Ghost of Tsushima

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Well I'll tell you one thing: Do not read the Digital Trends review.

I love Vorph Vorph 's reviewer - I tent to watch him now all the time - I also agree with him on other games.

Really looking forward to this one.
Yeah I’m definitely going to pick this up at some point after watching the review videos. Looks pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Another gamer I like and whose opinion is valid to me (love his MH:W videos). Seems like if you're not a cuck faggot, this game is really great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hard to deny getting this when he says, it's in my top 10 of all time in the first 2 minutes of the review.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He is also honest enough to mention that he has a bias for this type of game setting, which allowed him to give a pass for certain aspects of the game. He elaborates on that a bit more by comparing the similarities of the open world game loop in Ghost vs. RDR2; he didn't mind it in Ghost, but hated it in RDR2 since the setting of RDR2 wasn't appealing to him. I think this will be the same for a lot of people, myself included. I'll give a pass to Ghost for having boring, repetitive open world stuff to do because I like the setting, and even more so IF I like the combat.

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
The waypoint system seems really really cool, no markers on the screen just the environment showing you the way, holy fuck.

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
It always amazes me how far Arekkz has come. Dude has definitely earned it.

• 2Like

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't wait for the sequal: Ghost Of Korea where Korea was invaded by Japan in 1592, one man army against the Japanese while meeting historical figures of like Admiral Yi Sun-Sin.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
seems like amazon pre-order isn't gonna update to ship on time, guess i have to lug it out to best buy

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i cancelled my preorder while this does look like a great game i'm kinda burned out on open world ubisoft style games, and this sounds like a classic one of those that doesn't do anything new (which is fine). Also looking forward in the next 12 months we have Cyberpunk, Far Cry 6, Assassins Creed Valhalla, and Watch Dogs Legion all of which will be similar from structure/gameplay.

Instead just gonna play some backlog of different kind - Super Mario Odyssey, the latest x-com game, maybe tackle some COD campaigns - so when Cyberpunk 2077 releases I am jonesing for some open world.

Plus i figure when I do buy a PS5 it'll be nice to have this game to play on it since there probably won't be fuck all else new to play

• 1Like

Heian

Molten Core Raider
I was about to get it but I will pass. The graphic downgrade since annoncement has been so huge. Did they say if this game will get a free PS5 upgrade like FC6 did annonced?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I was about to get it but I will pass. The graphic downgrade since annoncement has been so huge. Did they say if this game will get a free PS5 upgrade like FC6 did annonced?

Was the game announced for PS5? Thought it was just coming out for PS4.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haven't seen anything except that it will "support" PS5 which just means BC.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It hasn't been announced in the way that would suggest taking advantage of the PS5's power, only backwards compatibility. While I am sure the PS5 will still make it play better than a PS4 would.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It always amazes me how far Arekkz has come. Dude has definitely earned it.

Just for you big dog ❤️

giphy.gif

• 1Smuggly

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I don't see a reason to not immediately buy this game. Sounds like my kinda game.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I agree with Arekkz in I dig Samurai Japanese type worlds. The environment kinda reminds me of the movie "Hero", which was fantastic. I've gone from wait to it is now preinstalled, lol.

• 2Like