Ghost of Tsushima

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yep that line differentiates it from looking at “?” On a map so you can stay centered in the game world.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Basically play on your Pro in resolution mode because it's still 30 FPS regardless. Kinda weird.

Malkav

French Madman
The Japaneses love it so much Famitsu gave the game a perfect score (40/40). It's only the 3rd western game to get such a score in Famitsu's whole history. The two others were GTAV and Skyrim.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I may just end up playing this. I'll hold a few months until price drop though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so i have my bestbuy pickup for tomorrow, anyone else gonna get this on launch?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
My Amazon copy got delayed so I said fuck it and bought the digital version. I'm locked and loaded to live my samurai RP fantasy at 9PM.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
so i have my bestbuy pickup for tomorrow, anyone else gonna get this on launch?

Same here, had it pre-ordered at Amazon but they aren't shipping until next week so f them. I will snag from Best Buy tomorrow I think and binge this weekend. Looks right up my alley, and I'm excited to have something new to play again for the first time in forever (played through Persona 5 during early quarantine and that's about it).

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I wanted to go physical but may just go ahead and do digital again. Realistically because of work won't have any time to play until after next week, but who am I kidding. Working from home means I'll just put work off and play this all day.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Same here, had it pre-ordered at Amazon but they aren't shipping until next week so f them. I will snag from Best Buy tomorrow I think and binge this weekend. Looks right up my alley, and I'm excited to have something new to play again for the first time in forever (played through Persona 5 during early quarantine and that's about it).
maybe just preorder from bestbuy just in case?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In comparison to TLUO2, DansGaming says Ghost is "an actual good game", lol.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
best buy apparently cancelled some SEs and CEs and is sending people free copies of regular game

nice

like a retard i cancelled my SE earlier in the week. game looks gorgeous on twitch though, im determined though to finish like a dozen games i've been meaning to play for 2-3 years

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
game looks gorgeous on twitch though

I thought so too, but it looks much better playing it. HDR doesn't really translate well on twitch, and all the moving grass / leaves become somewhat pixelated. Only did the opening until the open world unlocked, but good so far. Enjoy the combat. It's fast, but you die quickly if you try to just spam attack. Playing on hard, as usually open world games become quite a bit easier later on as you unlock skills and weapons.

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Looks like no trophies tied to difficulty either, so that is good. Should hopefully be a decent platinum single playthrough. Just grinding side quest stuff.