light spot in the entire darkness that is Tsushima haha.

I finished it yesterday; easily the best open world game I've played since Skyrim and loads better than any of the AC games I have ran through. Eventually I'll 100% it but man, the ending was top notch.
jap vo kenji is really great, he plays it like those traditional skivvy funny man peasants in films.

now that most ppl finished game,

does anyone remember where his hovel is? you know after he's basically a ronin now, he has like a tent he lives in, was it near his old home? i kinda forgot and i'm playing a new game.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
jap vo kenji is really great, he plays it like those traditional skivvy funny man peasants in films.

does anyone remember where his hovel is? you know after he's basically a ronin now, he has like a tent he lives in, was it near his old home? i kinda forgot and i'm playing a new game.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Depends on the ending you picked, each has a different house. The Honor house is down in Act 2, I believe, while the Ghost ending is right next to Omi Temple.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

• 156.4 million Standoffs initiated
  • 57.5 million Duels initiated
  • 139.4 million enemies have collapsed in fear
  • 810.3 years have been spent on horseback
  • 16.2 million Hot Springs visited
  • 14.2 million Haikus composed
  • 28.1 million flute songs have been played
  • 8.8 million foxes have been petted
  • 17.1 million Bamboo Strikes completed