Ghost of Tsushima

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Okay, caved and bought digital plus with wings edition on ps4. It installs an additional element, 22gb bonus content on my game launch menu. What dis?

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Art book, director's commentary, etc. Not needed for the game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Okay, caved and bought digital plus with wings edition on ps4. It installs an additional element, 22gb bonus content on my game launch menu. What dis?
i still use the GoT ps4 wallpaper, i think thats called "theme"? it has floating cherry blossoms

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You guys think this game is great I’m still getting reactions from November when I trolled my ass off half tanked!

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
30 mins into game. First stealth kill. I really feel the pain. Brilliant game.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Followed a fox to a shrine. And a bird to a bath. This is some next level stuff.

Does the main quest stay open forever or do I need to choose carefully? Act I so far, just random roaming.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Followed a fox to a shrine. And a bird to a bath. This is some next level stuff.

Does the main quest stay open forever or do I need to choose carefully? Act I so far, just random roaming.
As far as I could tell nothing becomes unavailable either main or side quest.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

is your controller speaker on?

yes quests don't go away

Izo

Tranny Chaser
is your controller speaker on?

yes quests don't go away
Awesome. I like to explore, pick flowers, whatnot. Freed a dojo just now, and almost got my arse served to me by the mongolin in the duel. Cooool.

mmm, old apple headphone connect to controller, play late as to not wake anyone up. I think I get all the audio this way?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Awesome. I like to explore, pick flowers, whatnot. Freed a dojo just now, and almost got my arse served to me by the mongolin in the duel. Cooool.

mmm, old apple headphone connect to controller, play late as to not wake anyone up. I think I get all the audio this way?
Play however you like, but
There was a time when you are not allowed to go back to the previous islands until you get past a certain section of the main story. I don't recall if this was going into Act 2 or Act 3. Once you finish that story section you can go back and do whatever.

• 1Like

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Play however you like, but
There was a time when you are not allowed to go back to the previous islands until you get past a certain section of the main story. I don't recall if this was going into Act 2 or Act 3. Once you finish that story section you can go back and do whatever.
It's Act 3.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

hmm i don't know about headphones, but i mean the controller itself has a speaker, try it w/o and swipe up

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
If you plug in headphones it will disable the controller speaker and you'll get all the audio though you headphones. Make sure to go in to options and switch to headphones as your audio type though.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I love everything I’m seeing except the camera. Holy fuck the camera control can suck my dick.

Its like they couldn’t come up with a functional camera so they just left it up to the player to figure out.

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Decided to stop playing Cyberpunk on the PS5 for a bit, tired of it to be honest.

Glad I did, this game is fucking incredible.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Act III now. This is one hell of a roller coaster ride. Bit sad. More sad. And even more sad. And saturated, full points and abilities. Roaming a bit for the armour. Found some standards, but can’t get a new saddle, travel restrictions. Mongolians are tougher, and missing a honor chain blow is brutal now. Wondered about the wheather getting shittier...turns out there is a link.

So... Legends...is that a new game mode or does it complement the story / add new abilities?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Act III now. This is one hell of a roller coaster ride. Bit sad. More sad. And even more sad. And saturated, full points and abilities. Roaming a bit for the armour. Found some standards, but can’t get a new saddle, travel restrictions. Mongolians are tougher, and missing a honor chain blow is brutal now. Wondered about the wheather getting shittier...turns out there is a link.

So... Legends...is that a new game mode or does it complement the story / add new abilities?

Legends is a separate multiplayer (though you can at least play some of it solo) mode that does not affect the single player game. Things you have done in single player do unlock at least some cosmetics in Legends though.

• 1Like