Ghost of Tsushima

spronk

FPS noob
yeah anyone with a PS5 can do a guest login with your account, then they have to go to PS+ Collection from the home page and Add To Library every PS+ Collection game, there are 20 total. Logout, and now you (with a PS4 and PS+) can play every single one of those games including God of War, Persona 5 (but not Royal), Ratchet & Clank, etc for free. Pretty simple and easy, although you have to trust the person with the PS5 with your id/password

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How is this game if you're someone who's not really big on the whole historical japan setting?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
I bought it last weekend. I don't know any of Japan's historic stuff but the game is fun. I finished Act 1 and felt really strong because I did almost everything. Like I was near end-game level strength.

Then I realized I only did 1/3 of the island and I feel like past Act 1... I'm just struggling to find a reason to keep playing because I already feel stupid powerful. I don't even sneak anymore. I just walk into forts, flip off the guy at the front and fight 12 people at once because fuck it. Thats why. I'm not feeling growth anymore which is making it hard to complete now.

Great game otherwise. I think some skills are just too strong and its too easy to get strong too early.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I'd say even if you are not a huge fan of the setting it's still an extremely well-executed open-world game. Far better than any of the AC games.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I bought it last weekend. I don't know any of Japan's historic stuff but the game is fun. I finished Act 1 and felt really strong because I did almost everything. Like I was near end-game level strength.

Then I realized I only did 1/3 of the island and I feel like past Act 1... I'm just struggling to find a reason to keep playing because I already feel stupid powerful. I don't even sneak anymore. I just walk into forts, flip off the guy at the front and fight 12 people at once because fuck it. Thats why. I'm not feeling growth anymore which is making it hard to complete now.

Great game otherwise. I think some skills are just too strong and its too easy to get strong too early.

Ran into the same thing because I'm a completionist. They don't really balance the game for us lol. But it does get harder in the later acts. Standoffs are tougher, more enemies with more health, etc.

• 1Like
  • 1NPC

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I didn't want to comment too much on the difficulty, but they do add some new moves to the enemies and some tougher duels in Act 2 and 3. Fire arrows, poison, etc. I noticed the game only really got trivial once I started more stealth with one of the armors you get later in the campaign. YMMV.

If you have Souls-like relfexes and want a different sort of challenge, you could always just turn on Lethal difficulty which might make it interesting for you. It's supposed to be hard with everyone including yourself doing near one-shot levels of damage, but doesn't cheaply turn the enemies into HP sponges.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
How is this game if you're someone who's not really big on the whole historical japan setting?
Japan doesn’t care about your sorry mother fucking ass. And last I checked Hiroshima never produced a check stub for your sorry ass father. So fuck off faggot. If you haven’t played this yet and have to ask questions you’re worse then schilling you fake piece of shit.

• 1Committed
  • 1Edgelord
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Japan doesn’t care about your sorry mother fucking ass. And last I checked Hiroshima never produced a check stub for your sorry ass father. So fuck off faggot. If you haven’t played this yet and have to ask questions you’re worse then schilling you fake piece of shit.

Off your meds again?

Shouldn't you be preparing for your big game against the Panthers?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Can beat those Panzy asses tanked.

Ps you should get the game it’s good.

• 1Ding!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Finally finished it, only took an extra hour or two to get the platinum. I will admit everything was getting a bit repetitive by the end (especially anything to do with saving hostages, fuck those peasants). Like most open world games the first quarter is by far the highest difficulty and the end is a joke. The main character tales were all good, but the random tales all kinda felt the same and they all ended with people dead and no one happy.

I kinda understood Shimura’s viewpoint on Jin’s actions right up until he told him to blame the poisoning on Yuna knowing that it was all Jin, hard to claim being all honorable after that.

Didnt feel bad about ganking him at the end of the game one bit, fuck letting him go

Just started on Legends and it’s a blast so far

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
It ran fine on my ps4 regular and looked great, but it definitely made the fans work overtime. I played with a headset mostly and when I would take it off it sounded like a small hovercraft was idling near my TV.

• 1Truth!

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I watched a montage of performance(FPS, HDR, etc, etc) between base PS4, PS4 Pro, and PS5. Imho the only really fantastic improvement was the 30fps on PS4 Pro to the 60fps on the PS5. The game looked damn sweet on the PS5 at 60fps. The music isn't too bad in the montage video either, that's why I probably watched it all the way through. KRA!

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Remember, you can always pronounce Japanese names with a stereotypical Italian accent and it works out perfectly.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It ran fine on my ps4 regular and looked great, but it definitely made the fans work overtime. I played with a headset mostly and when I would take it off it sounded like a small hovercraft was idling near my TV.
i didn't have fan issues w/ pleb ps4, maybe yours is dirty/dusty?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Entirely possible; haven't blown it out since I got it several years ago. Was going to just skip that and upgrade to a PS5, but they are sold out until dogs rule the earth apparently.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Just re-watched Blade of the immortal on nf. I want to play this game now-now-now.

• 1Like