Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

Met a chic through my job that just moved here. As I was showing her the property, she mentioned riding bikes. I started talking to her about bikes and other things that we had in common. Talked for about an hour and a half and exchanged numbers. Then we talked in text throughout the day. I told her I would be going to the gym later and asked if she wanted to come. She said sure. I told her it would be after i take my son to dinner and let him play some. She all of the sudden starts talking about some guy she really likes that she met from Yahoo! Personals. Then says she cant make it to the gym because she hurt her back moving stuff earlier in the day.

Sent her a text today and nothing back....

Bitch stopped talking because I have a son. =)

As for Eomer and his texts, I like to see it. Learned a little from reading it. "texting her and asking when would be a good time to call". Something I will use in the future. I always stuck to texting.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
^And this is why you shouldn"t be talking about that shit until you"ve gone on a few dates. Let them get to like you as a person before laying on the "well I have a shitload of emotional and personal baggage" act.

As far as the new girl goes (did I pick a name for her? Can"t remember), I called her last night and we chatted for 5-10 minutes about whatever it is people chat about, and she quickly accepted an offer to go to the hockey game on Sunday. Hope this one works out, because the season is almost over and it"s just such a convenient date idea!

Pic:

Everlast_foh

shitlord
wtf_copy4.jpg

stupid bitch would seriously not even give me the common decency to pick up the phone and say this in non text format. My mind was boggled by the immaturity.

Deadpool_foh

shitlord
i had a girl i dated for about 3 years crush me a few months ago. one morning i woke up and was like let me think about things rationally and not emotionally and all of a sudden i was over her. about 2 weeks ago she texted me and asked if we could be friends so i said sure. we hung out a few times then she started talking about these guys she has been seeing, (had no effect because i really dont care) so i am acting that way and i can tell she is getting mad i dont give a fuck, then it pops in my head here is my chance for pay backs, even though she is my really good friend but revenge is the sweetest thing next to getting pussy- tupac, but if you can get both at the same time its pure bliss. so we get drunk one night and i take her back to her house and fuck, i get a call from a friend of min and she is like wanna come downtown, i get out of bed and get dressed and she is like your not staying, so i tell her im going to chill with ***** and left. got a text the next day saying we should just remain friends and forget about last night.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Everlast said:
fuck bitches

1k posts
Breaking up by text is pretty brutal, but at least you knew it was coming.

I once had a girl ditch me on her birthday, which had been planned weeks in advance, to fly down to the bahamas without me on "tickets my dad surprised me with". Never had so much as a phone call from her after that. I later put 2 and 2 together when I remebered her telling me when we first met that she spent some time living on an island and had a bad boyfriend experience there.

I later found out that the "bad boyfriend experience" wasn"t exactly over, she had just moved away and it had continued in the background long distance. I was, for the first and only time in my life, the guy on the side. That one sucked pretty hard, especially since she never had the courage to just tell me.

There was more crazy out of that girl down the road, but it"s not relevant here and didn"t involve me. Suffice to say I got off easy.

Deadpool_foh

shitlord
heylel i have always found that when you are young playing number 2 is always better, just have to maintain your emotions and realize that you are number 2. no headache, no spending unneccesary money its great. but in your situation i think you got fucked.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Deadpool said:
heylel i have always found that when you are young playing number 2 is always better, just have to maintain your emotions and realize that you are number 2. no headache, no spending unneccesary money its great. but in your situation i think you got fucked.
I did, just not as bad as the next guy.

It could have never worked anyway. I was four years younger (yeah it was kinda hot), and there was a class difference to contend with. She was from a very well off lawyer"s family, fresh out of pharmacy school and making 6 figures in her 20s. Meanwhile I was scraping to make ends meet as a new college grad.

Plus she wouldn"t swallow, wtf.

Ginn_foh

shitlord
Goddamn I let one ex- GF break up with me not once, but twice via text message. That"s the weakest shit ever!

Worst part is I was too big of a pussy to tell her how fucked up it was... maybe it was lack of caring too!

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Everlast said:
wtf_copy4.jpg

stupid bitch would seriously not even give me the common decency to pick up the phone and say this in non text format. My mind was boggled by the immaturity.
I"d break up with her just for putting a <3 after every fucking text.

YOU CAN"T TEXT MESSAGE BREAKUP. YOU FUCKUP.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcidD2HFK8M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XcidD2HFK8M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
How often do you guys text message to even make it a valid channel to break up over? If you text message on more than a "Need to know" basis you"re probably over texting which can lead to overcommunication which will lead to a breakup.

Ionsniper_foh

shitlord
Youd be suprised at how much people text nowadays and only text. Its not "call your friends" its "text your friends" now. Mostly cause its so easier to stay to the point and long winded talkers get tired of texting faster than talking anyhow.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Texting is great you can actually keep a conversation going without it interupting whatever else you"re doing.

And especially if you"re dealing with girls in the 18-24 bracket, texting is everything. It varies from girl to girl but I probably average 2000-2500 texts per month. And maybe 30 minutes of phone time.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
Texting is great you can actually keep a conversation going without it interupting whatever else you"re doing.

And especially if you"re dealing with girls in the 18-24 bracket, texting is everything. It varies from girl to girl but I probably average 2000-2500 texts per month. And maybe 30 minutes of phone time.
I went through a divorce and dated while texting had firmly taken hold.

It"s no different than any other communication. If you make yourself too available, you"re doomed. If you were always available to take her calls, and she called 10x a day -- you think you"re ever going to get pussy? Texting is no different.

Answer texts. Answer them in short, terse terms. Don"t chat in texts -- chat on the phone. Don"t initiate texts, other than to arrange a phone call or meeting. She can text her girlfriends and 1000 other dudes all day. You"re not going to gain anything by text conversations, other than the "friend zone".

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Ionsniper said:
Youd be suprised at how much people text nowadays and only text. Its not "call your friends" its "text your friends" now. Mostly cause its so easier to stay to the point and long winded talkers get tired of texting faster than talking anyhow.
This goes out the window when it comes to sex. You"re not going to text your way into a chick"s bed.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Stoerm said:
This goes out the window when it comes to sex. You"re not going to text your way into a chick"s bed.
It"s good for people in a relationship with divergent work schedules.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I find it comes in handy if either of you can be hard to reach on the phone. But yes, much agreed, try to limit it otherwise you can end up friended. Looking back I texted with Chuck way too much. With Xerses I tried to keep it reasonable, and wouldn"t respond right away quite often and so on, and obviously that appeared to work better. With the new girl, we"ve maybe exchanged half a dozen texts, and only really to set up phone calls.