Girls who broke your heart thread

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
P.S.

She was wearing Yoga Pants.

The conversation started with "What percentage of rapes do you think are caused by yoga pants?"

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Antarius said:
Met a girl today.

Within 10 minutes I had my entire fist inside her pussy in the backseat of her SUV in the parking lot of Wal-Mart.

God Bless you Internet. Life is good. I didn"t even get off, but I"m on cloud 9.
Grats on the classy lady

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
ham said:
How did her vagina compare to that of an 12 year old boy though
Thinking back on my days as a 12 year old boy... I"d say that her pussy was of a comparable size to one. I didn"t fuck her, but it woulda been like a hotdog in a hallway by the end, she started off really tight with an amazing grip even on just 1 finger, by the end it was pretty gaping.

She liked being stretched out and that"s "all" she would let me do, no kissing, no foreplay, I received nothing.

She kept telling me how she"d never done anything like it with a total stranger, which I actually believe, she was obviously extremely nervous... but she told me how she"d been reading 50 shades of grey and it got her feeling adventurous.

She was actually pretty hot, in a nerdy/shy kinda way.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
She kept telling me how she"d never done anything like it with a total stranger, which I actually believe, she was obviously extremely nervous... but she told me how she"d been reading 50 shades of grey and it got her feeling adventurous.
As a late 20s wealthy entrepreneur with a dominant personality, that book is the best thing to ever happen.
(I"ve been told repeatedly I"m very similar to the male main character).

In the last month I"ve slept with 4 women who contacted me with the sole intention of playing out some shades of grey fantasy. I frankly feel like a slut.

Gaz_foh

shitlord
Antarius said:
..but she told me how she"d been reading 50 shades of grey and it got her feeling adventurous.

She was actually pretty hot, in a nerdy/shy kinda way.
So a shittily written novel with soccer-mom BDSM inspired her to get fisted in the back of a car by a complete stranger with little to no reciprocation.

Sounds like a real keeper.