Girls who broke your heart thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
That saying always meant the girl had no ass in our circle. It definitely wasn"t something they would want to be described as.

Now bang that neighbor to make it up to us Eomer!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Chaotic said:
She became attracted to me at some point, decided that she was going to make her move that night, and her body gave her away and in turn activated mine to the prospect. Just tune into that and you"re golden.
See, guys? All you need is to mind-meld with the fucking mothership, telepathically link up with her, and you"re golden.

Or you could just be a fucking man and "go for it." If she rejects you, she never wanted you in the first place. Seriously, why the fuck are guys so afraid of "no"? The absoluteworstthing that happens is you now know where you stand and can move on, which actually ends up saving you a ton of time/money in the long run. So in many ways, a "no" is sometimes even a positive thing.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don"t take women to the movies until after we"ve had sex at least once.

It"s a great date idea, I love snuggling and cuddling, movie theaters are generally too cold, especially in the summer where you"re wearing shorts/t-shirt, so it helps to stay warm.

You don"t necessarily need to have sex before a movie date, but if you"re concerned she might not want to cuddle with you, it"s a bad idea. Only go with girls that you feel 100% comfortable snuggling with.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kirun said:
Or you could just be a fucking man and "go for it." If she rejects you, she never wanted you in the first place. Seriously, why the fuck are guys so afraid of "no"? The absoluteworstthing that happens is you now know where you stand and can move on, which actually ends up saving you a ton of time/money in the long run. So in many ways, a "no" is sometimes even a positive thing.
This, a million times this.

When I stopped just trying to be "friendly" to girls first, my success literally skyrocketed with women.

You can be friends afterwards... FIRST, find out if she"s attracted to you and interested in a romantic (sexual) relationship.

Phazael_foh

shitlord
Its an old tradition from the drive-in days when parking in a car is where and how you got laid. Its more or less continued as a cheap date and conversation lauchpad for socially inept people since those days. The movie will not run you as much as dinner or a night out at the bar and you presumably also want to watch the flick, so worst case scenario you are out half a bucket of pop corn and a ticket with your blue balls, instead of a giant dinner check or bar tab. The main point of the movie date is to also get some conversation jump started so the people on the date can tell if they are dating someone with a brain or a complete fucking retard.

So, the Drive In is where you went with someone you wanted to bang and a regular theatre with someone you were serious about. The routine more or less stuck, after the Drive Ins all disapeared, though, so even though its a terrible place to take someone you want to bang on the first date a lot of people go into it with that assumtion. Movie dates are more for people feeling out a serious relationship who need an icebreaker in a public venue.

If a girl shows up with her 12yo boy ass in daisey dukes to your pad to watch a movie privately, then its pretty obvious she is interested though. What the fuck does she need to do? Put runway lights leading up to her snapper and wave you in with flashlights? I was a shy cautious idiot when I was still in the hunt, but Eomer you take it to epicly self defeating levels. You really need to listen to your dick more, which is advice I have never given in my life.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Chris said:
Did she expect me to put my arm around her or kiss her or something in the cinema? I was watching for signals and saw nothing, I"m too shy to try anything like that without any hints (but I have done that stuff in the past and spent the 90 minutes of the movie thinking about that).
No, she probably sensed how awkward you were feeling while standing around in the lobby andexpectedyou to sit in awkward silence next to her for 90 minutes, if she"s a moderately attractive woman, she"s gone out dozens or even hundreds of times, and many of those dates have been awkward and bad, this was one of them, but hey, at least she got to see a movie for free.

Shewantedyou to take charge,tell herto scoot closer, and put your arm around her.

But expected, wanted, and received are 3 separate things

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Phazael said:
after the Drive Ins all disapeared, though, so even though its a terrible place to take someone you want to bang on the first date
Not all drive ins are gone. There is usually at least 1 near every major city.

I recommend it for a date idea, you can talk without bothering other people and it"ll be a novelty for most younger girls.

The true killer of making out during the drive-in... bucket seats.... if you"ve got an old-ass car or truck with bench seats... game on. But it"s a lot tougher to make out in a car with bucket seats (or even worse, the recaro racing seats that are in my car).

Even then, still a good date, even if it doesn"t lead to making out.

Etwynn_foh

shitlord
Chaotic said:
Or you could just pay attention. If you"re going for girls that are rejecting you, you"re not doing it right. Sound advice though.
This is terrible advice for someone like eomer because it"s clear he will always assume she"s maybe not interested. it might be good advice if you"re well-adjusted enough to have a pretty good idea if a girl likes you, but keep in mind your audience in the gwbyht...

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Antarius said:
Not all drive ins are gone. There is usually at least 1 near every major city.

I recommend it for a date idea, you can talk without bothering other people and it"ll be a novelty for most younger girls.

The true killer of making out during the drive-in... bucket seats.... if you"ve got an old-ass car or truck with bench seats... game on. But it"s a lot tougher to make out in a car with bucket seats (or even worse, the recaro racing seats that are in my car).

Even then, still a good date, even if it doesn"t lead to making out.
I just took my girlfriend to the only drive-in in CT last week. She had never been to one. She had a great time, but yes bucket seats with a manual shifter and an e-brake are quite the cock block.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I have a stick shift, e-brake andnobackseat. Guess who"s jerkin" off tonight!?

Ok, that"s not really due to my car.

Zarniwoop_foh

shitlord
Man, I remember going on dates in high school and driving my Dad"s 1975 Ford Ranchero. Thing was ridiculous, but it had a bench seat in the front. I"m 6" and I could lie down across the car and not touch the doors on either side. American Engineering, fuck yeah!

And that"s coming from a Canadian.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zarniwoop said:
You didn"t suggest moving things to the back seat?
The racing seats are quite tall and would completely block the view of the movie.

In other words, that is an excellent idea, and I will certainly follow your advice next time.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
ham said:
said I"d come and fess up if you guys were right.

you guys were right

have at it
Girls don"t lie to other girls about their relationship status just for "making out". It would have been more like, yea, I"m going out with ham, so what, I only made out with the other guy, I"ll never see him again, it"s no big deal.

There is only 1 thing that EVERY woman cares about in the ENTIRE world. The one universal thing common to all women everywhere. Their social status with their peers (other women). If a woman lies to another woman about sex, it"s a "big fucking deal", women talk to each other about sex as much as guys DONT talk about it with each other.

She didn"t want to look like a whore to them, because she was acting like a whore.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Obviously if something else comes out, that"ll be the straw that breaks the camels back.

There"s no excuse for her telling her friends we were not together, it"s the more concerning of the fuckups to me.

So yeah there"s definitely the insult of flirting in front of other people, but it"s not her weekend friends or people I even know, so while it"s still extremely fucked up, it was probably expected to be more private than it was and I doubt she expected me to text her friend in Austin ever.
She knew that if she didn"t tell you about the cheating her friends would. So she thought she could get away with just telling you she kissed the guy. When her friends found out that"s what you thought "cheating" meant....

They were pissed off and told her to tell you the ENTIRE truth or they would.

That"s the only reason you found out. The bitch never would have told you anything if her friends didn"t have integrity.

For some reason the gfs friends, who I mentioned were really pissed about this whole thing, are really pissed at him still. He apparently hasn"t owned up to it or thinks he did anything wrong and that"s what is really pissing them off I guess. I"m hearing this secondhand. They were supposed to get a house together (him and the two lesbians) next month, and apparently now he"s having to resort to finding a new place to live or something.
"For some reason"

Reason they were still pissed is because she was STILL lying to you.